wazua Thu, Mar 28, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

3 Pages<123>
Which Investment program can earn you an 86% profit return from a deposit as low as ksh 1000 ?
MaichBlack
#21 Posted : Sunday, June 05, 2016 6:22:31 PM

Othelo wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
Do people still fall for these pranks?

Definitely yes, if you consider people still fall for the Kamiti SMS stuff. Get rich quickly without working hard is the syndrome these common conmen & fraudsters prey on!!!

Conmen know very well that over 90% are too smart to fall for their bullshit con jobs. When a Kamiti Idiot sends 10,000 sms, he is aware like 1,000 people might fall for the sms. Depending on the angle of the con job, if he can separate each of those fellows with their hard earned 3k, he has 3,000,000/= pap!

If the fellow asking people to invest a minimum of 50k to get into forex trading was to convince 100 people to "invest" 50k each, then he has 5,000,000/= if he can convince 1,000 people (which is very possible depending on his aggressiveness and the media used) that is 50,000,000 pap!!!
Never count on making a good sale. Have the purchase price be so attractive that even a mediocre sale gives good returns.
Julian Owino
#22 Posted : Sunday, June 05, 2016 7:56:30 PM

Btw you should realize this ain't a kenyan company so dont mistake it with any wannabe local forex.brokers.Grand Capital was established in russia in 2006 ..personally I invest with this company and bear tempting figures in ma account as we are speaking..now ive realised many kenyans are very unfamiliar with binary options..well this is not sports pesa..leave it to the experts in HYIP sit back and relax.as you earn .this is not nigeriaShame on you Shame on you Shame on you it is kenyasmile so start trusting..
chemirocha
#23 Posted : Sunday, June 05, 2016 8:27:20 PM

Julian Owino wrote:
Btw you should realize this ain't a kenyan company so dont mistake it with any wannabe local forex.brokers.Grand Capital was established in russia in 2006 ..personally I invest with this company and bear tempting figures in ma account as we are speaking..now ive realised many kenyans are very unfamiliar with binary options..well this is not sports pesa..leave it to the experts in HYIP sit back and relax.as you earn .this is not nigeriaShame on you Shame on you Shame on you it is kenyasmile so start trusting..

Even the boys in Kamiti claim to be from AmericaLiar Liar

Give me a valid reason why I should throw my money at an Eastern European company with a dubious online presence.

Maneno ya pata potea peleka river road.
Ebenyo
#24 Posted : Sunday, June 05, 2016 8:35:49 PM

Julian Owino wrote:
You are a beginner, but want to earn on par with successful forex traders? Then a LAMM account is your best choice! the LAMM account is a unique investment service which lets you "copy" trades of experienced traders. Once you have connected your account to the preferred trader's account and set the amount of funds you are willing to reserve for LAMM trading, you can relax and sit back. Deals are placed automatically, so you do not even have to open the platform. Let experienced traders do all the work for you! With the LAMM service you can invest in Forex, stocks, indices and CFD.

How to become a LAMM Investor

Register an account with Grand Capital and receive your access to the Private Office
Choose a manager in the rating
Click "invest in this account" on the manager's page. You will then be offered to connect one of your accounts to the manager's account or create a new one.
Study the manager’s offer (below the chart)
Deposit your account with the amount equal to the manager’s balance. Please mind that investor’s balance must match the manager’s balance. For example, if the manager’s balance is $1 000 ( Ksh100000) in case, the investor’s balance should be at least $1 000 (ksh100000) or $10 (ksh1000) for Micro accounts.
Request to connect to the chosen manager’s account in your Private Office.
Both Standard and Micro accounts are eligible for LAMM. Join now @ Grand Capital

supported methods of payment and withdrawal include:

Visa Electron
Maestro
MasterCard
Visa
American Express
Bank Wire transfers
For e-payments, the methods of payment here include;

Payeer
Qiwi
Fasapay
Okpay
Neteller
WebMoney
Skrill Moneybookers
Perfect Money, and many more.

The return of pyramid schemes!
Towards the goal of financial freedom
Julian Owino
#25 Posted : Sunday, June 05, 2016 8:44:19 PM

So you have done your research..you know its from eastern europe..great!!Now scroll back to video awards post ...then let us know if that is a hollywood movie...you can take a sneak peak of my balance too if you really wanaa
chemirocha
#26 Posted : Sunday, June 05, 2016 9:04:23 PM

Julian Owino wrote:
So you have done your research..you know its from eastern europe..great!!Now scroll back to video awards post ...then let us know if that is a hollywood movie...you can take a sneak peak of my balance too if you really wanaa

All I want is an article/ link from an independent and reputable source. Ata angalau sub-standard ama the star.

