wazua Sat, Apr 20, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages<12
What is it with foreign /expatriates managers
Othelo
#21 Posted : Thursday, June 23, 2016 12:49:56 PM

Thiong'o wrote:
streetwise wrote:
Let’s clean the books and remove the carpenter and shopkeeper expatriates unless one high end expatriate comes with two of his low end brothers

These regulations are not new, they have been there for ages.
NGO coordination act 1990, 1992

I wanted to say that but decided to keep mum!!! Waiguru tried to kill NGO's funding, where is she now. Some of the funding are tied to holding of key positions. then again there are 'volunteers'. Anybody been to Nyayo hse renewal of work permits, biachara ne biachara. That Board just wants to be in the loop of biachara smile
Formal education will make you a living. Self-education will make you a fortune - Jim Rohn.
Tara
#22 Posted : Thursday, June 23, 2016 8:28:09 PM

If someone is in the country illegally doing something a kenyan can do then they should leave ... or change their status. Treat everyone the way we are treated huku kwa kina kiash. There are so many jobless qualified kenyans who should be doing some of those jobs.
Swenani
#23 Posted : Friday, June 24, 2016 9:36:25 AM

Tara wrote:
If someone is in the country illegally doing something a kenyan can do then they should leave ... or change their status. Treat everyone the way we are treated huku kwa kina kiash. There are so many jobless qualified kenyans who should be doing some of those jobs.

Are there kenyans who can replace Ethiopians in the massage parlours?
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
Thiong'o
#24 Posted : Friday, June 24, 2016 10:44:33 AM

So this is where the problem is coming from -revelations appear to explain the hard stance the government has recently taken against NGOs, including the latest demand that their Kenyan employees must earn equal pay as their expatriate counterparts.
http://www.businessdaily...0/-/78wcr5/-/index.html
Swenani
#25 Posted : Friday, June 24, 2016 12:50:23 PM

Thiong'o wrote:
So this is where the problem is coming from -revelations appear to explain the hard stance the government has recently taken against NGOs, including the latest demand that their Kenyan employees must earn equal pay as their expatriate counterparts.
http://www.businessdaily...0/-/78wcr5/-/index.html

Total made a decision based on a security assessment of an NGO, I do not who is dumbe here? Is it Total or the Businessdaily?
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?