Kenya Airways...why ignore..
Spikes
#4541 Posted : Monday, June 27, 2016 1:13:03 PM

obiero wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
obiero wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
Cook,cook,cook hype the share,bring a rights etc

serious KQ informants, @afroblk, @maka @arresteddev will tell you that alot has changed at KQ. The cartels are broken, loopholes sealed. A new dawn is here.. I will not be moved if I see the share whiz past KES 126 per share in 5 years. Actually ceteris paribus next year we shall eat dividend of KES 0.5 per share; but as of today I derive comfort from the fact that I have broken even and now riding the income wave to high heavens.. Watch and learn

I will keep my stake bought at 45 in the archives for my great,great, great grand children Sad

That will be seen within your lifetime.. Give it time
In the next two days we shall be at KES 5.15.. Bold, highlight and underline that target price since that is a given.. KQ is a high beta stock that can tank to lows KES 3.95 over a span of 3 years from highs of KES 44.. The reverse also holds true.. Anywho, let us review on Wednesday 29.06.2016. I feel like dancingLaughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

@obiero are you telling us to enter before it is too late?
John 5:17 But Jesus replied, “My Father is always working, and so am I.”
obiero
#4542 Posted : Monday, June 27, 2016 1:22:52 PM

Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
obiero wrote:
mlennyma wrote:

serious KQ informants, @afroblk, @maka @arresteddev will tell you that alot has changed at KQ. The cartels are broken, loopholes sealed. A new dawn is here.. I will not be moved if I see the share whiz past KES 126 per share in 5 years. Actually ceteris paribus next year we shall eat dividend of KES 0.5 per share; but as of today I derive comfort from the fact that I have broken even and now riding the income wave to high heavens.. Watch and learn

I will keep my stake bought at 45 in the archives for my great,great, great grand children Sad

In the next two days we shall be at KES 5.15.. Bold, highlight and underline that target price since that is a given.. KQ is a high beta stock that can tank to lows KES 3.95 over a span of 3 years from highs of KES 44.. The reverse also holds true.. Anywho, let us review on Wednesday 29.06.2016. I feel like dancingLaughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

The worst episode is now behind us at KQ. How many firms loose 2 planes in crashes accompanied by the resultant claims per flier, have their hub burnt down, suffer an upgrade lasting over 1 year on its key tarmack deck resulting in unoptimized air schedules, get ejected from over 5 key African states due to Ebola concerns, stomach travel advisories from European source markets over terrorism concerns in home turf, get fleeced over KES 15B via shoddy deals by former leadership.. And still manage to be called the Pride of Africa!! KQ is a supreme brand in Kenya. Its name alone should make one invest.. The worth of the name alone!!! :)

HF 30,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
Spikes
#4543 Posted : Monday, June 27, 2016 3:27:47 PM

obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
obiero wrote:
mlennyma wrote:

The worst episode is now behind us at KQ. How many firms loose 2 planes in crashes accompanied by the resultant claims per flier, have their hub burnt down, suffer an upgrade lasting over 1 year on its key tarmack deck resulting in unoptimized air schedules, get ejected from over 5 key African states due to Ebola concerns, stomach travel advisories from European source markets over terrorism concerns in home turf, get fleeced over KES 15B via shoddy deals by former leadership.. And still manage to be called the Pride of Africa!! KQ is a supreme brand in Kenya. Its name alone should make one invest.. The worth of the name alone!!! :)

@obiero the headwinds of the bear are still active. Before you are starved to emaciation better you exit tomorrow unhurt since there is room to offload. This is dangerous! Scamper for safety. You will reenter together with me @2 bob reloaded. If NSE 20index shed 240 points from where we are nobody will be spared. We are not sure how long beneath 3700 20NSE index will last. Cash is king at Chase bank!!!
Spikes
#4544 Posted : Monday, June 27, 2016 3:33:40 PM

obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
obiero wrote:
mlennyma wrote:

@obiero the headwinds of the bear are still active. Before you are starved to emaciation better you exit tomorrow unhurt since there is room to offload. This is dangerous! Scamper for safety. You will reenter together with me @2 bob reloaded. If NSE 20index sheds 240 points from where we are nobody will be spared. We are not sure how long beneath 3700 20NSE index will last. Cash is king at Chase bank!!!
Impunity
#4545 Posted : Monday, June 27, 2016 3:51:23 PM

Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
obiero wrote:
mlennyma wrote:

@obiero the headwinds of the bear are still active. Before you are starved to emaciation better you exit tomorrow unhurt since there is room to offload. This is dangerous! Scamper for safety. You will reenter together with me @2 bob reloaded. If NSE 20index sheds 240 points from where we are nobody will be spared. We are not sure how long beneath 3700 20NSE index will last. Cash is king at Chase bank!!!

With -33B in the Equity bank (complete with pun), some is being fattened, pumbed before getting dumped.
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

Thiong'o
#4546 Posted : Tuesday, June 28, 2016 8:35:16 AM

obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
obiero wrote:
mlennyma wrote:

KQ to fly to more destinations within Botswana to open up the immense unexploited trade potential between the two countries http://www.capitalfm.co....stinations-kq-botswana/
Spikes
#4547 Posted : Tuesday, June 28, 2016 8:43:43 AM

Thiong'o wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
obiero wrote:
mlennyma wrote:

KQ to fly to more destinations within Botswana to open up the immense unexploited trade potential between the two countries http://www.capitalfm.co....stinations-kq-botswana/

Drumming up a rally.
VituVingiSana
#4548 Posted : Tuesday, June 28, 2016 9:12:52 AM

Thiong'o wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
obiero wrote:
mlennyma wrote:

Except for Gaborone, is there demand for flights to other towns within Botswana from/to Nairobi? Which towns?
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
Impunity
#4549 Posted : Tuesday, June 28, 2016 9:59:36 AM

VituVingiSana wrote:
Thiong'o wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
obiero wrote:
mlennyma wrote:

Except for Gaborone, is there demand for flights to other towns within Botswana from/to Nairobi? Which towns?

