wazua Thu, Mar 28, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

5 Pages<1234>»
The tribulations of Ababu Namwamba
FRM2011
#21 Posted : Monday, June 27, 2016 8:35:35 AM

Ababu namwamba offers a perfect example why they say there are no permanent friends or enemies in politics, only permanent interests.

Most of us still remember the juvenile stunts he pulled in parliament after 2007. He refused to swear allegiance to the president and insisted he could only swear to his president Raila Odinga.

"I refuse to take an oath of office in the name of a thief and a fraudster" He said pointing to Kibaki.

I still hold Kibaki is the greatest president this country has ever got. He achieved more in 10 years than all the other three regimes combined (42 yrs so far).

And for that reason, this immature imbecile called Namwamba can go hang.
Impunity
#22 Posted : Monday, June 27, 2016 8:40:03 AM

He just said he doesnt know or ever met one @Sifuna.
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

madollar
#23 Posted : Tuesday, June 28, 2016 12:29:17 PM

Baba bado anatetea ababu despite missing in a rally in his own backyard

Meanwhile ababu is on every media house explaining his CASE smile

He affirmed that Namwamba is still the party’s secretary general and was free to air out his grievances

Ericsson
#24 Posted : Tuesday, June 28, 2016 12:34:49 PM

Ababu amepewa kitu ndio kwa maana anasumbua.
Wachana naye;saa zile hiyo kitu itaisha he will be back to his senses.
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle
Jump-steady
#25 Posted : Tuesday, June 28, 2016 2:25:46 PM

Impunity wrote:
He just said he doesnt know or ever met one @Sifuna.

He also gloated to the fact that he is a generalid'oh!
Ethiteri
#26 Posted : Tuesday, June 28, 2016 2:51:23 PM

FRM2011 wrote:
Ababu namwamba offers a perfect example why they say there are no permanent friends or enemies in politics, only permanent interests.

Most of us still remember the juvenile stunts he pulled in parliament after 2007. He refused to swear allegiance to the president and insisted he could only swear to his president Raila Odinga.

"I refuse to take an oath of office in the name of a thief and a fraudster" He said pointing to Kibaki.

I still hold Kibaki is the greatest president this country has ever got. He achieved more in 10 years than all the other three regimes combined (42 yrs so far).

I remember that very well and have disliked him ever since.Not to mention how hos hairstyle hurts my eyes.

Anyhow if his current misadventures will sink babas chances😊,then like a politician I support him.
Othelo
#27 Posted : Tuesday, June 28, 2016 3:58:02 PM

Ethiteri wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:

I remember that very well and have disliked him ever since.Not to mention how hos hairstyle hurts my eyes.

Anyhow if his current misadventures will sink babas chances😊,then like a politician I support him.

Confirmed @bigchick it is
Formal education will make you a living. Self-education will make you a fortune - Jim Rohn.
hardwood
#28 Posted : Tuesday, June 28, 2016 5:58:49 PM

Othelo wrote:
Ethiteri wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:

The hairstyle could be repulsive to many women. The fact that you love sidika's buttocks and swenani also does, it doesn't mean you are him.smile
masukuma
#29 Posted : Tuesday, June 28, 2016 6:25:11 PM

Othelo wrote:
Ethiteri wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:

Ethiteri: joined Thursday, February 04, 2016
Bigchick: Last visit - Tuesday, December 29, 2015 10:57:36 PM

mtu alienda mwaka mpya akasahau password akarudi kama Ethiteri!
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
Othelo
#30 Posted : Tuesday, June 28, 2016 6:50:14 PM

hardwood wrote:
Othelo wrote:
Ethiteri wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:

The hairstyle could be repulsive to many women. The fact that you love sidika's buttocks and swenani also does, it doesn't mean you are him.smile

Boss we have been here long enough to identify some people with specific things, people and events smile
Formal education will make you a living. Self-education will make you a fortune - Jim Rohn.
harrydre
#31 Posted : Tuesday, June 28, 2016 8:12:15 PM

Magerer Season II coming soon...
i.am.back!!!!
Ethiteri
#32 Posted : Tuesday, June 28, 2016 8:48:02 PM

hardwood wrote:
Othelo wrote:
Ethiteri wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:

Tell him brother.

Taurrus
#33 Posted : Tuesday, June 28, 2016 8:54:48 PM

Ethiteri wrote:
hardwood wrote:
Othelo wrote:
Ethiteri wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:

Tell him brother.

Anxious Anxious Anxious Anxious
streetwise
#34 Posted : Wednesday, June 29, 2016 9:01:12 AM

My advice to Ababu and all similar positioned politicians, go form your party and then come to the table of men to negotiate.

Making noise will not help you, what matters is a ship full of people and at this time you don't have any. Kaa Ngumu kama Musalia, they will respect you but crying all over will not help.

And take it from me it does not matter what Baba promises you, you will loose if you don’t take necessary action

enyands
#35 Posted : Wednesday, June 29, 2016 9:07:27 AM

streetwise wrote:
My advice to Ababu and all similar positioned politicians, go form your party and then come to the table of men to negotiate.

Making noise will not help you, what matters is a ship full of people and at this time you don't have any. Kaa Ngumu kama Musalia, they will respect you but crying all over will not help.

And take it from me it does not matter what Baba promises you, you will loose if you don’t take necessary action

Busia will always vote odm bearing in mind their proximity to luo land . Streetwise ,if you are an mp and I give you your salary a month which is 1m and multiply by 60 months that's 60 million and I tell you once you lose I'll give you a head of parastatal if and only if you form a a party called LPK would you refuse?
streetwise
#36 Posted : Wednesday, June 29, 2016 9:27:05 AM

Wacha MP, businessman as I am I will take the 60M so fast you will keeping on wondering haaaaja did I give him the money I promised or more.
jokes
#37 Posted : Wednesday, June 29, 2016 8:44:22 PM

everybody has a weakness
Ababu's its power
Someone exploited this weakness
harrydre
#38 Posted : Wednesday, June 29, 2016 10:58:01 PM

jokes wrote:
everybody has a weakness
Ababu's its power
Someone exploited this weakness

How did the meeting with babu go?
i.am.back!!!!
murchr
#39 Posted : Wednesday, June 29, 2016 11:24:04 PM

No more 6 piece suit - Namwamba

"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
Jump-steady
#40 Posted : Saturday, July 02, 2016 5:36:56 PM

Generali throws in the towel Sad