wazua Thu, Mar 28, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages<12
You can now form a company alone
larrydriver
#21 Posted : Thursday, December 17, 2015 3:11:52 PM

marywiltonn wrote:
Hi,

I am a lawyer on practice under Baizer Kolar & Lewis, P.C.
. I have read The Companies Act 2015, full. Thank you. :)

That's gr8.
I am searching one court reporting agency and came up with this http://drivernix.com/ result.

Hope this work for me and you too all.
kayhara
#22 Posted : Monday, February 01, 2016 12:11:21 AM

Has anyone registered under the new laws, I asked around and was told it has not been implemented yet, how long until they start?
To Each His Own
kanyimwa
#23 Posted : Monday, February 01, 2016 10:49:56 AM

kayhara wrote:
Has anyone registered under the new laws, I asked around and was told it has not been implemented yet, how long until they start?

The best thing happening around is that you can now register a Private Limited Company via the ecitizen portal.

No more lawyers and CPS etc etc. The AG has already done a MOA/AOA for you to adopt if you business lines are unrestricted.

Steps:

a) Do a name reservation at the portal, takes one day you pay Shs. 150/= by mpesa

b)When you click APPLY NOW, the first step is to pay for stamp duty which is auto calculated based on your proposed nominal share value. You get a quote immediately and you pay by MPESA. Minimum is about Shs. 2,300/=

c) FILL in and attach all the required forms: photos of directors etc etc

Click submit. Wait for 3-5 days to get to e-certificate of incorporation. All from the comfort of your desk.

d) Proceed to open bank accounts and start trading
sparkly
#24 Posted : Monday, February 01, 2016 12:47:39 PM

kanyimwa wrote:
kayhara wrote:

The best thing happening around is that you can now register a Private Limited Company via the ecitizen portal.

No more lawyers and CPS etc etc. The AG has already done a MOA/AOA for you to adopt if you business lines are unrestricted.

Steps:

a) Do a name reservation at the portal, takes one day you pay Shs. 150/= by mpesa

b)When you click APPLY NOW, the first step is to pay for stamp duty which is auto calculated based on your proposed nominal share value. You get a quote immediately and you pay by MPESA. Minimum is about Shs. 2,300/=

Click submit. Wait for 3-5 days to get to e-certificate of incorporation. All from the comfort of your desk.

Thanks for the update.

Anyone converted a General Partnership into a Limited Liability Partnership? What is the procedure.
Life is short. Live passionately.
kayhara
#25 Posted : Monday, February 01, 2016 1:20:13 PM

kanyimwa wrote:
kayhara wrote:

Steps:

wow thanks, I had started registration on the old system last year ie I had engaged a lawyer, searched and reserved a business name, but I have not submitted the signed documents, will this cause complications if I try now on the new system?
To Each His Own
Speculz
#26 Posted : Monday, February 01, 2016 1:55:42 PM

kanyimwa wrote:
kayhara wrote:

Steps:

Where does one upload a pic? No option for that on some of the forms ..
"You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" - Stephen Wright
Cornelius Vanderbilt
#27 Posted : Tuesday, February 02, 2016 10:23:21 AM

Speculz wrote:
kanyimwa wrote:
kayhara wrote:

Steps:

waoooow! i admire your sense of self esteem its very high. lol
Speculz
#28 Posted : Tuesday, February 02, 2016 10:42:37 AM

Cornelius Vanderbilt wrote:
Speculz wrote:
kanyimwa wrote:
kayhara wrote:

Steps:

Yes,you lol away as much as you wish and admire it as much as you want, it is a free country .
"You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" - Stephen Wright
kanyimwa
#29 Posted : Wednesday, February 03, 2016 8:56:57 PM

Speculz wrote:
kanyimwa wrote:
kayhara wrote:

Steps:

Photo required at last step
lekamu
#30 Posted : Monday, July 11, 2016 12:41:43 PM

kanyimwa wrote:
Speculz wrote:
kanyimwa wrote:
kayhara wrote:

Steps:

Photo required at last step

Is it still possible to register a private company via the e-portal?

I did a name search via it but can't see the link for company registration anymore.
Only Fools Have No Plan B