The vast country's total population is 2M, even a tiny Rwanda is more populous, several times!

maka
#4550 Posted : Tuesday, June 28, 2016 10:13:52 AM

VituVingiSana wrote:
Thiong'o wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
obiero wrote:
mlennyma wrote:

Zero demand...sorry nothing here.
possunt quia posse videntur
Thiong'o
#4551 Posted : Tuesday, June 28, 2016 4:36:34 PM

maka wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
Thiong'o wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
obiero wrote:
mlennyma wrote:

President Khama accepted a request by President Uhuru Kenyatta to review an air services agreement to allow Kenya Airways to fly to entry points of Maun, Francistown and Kasane

Mauni. – You mean the below are not serious stats for business
The amount of air traffic (landings and take offs) per annum as follows: in 2012, they had 23 856 landings, 23 853 departures and 229 651 passengers while in 2013, landings were 26 511, departures 26 394 and 238 339 passengers. In 2014, statistics were as follows: 24 864 landings, 24 870 departures and 234 896 passengers.
One would say it is no accident that Maun airport is one of the busiest in southern Africa, and a major hub for pre-booked itineraries where people come and go with brief stopovers between flights.
http://allafrica.com/stories/201508031661.html

South African Airways in partnership with Fly Air Link also offer some flights between South Africa and Botswana http://www.budgetbotswan...m/botswana-flights.html

VituVingiSana
#4552 Posted : Tuesday, June 28, 2016 6:12:18 PM

Thiong'o wrote:
maka wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
Thiong'o wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
obiero wrote:
mlennyma wrote:

President Khama accepted a request by President Uhuru Kenyatta to review an air services agreement to allow Kenya Airways to fly to entry points of Maun, Francistown and Kasane

The amount of air traffic (landings and take offs) per annum as follows: in 2012, they had 23 856 landings, 23 853 departures and 229 651 passengers while in 2013, landings were 26 511, departures 26 394 and 238 339 passengers. In 2014, statistics were as follows: 24 864 landings, 24 870 departures and 234 896 passengers.
One would say it is no accident that Maun airport is one of the busiest in southern Africa, and a major hub for pre-booked itineraries where people come and go with brief stopovers between flights.

South African Airways in partnership with Fly Air Link also offer some flights between South Africa and Botswana http://www.budgetbotswan...m/botswana-flights.html

234,896 passengers on 49,000 flights = 5 pax/flight. Definitely a market for KQ should pursue, no? Eh? Eh? Eh?

"Nkwe reckons that most traffic into and out of Maun consists of light aircraft coming in from and into the delta." "This is mainly due to various light aircraft flights into the Delta."

I'd like to know the breakdown of the passengers origin. RSA? USA? Europe?
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
Swenani
#4553 Posted : Tuesday, June 28, 2016 7:58:45 PM

VituVingiSana wrote:
Thiong'o wrote:
maka wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
Thiong'o wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
obiero wrote:
mlennyma wrote:

234,896 passengers on 49,000 flights = 5 pax/flight. Definitely a market for KQ should pursue, no? Eh? Eh? Eh?

"Nkwe reckons that most traffic into and out of Maun consists of light aircraft coming in from and into the delta." "This is mainly due to various light aircraft flights into the Delta."

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
Impunity
#4554 Posted : Wednesday, June 29, 2016 12:30:58 PM

Swenani wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
Thiong'o wrote:
maka wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
Thiong'o wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
obiero wrote:
mlennyma wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Those passengers must be the Hotenttos, shuttling between Kalahari desert and the airport.

maka
#4555 Posted : Wednesday, June 29, 2016 12:35:44 PM

VituVingiSana
#4556 Posted : Wednesday, June 29, 2016 6:22:22 PM

"With enough insider information and a million dollars, you can go broke in a year." - Warren Buffett
enyands
#4557 Posted : Wednesday, June 29, 2016 7:01:55 PM

maka wrote:

Me thinks the woes between kenya and Uganda are getting started . This is a sign of silent cold wars .anyway they have a right to have their own airlines .they hammered us through SGR and sasa airline... it will take time before kq will be able to rise again
maka
#4558 Posted : Wednesday, June 29, 2016 7:49:58 PM

@Obiero....Cape Town launch on Friday.
obiero
#4559 Posted : Wednesday, June 29, 2016 8:39:15 PM

maka wrote:

Congratulations.. Let @vvs keep cursing the fate of our Pride of Africa. The Rwandese cannot compete with Kenya in hub matters.. KQ will for the foreseeable future out pace Rwandair. Are the two even comparable, really

HF 30,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
VituVingiSana
#4560 Posted : Wednesday, June 29, 2016 9:39:01 PM

obiero wrote:
maka wrote:

Congratulations.. Let @vvs keep cursing the fate of our Pride of Africa. The Rwandese cannot compete with Kenya in hub matters.. KQ will for the foreseeable future out pace Rwandair. Are the two even comparable, really

I support KQ for Kenya's sake. I do not support the Taxpayer cash being pumped into KQ.
KQ should be restructured under a US-style Chap 11 where the airline runs as a business but the current shareholders are wiped out. No free bailouts. Then KQ can rise like a phoenix in a SUSTAINABLE manner.