Are public officers supposed to be poor?
#21 Posted : Tuesday, January 14, 2014 8:49:25 PM

Am wrote:
Nope. They just need to account for their wealth logically. That is why you can see they are looking at both the assets and liabilities. Eg...if you own pieces of land and you took a loan at a sacco or its an inheritance from your dad, why would anyone want to ask you about it? In fact, the ones they are paying attention to are those whose sources dont really make sense or those that people out there have claimed they own yet they have not declared them. You remember like for King'ori Mwangi there was someone who had said he owns matatus, hotels and a rental apartment at Roysambu yet he had not declared them.

Followed the Vetting and sometimes found the Questions and answers very Funny..

Question: Mr Mwangi Kingori, Is it true that you have an estate within Zimmerman.

Answer: I am not aware. and if I have sir, the tenants can stop paying rent.

Question: Mr Mwangi Kingori, Do you own BELLA VISTA Restaurant?

Answer: There are many people called Kingori. Its not Mine sir, and if it is, you can go have lunch for free.Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Question: Mr Gideon Kimilu, Do you have a house in your Makueni Land.

Answer: Of course I do not live under a tree sir... Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Who really is the other's boss here??

ill go watch that
#22 Posted : Wednesday, January 15, 2014 10:07:30 PM

Tebes wrote:
Am wrote:
Nope. They just need to account for their wealth logically. That is why you can see they are looking at both the assets and liabilities. Eg...if you own pieces of land and you took a loan at a sacco or its an inheritance from your dad, why would anyone want to ask you about it? In fact, the ones they are paying attention to are those whose sources dont really make sense or those that people out there have claimed they own yet they have not declared them. You remember like for King'ori Mwangi there was someone who had said he owns matatus, hotels and a rental apartment at Roysambu yet he had not declared them.

Question: Mr Mwangi Kingori, Is it true that you have an estate within Zimmerman.

Answer: There are many people called Kingori. Its not Mine sir, and if it is, you can go have lunch for free.

Answer: Of course I do not live under a tree sir...

....and was it a coincidence that most of them had more than one date of birth?

That was very arrogant for King'ori. I think some of them are damn rich that a threat of a mare retirement is inconsequential. They already know(at least some) that they are headed home and hence Kavulundi can go take free lunch if he is man enough. If today they are retired most of them will be given meager pension compared to their net worth. In any case do you expect any of them to be taken to court to account for their wealth? None!

It is whispered in certain circles Kingori is a Mason.I would be surprised if he fails the vetting.He takes care of many interests!!!!!

The son is a good friend... Enterprising, iko pesa mingi sana.

#23 Posted : Tuesday, April 14, 2015 11:01:30 AM

If only all the policemen were motivated by the love for Kenya like this OCPD cop

I am a patriotic Kenyan and I have several investments,” Nyandarua North OCPD Benjamin Onsongo told the Johnston Kavuludi-led vetting panel that he had made Sh21 million gross income from his businesses

Another panellist, Mr Ronald Musengi, asked him why he preferred to remain in the police service yet he could live comfortably from his “businesses” without his salary as a senior police officer.

“I am a patriotic Kenyan and I love my job,” Mr Onsongo told the panel. “After all, I would not be where I am today if it wasn’t for the police service that pays me the salary I have invested in businesses

Kiganjo school of Business

Joachim

His payslip indicated that he earned Sh26,000 as salary in 2011 yet the commission led by Mr Kavuludi stated that he transacted up to Sh440,000 in a day through his M-Pesa account

Laibuta
He was at pains to explain the source of his income other than his salary. He could not explain clearly the source of a Sh3 million annual income listed as coming from miscellaneous and rental payments

Aye you guys from blue section,leave wazua and go to kiganjo for business and investment lessons
#24 Posted : Tuesday, April 14, 2015 11:55:25 AM

If only all the policemen were motivated by the love for Kenya like this OCPD cop

I am a patriotic Kenyan and I have several investments,” Nyandarua North OCPD Benjamin Onsongo told the Johnston Kavuludi-led vetting panel that he had made Sh21 million gross income from his businesses

Another panellist, Mr Ronald Musengi, asked him why he preferred to remain in the police service yet he could live comfortably from his “businesses” without his salary as a senior police officer.

“I am a patriotic Kenyan and I love my job,” Mr Onsongo told the panel. “After all, I would not be where I am today if it wasn’t for the police service that pays me the salary I have invested in businesses

Joachim

His payslip indicated that he earned Sh26,000 as salary in 2011 yet the commission led by Mr Kavuludi stated that he transacted up to Sh440,000 in a day through his M-Pesa account

Laibuta
He was at pains to explain the source of his income other than his salary. He could not explain clearly the source of a Sh3 million annual income listed as coming from miscellaneous and rental payments

Aye you guys from blue section,leave wazua and go to kiganjo for business and investment lessons

Seems I took the wrong turn in life after seco!

#25 Posted : Tuesday, April 14, 2015 12:25:28 PM

Coolio wrote:
Kwani police are supposed to be poor????

No but also how can you explain a cop whose salary is 60k but he is worth 100 million

Who lied to you that people get rich from a salary?

people get rich from DEALS! lol....
#26 Posted : Tuesday, April 14, 2015 4:26:04 PM

Coolio wrote:

No but also how can you explain a cop whose salary is 60k but he is worth 100 million

people get rich from DEALS! lol....

You don't have to be a rocket scientist to know that...
#27 Posted : Tuesday, April 14, 2015 4:50:00 PM

Joachim

Laibuta

How can one transact that amount via Mpesa in a day? Ama ni several phone numbers?
#28 Posted : Tuesday, April 14, 2015 8:25:59 PM

Coolio wrote:

and he got a D - smile
#29 Posted : Tuesday, April 14, 2015 9:03:48 PM

Tebes wrote:
Am wrote:

Answer: There are many people called Kingori. Its not Mine sir, and if it is, you can go have lunch for free.

That was very arrogant for King'ori. I think some of them are damn rich that a threat of a mare retirement is inconsequential. They already know(at least some) that they are headed home and hence Kavulundi can go take free lunch if he is man enough. If today they are retired most of them will be given meager pension compared to their net worth. In any case do you expect any of them to be taken to court to account for their wealth? None!

I keep asking myself why a wealthy man would keep fighting and embarrassing themselves in public over these positions. can't they just continue with the biasharas?
#30 Posted : Tuesday, April 14, 2015 9:34:25 PM

Coolio wrote:

and he got a D - smile

Wachana na Simon....May he RIP
pariah
#31 Posted : Wednesday, April 15, 2015 7:53:59 AM

Coolio wrote:

True but atleast you should be able to account as to how you made the 100 million it just dint magically appear...

100M is pesa kidogo sana for a smart 45-55 year old.

tuambie age and how much you are worth
#32 Posted : Wednesday, April 15, 2015 9:17:31 AM

Tebes wrote:
Am wrote:

I keep asking myself why a wealthy man would keep fighting and embarrassing themselves in public over these positions. can't they just continue with the biasharas?

Security Needs.....Protecting your good or ill gotten assets.
#33 Posted : Tuesday, June 23, 2015 12:55:26 PM

You can’t fire me, Kaindi tells Boinnet As Okonya want to vet his vettors

#34 Posted : Friday, October 16, 2015 9:05:25 AM

Sixty three senior police officers have been dismissed from service after vetting unearthed massive corruption, mostly in the traffic department.

The fate of 29 others hangs in the balance because they will be investigated further by the National Police Service Commission which carried out the vetting.

“Through scrutiny of M-Pesa statements, the commission was able to establish that junior officers working in the traffic department regularly transferred fixed amounts of money to some of their seniors, suggesting that they had been given targets,” NPSC chairman Johnston Kavuludi told journalists.

http://nairobinews.natio...cked-over-m-pesa-bribes/
#35 Posted : Wednesday, February 03, 2016 6:05:32 AM

He has not withdrawn a cent from his account since 1999.

Joshua Aseto said he has lived on a "measured plate" since becoming sick
#36 Posted : Tuesday, May 24, 2016 7:56:53 PM

50mirrion

A chief inspector in particular, who said he is worth Sh50 million, was hard put to explain how he acquired his wealth and huge M-Pesa transactions in his account.

Chief Inspector Abubakar Bakari’s M-Pesa transactions showed that he was sending huge amounts of money to his seniors in Western Kenya.

Mr Bakari, now the Bamburi Police Base Commander, could not convince the panel led by commission chairperson Johnstone Kavuludi that the money he was sending to his bosses was from a merry-go-round.
#37 Posted : Tuesday, May 24, 2016 8:14:31 PM

50mirrion

A chief inspector in particular, who said he is worth Sh50 million, was hard put to explain how he acquired his wealth and huge M-Pesa transactions in his account.

Chief Inspector Abubakar Bakari’s M-Pesa transactions showed that he was sending huge amounts of money to his seniors in Western Kenya.

Mr Bakari, now the Bamburi Police Base Commander, could not convince the panel led by commission chairperson Johnstone Kavuludi that the money he was sending to his bosses was from a merry-go-round.

This is now malice. Kwani there is no policeman who can work hard and be rich like the rest of Kenyans. Must all rich policemen be a thieving lot.
chemirocha
#38 Posted : Tuesday, May 24, 2016 9:00:58 PM

This is now malice. Kwani there is no policeman who can work hard and be rich like the rest of Kenyans. Must all rich policemen be a thieving lot.

The elephant in the room is the source of these millions.
#39 Posted : Friday, June 17, 2016 11:34:40 AM