STOCKS TO SELL by yaserbigchair
obiero
#561 Posted : Wednesday, March 30, 2016 9:38:19 PM

sparkly wrote:
bartum wrote:
enyands wrote:
murchr wrote:
obiero wrote:
stocks to avoid 25.03.16: transcentury, sameer, britam, eveready, express, marshalls, olympia, carbacid, eabl, eapc, cables, mumias, home afrika, kq, tpsea, kurwitu, uchumi, stanchart, cfcstanbic, nbk, umeme

Still asking WHY? Did you give an answer last time?

People will drink, the govt will fight illicit making eabl be king, keroche is taken care of by KRA ,so question is why??

Why eabl, and the senetor keg now in full supply,i see daily pick-ups full of those drums

Good company, expensive price.

You will still hear someone ask why NBK, why CABL.. The writing is on the wall

HF 30,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 23,800 ABP 6.45
Spikes
#562 Posted : Wednesday, March 30, 2016 10:15:00 PM

obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
bartum wrote:
enyands wrote:
murchr wrote:
obiero wrote:
stocks to avoid 25.03.16: transcentury, sameer, britam, eveready, express, marshalls, olympia, carbacid, eabl, eapc, cables, mumias, home afrika, kq, tpsea, kurwitu, uchumi, stanchart, cfcstanbic, nbk, umeme

People will drink, the govt will fight illicit making eabl be king, keroche is taken care of by KRA ,so question is why??

Why eabl, and the senetor keg now in full supply,i see daily pick-ups full of those drums

...and KQ the writing on the wall next month.
John 5:17 But Jesus replied, “My Father is always working, and so am I.”
Aguytrying
#563 Posted : Thursday, March 31, 2016 9:44:01 AM

Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
bartum wrote:
enyands wrote:
murchr wrote:
obiero wrote:

...and KQ the writing on the wall next month.

For KQ its been on the wall for 4years i dont know where they'll hang it this year
The investor's chief problem - and even his worst enemy - is likely to be himself
obiero
#564 Posted : Saturday, April 02, 2016 8:29:42 PM

stocks to avoid 2.04.16: atlas, barclays, britam, cables, carbacid, cfcstanbic, eabl, eapc, eveready, express, home afrika, kurwitu,marshalls, mumias, nbk, olympia, sameer, stanchart, tpsea,transcentury, uchumi, umeme

Spikes
#565 Posted : Saturday, April 02, 2016 8:58:41 PM

obiero wrote:
stocks to avoid 2.04.16: atlas, barclays, britam, cables, carbacid, cfcstanbic, eabl, eapc, eveready, express, home afrika, kurwitu,marshalls, mumias, nbk, olympia, sameer, stanchart, tpsea,transcentury, uchumi, umeme

I don't know why Britam is still in the list! Britam was demoted from the list when Mauritian Financial Services Minister reiterated that a deal had been struck between their government and Britam (K) LTD. It is imperatively high time @obiero must have recognised this development before misleading Wazuans. I am appealing to @obiero to reinstate KQ into the above black list without delay. By doing so will give investors a fair image of a colossal loss expected from this sinking airline.
sparkly
#566 Posted : Saturday, April 02, 2016 10:59:42 PM

obiero wrote:

KQ disappears from the list after 7 days. Whatever you are smoking is expired ...
Life is short. Live passionately.
obiero
#567 Posted : Saturday, April 02, 2016 11:13:10 PM

sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:

KQ disappears from the list after 7 days. Whatever you are smoking is expired ...

The list contains stocks whose propensity to trend lower in price has been determined.. KQ though still fragile, does not deserve to be on a sell list, it is a hold for the timid and a buy for the brave

Spikes
#568 Posted : Sunday, April 03, 2016 7:33:45 AM

obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:

The list contains stocks whose propensity to trend lower in price has been determined.. KQ though still fragile, does not deserve to be on a sell list, it is a hold for the timid and a buy for the brave

The big question is WHEN will this stock start climbing.
obiero
#569 Posted : Sunday, April 03, 2016 9:04:04 AM

Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:

In the month of June, as we approach release of full year results.. Its likely that a rally shall occur upon announcement of vastly narrowed down losses. In one month alone KQ is now saving KES 1B from operational measures as admitted by the CEO last week

