wazua Wed, May 15, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Best Free Online Advertising Tools
Moneywise
#1 Posted : Saturday, February 20, 2010 9:44:34 AM

For anyone seeking to make money online, he/she should first know that it is no easy work. This is especially so to a newbie in online business. Finding a legitimate business program may not be a tall order for some individuals. But the biggest challenge, especially people who do not have money to invest in marketing, is finding the best online free website advertising tools on the internet.

On this article I have done my best to research and share with you some of the free online website advertising services. One of this services that is worth looking at is pinging. This is where bloggers seek to have blog indexing websites pick their posts every time they update their webpage. Some of this pinging services websites are Ping-O-Matic, Blog Ping, Pingates just to mention a few.

Pinging services works well since indexing services usually pick your new posts and adds them to their database. In addition, they include a link to your post thus generate search engine traffic. Technorati is one of the best sites to get this free online website advertising tool. In case your blog does not have this pinging capability, visit the sites I have mentioned above to do it manually.

Another recommended free advertising tool is posting you business links on classified advertisement websites like CraigList.org, Freeadvertising.com or Adlandpro.com. In order to reap maximum benefit from this advertising tactic, target the best time to post and where to post. Check the ranking of the website you choose to post to make sure it receives high volume of traffic.

On this article I have just mentioned two proven website advertising strategies, but you can still click the links appearing under the category section to get more valuable content on other internet marketing arsenals and thus generate leads to your website.
Stephen writes authoritative content on Top Online Marketing Strategies. His website is on Money Making Ideas and Free Website Traffic. Visit his informative and insightful website at Make Money Online Secrets and improve your Internet Business Experience.
nanfor1
#2 Posted : Sunday, February 21, 2010 5:22:47 AM

Wazua Moderators

I don't know if you know of the meaning of the word spammers.

Isn't it obvious to you that innocent and moneywise are one and the same person and spamming this site with their links on every post they make?d'oh!

As for pinging, the two of you should stop lying to people.

If you have been in online business for 3 yrs as you claim innocent, you would know by now that most web platforms automatically ping. Its effects in your business are zero to none unless used with other strategy.....Liar Liar
Hata wakizima taa
muganda
#3 Posted : Sunday, February 21, 2010 9:46:57 AM

@nanfor1, a tad suspicious for a Sunday

@Moneywise, thank you for your marketing updates. Just starting to follow your posts. I've visited your blog and I've noticed you've some information about yourself - transparent if you ask me. Question: Can pinging be compared to blog aggregation as happens on afrigator or mashada? Or is it more like Digg?

@innocent on the other hand, the gotasay site unfortunately looks like those quick money making schemes sample
'immediate money today'
'Quick and Easy Serious Monthly Income FOR LIFE'
'guaranteed to work for everyone'
okley
#4 Posted : Wednesday, April 07, 2010 9:51:16 AM

Earning from the Internet has been made simple for you.Required thousands of Workers at Home.If you are NOT Earning from the Internet please Pm me or visit my site for more details
Thanks