I will even ignore that the registered offices from their own website appear to indicate a briefcase company.

Something so small and simple is all I want?
Othelo
#27 Posted : Sunday, June 05, 2016 9:25:35 PM

We have refused the investment as wazuans, so go sell it somewhere else... That I believe is not so hard. You can start with your family & friends!!!
Formal education will make you a living. Self-education will make you a fortune - Jim Rohn.
Julian Owino
#28 Posted : Sunday, June 05, 2016 9:28:01 PM

chemirocha wrote:
Julian Owino wrote:

All I want is an article/ link from an independent and reputable source. Ata angalau sub-standard ama the star.

I will even ignore that the registered offices from their own website appear to indicate a briefcase company.

well here it is..find out if it is a scam or a legit business

http://www.binaryoptionrobotinfo.com/grandcapital

Ethiteri
#29 Posted : Sunday, June 05, 2016 9:39:28 PM

To start with @ Julian Owino your name betrays you!Many Wazua investors are Jubilee die hards.

The other issue is that hapa kuna very hard heads(vichwa ngumu)sana na wajuaji tena sana.Market this otherwise good product elsewhere.

Othelo
#30 Posted : Sunday, June 05, 2016 9:48:17 PM

Ethiteri wrote:
To start with @ Julian Owino your name betrays you!Many Wazua investors are Jubilee die hards.

The other issue is that hapa kuna very hard heads(vichwa ngumu)sana na wajuaji tena sana.Market this otherwise good product elsewhere.

Now investment & investing is a Jubilee & Cord affair. That is very low!!!
Formal education will make you a living. Self-education will make you a fortune - Jim Rohn.
Julian Owino
#31 Posted : Sunday, June 05, 2016 9:49:43 PM

chemirocha wrote:
Julian Owino wrote:

There it is..now its up to you http://www.binaryoptionrobotinfo.com/grandcapital/
alotoftalk
#32 Posted : Sunday, June 05, 2016 9:52:35 PM

Any such investment is either a ponzi or an over-leveraged trade waiting to implode. Few winners, a lot of losers in the end.
Investment philosophy development in progress...
Julian Owino
#33 Posted : Sunday, June 05, 2016 9:59:55 PM

Ethiteri wrote:

Ethiteri politics is the last thing on my mind infact I hate siasa completelyShame on you Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you such a move in such a reputable forum I have written 3 articles about..is surely Immature..
Julian Owino
#34 Posted : Sunday, June 05, 2016 10:03:41 PM

alotoftalk wrote:
Any such investment is either a ponzi or an over-leveraged trade waiting to implode. Few winners, a lot of losers in the end.

But then this is a High yielding Investment program created .. to make everyone a winner..it was started to beat that concept..
Othelo
#35 Posted : Sunday, June 05, 2016 10:16:16 PM

Julian Owino wrote:
alotoftalk wrote:

But then this is a High yielding Investment program created .. to make everyone a winner..it was started to beat that concept..

Everybody cannot win in any process. As some gain, others lose to even out?
Julian Owino
#36 Posted : Sunday, June 05, 2016 10:33:13 PM

Othelo wrote:
Julian Owino wrote:
alotoftalk wrote:

Everybody cannot win in any process. As some gain, others lose to even out?

You have a point Othelo.. talking from experience of loosing $1100 trading on binary options as a beginner..this time round im smiling all the way to the bank since some professional trader I barely know is doing all the job..
chemirocha
#37 Posted : Monday, June 06, 2016 12:51:02 AM

Julian Owino wrote:
chemirocha wrote:
[quote=Julian Owino]So you have done your research..you know its from eastern europe..great!!Now scroll back to video awards post ...then let us know if that is a hollywood movie...you can take a sneak peak of my balance too if you really wanaa

There it is..now its up to you http://www.binaryoptionr...tinfo.com/grandcapital/[/quote]

Way to sell a marketing blurb as an independent and reputable source.Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
The Great
#38 Posted : Monday, June 06, 2016 6:59:37 PM

If u so sure about its authenticity, why are you seeking wazuan's approval? Sth inside is disturbibing you
"Buy when there's blood in the streets, even if the blood is your own."
NFag
#39 Posted : Friday, August 11, 2017 2:54:15 PM

I like this investment program.
muandiwambeu
#40 Posted : Sunday, September 17, 2017 9:52:15 AM

NFag wrote:
I like this investment program.

@julian reicarnation. Saying shafting is blissful, so i need some more round of fresh holes to lick their honey jar clean.Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Manusura walete maneno pia.
,Behold, a sower went forth to sow;....