Spikes
#570 Posted : Sunday, April 03, 2016 10:28:20 AM

obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:

In the month of June, as we approach release of full year results.. Its likely that a rally shall occur upon announcement of vastly narrowed down losses. In one month alone KQ is now saving KES 1B from operational measures as admitted by the CEO last week

I do believe to any stock as long as it has a potential of rapid upsurge, KQ is no exception. Let me strategize before a rally begins. I want to load at least 1million shares. It is a matter of good math and clear timing. One-off rally can double my income!
obiero
#571 Posted : Sunday, April 03, 2016 12:10:11 PM

Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:

I do believe to any stock as long as it has a potential of rapid upsurge, KQ is no exception. Let me strategize before a rally begins. I want to load at least 1million shares. It is a matter of good math and clear timing. One-off rally can double my income!

Everyone here knows you are lying about the 1million shares but we welcome you onboard Project Pride :)

Spikes
#572 Posted : Sunday, April 03, 2016 12:24:24 PM

obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:

Everyone here knows you are lying about the 1million shares but we welcome you onboard Project Pride :)

1million shares si pesa nyingi. Just loading up CDSC account with KES 5m and there you go!
obiero
#573 Posted : Sunday, April 03, 2016 12:39:01 PM

Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:

1million shares si pesa nyingi. Just loading up CDSC account with KES 5m and there you go!

Sijasema ni pesa nyingi.. Nimesema siamini uko na pesa kiasi hicho kuwekeza katika hisa za KQ. Lakini hayo ni maoni tu. Nakutakia vyema

Spikes
#574 Posted : Sunday, April 03, 2016 1:58:06 PM

obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:

Sijasema ni pesa nyingi.. Nimesema siamini uko na pesa kiasi hicho kuwekeza katika hisa za KQ. Lakini hayo ni maoni tu. Nakutakia vyema

It depends on your philosophy on money.
obiero
#575 Posted : Thursday, April 28, 2016 8:20:33 AM

stocks to avoid 28.04.16: atlas, barclays, britam, cables, carbacid, cfcstanbic, eabl, eapc, eveready, express, home afrika, kurwitu,marshalls, mumias, nbk, olympia, sameer, stanchart, tpsea,transcentury, uchumi, umeme

Mangs
#576 Posted : Thursday, April 28, 2016 9:39:43 AM

@Obiero, I think you need to add KQ to that list. The counter has become a value trap that's always deeper down into loss territory. Unrealized loss is still a loss because you literally can't access that capital investment.
mulla
#577 Posted : Thursday, April 28, 2016 9:48:46 AM

Mangs wrote:
@Obiero, I think you need to add KQ to that list. The counter has become a value trap that's always deeper down into loss territory. Unrealized loss is still a loss because you literally can't access that capital investment.

and remove Britam and EABL at the same time. Britam will bear fruit in a couple of years.
nashx
#578 Posted : Thursday, April 28, 2016 9:53:06 AM

obiero wrote:
stocks to avoid 28.04.16: atlas, barclays, britam, cables, carbacid, cfcstanbic, eabl, eapc, eveready, express, home afrika, kurwitu,marshalls, mumias, nbk, olympia, sameer, stanchart, tpsea,transcentury, uchumi, umeme

I actually think Barclays bank at current prices and Stanchart at around 170 are good buys in a contrarian view and also because of their dividend yields
Offering my personal finance knowledge for free
maka
#579 Posted : Thursday, April 28, 2016 10:02:03 AM

nashx wrote:
obiero wrote:

I actually think Barclays bank at current prices and Stanchart at around 170 are good buys in a contrarian view and also because of their dividend yields

Does Stanchart dropping from the NSE 20 affect the allocation Fund managers are allowed to give for this stock?
possunt quia posse videntur
VituVingiSana
#580 Posted : Thursday, April 28, 2016 1:56:56 PM

maka wrote:
nashx wrote:
obiero wrote:

Does Stanchart dropping from the NSE 20 affect the allocation Fund managers are allowed to give for this stock?

Perhaps BUT that doesn't mean all fund managers will drop StanChart coz it is a quality bank. It takes NPLs as needed not just when CBK comes calling. That said it is becoming a dividend not growth stock.
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett