wazua Sun, Oct 6, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

39 Pages«<2526272829>»
Chase Bank loss...another case of cooking the books?
enyands
#521 Posted : Thursday, April 14, 2016 12:47:35 PM

Spikes wrote:
enyands wrote:
Spikes wrote:
enyands wrote:
alma1 wrote:
streetwise wrote:
ICPAK ..they saw nothing wrong with uchumi being run down by their
Own !!!!!

Or it it just Kenyans way of doing things ???

Can they sue for feelings?

Coz i feel and I'm not undermining

After all even when I undermine my wife
kuna shida

So this is what I feel
As a depositor

I really what to see that law

mkenyan
maka

please help me

I was f***ed by Chase Bank

I feel like if
i get another bank
I'll die if

help me
coz njorge
cares about
me

I'm looking for a way
to pay
my way

But

Crickets
cricketk sound likest
stil trying to get my poem to ssst
crickets

All I want to say
is\
I can't say

But f*** you like honestly

my feelings

Alma1 out of curiosity ,did you do poetry

@enyands ukilala unaota na Wazua?

Kwanini ndugu yangu

Ninakuona online more often than anybody else.

Jeez
enyands
#522 Posted : Thursday, April 14, 2016 1:01:01 PM

Everytime I remember issues about auditors takes me back to the days of mumias. These guys saw the rot happening because it was gradual but they loved misreporting.

Either the partners of the auditors were sorted with the by then MD or I don't know man.without mentioning names there is one notorious auditors loved by most crooked firms.

Internal Auditors are supposed to be the eye of the management and the external auditors are supposed to be eye of the shareholders and the public.these guys should be bound by legal oaths like the doctors hypocritical oaths after graduating .
Rahatupu
#523 Posted : Thursday, April 14, 2016 1:13:08 PM

enyands wrote:
Everytime I remember issues about auditors takes me back to the days of mumias. These guys saw the rot happening because it was gradual but they loved misreporting.

Either the partners of the auditors were sorted with the by then MD or I don't know man.without mentioning names there is one notorious auditors loved by most crooked firms.

Internal Auditors are supposed to be the eye of the management and the external auditors are supposed to be eye of the shareholders and the public.these guys should be bound by legal oaths like the doctors hypocritical oaths after graduating .

BANDITS!
streetwise
#524 Posted : Thursday, April 14, 2016 1:18:20 PM

I will not say the I
Ethiteri
#525 Posted : Thursday, April 14, 2016 1:25:12 PM

KulaRaha wrote:
So did anyone here attend the crazy wild parties at The Chairman of Chase's home? All the local Chase talent was showcased...

I did and never saw anything wild about the parties unless there were others that I was not in attendance.

The parties were mostly for Senior managers when one is employed and they were meant for bonding and making one feel at home at Chase.

Again for people who have some extra disposable income they mostly think of parties and since his family is mostly abroad why not host his" subjects" at Chase?
washiku
#526 Posted : Thursday, April 14, 2016 1:36:46 PM

Ethiteri wrote:
KulaRaha wrote:
So did anyone here attend the crazy wild parties at The Chairman of Chase's home? All the local Chase talent was showcased...

I did and never saw anything wild about the parties unless there were others that I was not in attendance.

The parties were mostly for Senior managers when one is employed and they were meant for bonding and making one feel at home at Chase.

Again for people who have some extra disposable income they mostly think of parties and since his family is mostly abroad why not host his" subjects" at Chase?

So Ethiteri you are/were a senior manager in Chase?smile smile smile Applause Applause
Othelo
#527 Posted : Thursday, April 14, 2016 1:52:19 PM

washiku wrote:
Ethiteri wrote:
KulaRaha wrote:

So Ethiteri you are/were a senior manager in Chase?smile smile smile Applause Applause

Just another gossiper on the loose smile
Formal education will make you a living. Self-education will make you a fortune - Jim Rohn.
enyands
#528 Posted : Thursday, April 14, 2016 1:53:33 PM

washiku wrote:
Ethiteri wrote:
KulaRaha wrote:

Busted
Ethiteri
#529 Posted : Thursday, April 14, 2016 2:43:13 PM

washiku wrote:
Ethiteri wrote:
KulaRaha wrote:

No Washiku,I was a service provider.Caterering of some sort which I think can be equated to that "gossiper on the loose"that Obiero has decided.smile smile smile
muganda
#530 Posted : Thursday, April 14, 2016 2:44:34 PM

moneydust wrote:
Deloitte and Chase bank

If this is true then the auditors have really screwed this bank

enyands
#531 Posted : Thursday, April 14, 2016 3:28:03 PM

Ethiteri wrote:
washiku wrote:
Ethiteri wrote:
KulaRaha wrote:

No Washiku,I was a service provider.Caterering of some sort which I think can be equated to that "gossiper on the loose"that Obiero has decided.smile smile smile

Ethiteri , your knowledge of financial skills goes beyond just a service provider sir. When you say service provider they don't know that much details of attendees like you do. Maybe by being open you can help our sister alma1 who wrote a poem about how she was screwed by your former employer ....Laughing out loudly this is on a light note . Usikasirike daddy ....
Mtafiti
#532 Posted : Thursday, April 14, 2016 3:32:42 PM

enyands wrote:

Wuuuuuui! Influenza?

ICPAK has in the past withdrawn licences from some practising auditing firms due to glaring negligence and any detected collusion. Btw, they also de-register individual accountants and auditors. But it seems this happens for small firms.
enyands
#533 Posted : Thursday, April 14, 2016 3:36:43 PM

Mtafiti wrote:
enyands wrote:

Wuuuuuui! Influenza?

ICPAK has in the past withdrawn licences from some practising auditing firms due to glaring negligence and any detected collusion. Btw, they also de-register individual accountants and auditors. But it seems this happens for small firms.

How do you explain uchumi mwizi called Ciano who after stealing from uchumi was elected as a chairman of icpak and they didn't want to fire him after the story came up?
Mtafiti
#534 Posted : Thursday, April 14, 2016 3:47:53 PM

enyands wrote:
Mtafiti wrote:
enyands wrote:

Wuuuuuui! Influenza?

How do you explain uchumi mwizi called Ciano who after stealing from uchumi was elected as a chairman of icpak and they didn't want to fire him after the story came up?

Ciano is not and has never been the chairman of ICPAK!! He happens(d) to be in a certain committee in there. The current chair is one Barasa who inherited it from others not including Ciano.

Obi 1 Kanobi
#535 Posted : Thursday, April 14, 2016 4:09:18 PM

enyands wrote:
Mtafiti wrote:
enyands wrote:

Wuuuuuui! Influenza?

Dude, did you just make that upShame on you Shame on you

As mtafiti says, Ciano was not the Chairman, the current Chairman is Fernandes Barasa, before him was Benson Okundi
"The purpose of bureaucracy is to compensate for incompetence and lack of discipline." James Collins
KulaRaha
#536 Posted : Thursday, April 14, 2016 4:12:25 PM

enyands wrote:
washiku wrote:
Ethiteri wrote:
KulaRaha wrote:

Busted

Probably also didn't see all the deals going down...
Business opportunities are like buses,there's always another one coming
alma1
#537 Posted : Thursday, April 14, 2016 4:25:08 PM

These people are all thugs.

I think I've reached my point of not being nice anymore. Just talked to a Chase employee. They too are not happy.

I'm still waiting for one thief to get arrested.

I shall not bank at chase if a thief is not jailed. Not arrested and taken to court. But jailed. In fact, I'll be telling people to take their money to Tanzania. Huko kazi tu.

Enough of the waiting and enough of the explanations. I had to borrow a viceroy jana. Hii mamabo apana.

If the gov't or if the governor wants people to trust Kenyan banks, someone must be jailed. If its the directors or the auditors, it doesn't matter. We must see blood.

There is no short cut to this. I can only imagine if KCB buys chase bank. It will make everyone at chase wear green vests. Can you imagine that?

No we want blood. No more Uhuru selfies and Upus dei conferences.

Someone is making me not run my business and that someone has to be crucified. Even Jesus died and all of us keep praising that moment.
Thieves are not good people. Tumeelewana?

Othelo
#538 Posted : Thursday, April 14, 2016 4:45:23 PM

Obi 1 Kanobi wrote:
enyands wrote:
Mtafiti wrote:
enyands wrote:

Wuuuuuui! Influenza?

As mtafiti says, Ciano was not the Chairman, the current Chairman is Fernandes Barasa, before him was Benson Okundi

The dude made a mistake on overall Chair of ICPAK. However Jonathan Ciano was and (i think still is) the chair of the Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Kenya (ICPAK)’s disciplinary committee.
Formal education will make you a living. Self-education will make you a fortune - Jim Rohn.
enyands
#539 Posted : Thursday, April 14, 2016 5:07:21 PM

Othelo wrote:
Obi 1 Kanobi wrote:
enyands wrote:
Mtafiti wrote:
enyands wrote:

Wuuuuuui! Influenza?

The dude made a mistake on overall Chair of ICPAK. However Jonathan Ciano was and (i think still is) the chair of the Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Kenya (ICPAK)’s disciplinary committee.

Yes I meant that one .the disciplinary comittee
washiku
#540 Posted : Thursday, April 14, 2016 5:07:46 PM

Othelo wrote:
Obi 1 Kanobi wrote:
enyands wrote:
Mtafiti wrote:
enyands wrote:

Wuuuuuui! Influenza?

The Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Kenya (Icpak) said it had asked Mr Ciano to step aside over allegations raised while he was the chief executive of Uchumi Supermarkets to allow for investigations.

http://www.standardmedia...s-accountants-committee

http://www.nation.co.ke/.../-/yuhvscz/-/index.html