wazua Sun, May 5, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

vision sacco land
Theu
#1 Posted : Tuesday, October 04, 2011 10:17:27 PM

Anyone heard of them? Heard they are selling land in Kitengela to members. Please share any knowledge of the sacco. Keen on joining. Thanks.
webuyland
#2 Posted : Monday, June 20, 2016 9:32:28 AM

Hello, I have never heard of this company. Do you know how long they have been in the Land Business?
We are a Real Estate Company located in the Atlanta Georgia area. We Buy Land throughout the Unites States.
Impunity
#3 Posted : Monday, June 20, 2016 1:20:54 PM

webuyland wrote:
Hello, I have never heard of this company. Do you know how long they have been in the Land Business?

5 years.
Surely!
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

Mseto binti
#4 Posted : Tuesday, June 21, 2016 8:02:43 PM

Please Impunity advise Theu to leave these visionary peeps alone....

Am a member of that sacco since 2009 and they just constituted an arm to deal in real estate Maono Housing or something...and as put so clearly just about 5 years with the 2nd phase of plots allocated to members as beginning Feb 2015 with lyrical waxed promises to have individual title deeds by Nov 2015...alas am still waiting and all I got is a share certificate...

I would urge you trend carefully on this one and anyway the sacco is friendly to employees of World Vision...the moment you leave the cords are cut my friend as the members say that out of sight out of mind...

Hii washana nayo...look for another sacco to join....Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you
I found meaningful work🤓