wazua Sat, Sep 21, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

29 Pages«<2425262728>»
Barclays Premier League (EPL) 2015–2016
kaka2za
#501 Posted : Thursday, March 03, 2016 11:55:07 AM

Njung'e wrote:
Arsenal is rubbish. Nkt!!!!

Lost to probably the weakest Manutd side ever assembled and to Swansea team missing 4 key players.

Arsenal could be relegation fodder next season.All top teams have new managers,we are still stuck with Mugabe
Truth forever on the scaffold
Wrong forever on the throne
(James Russell Rowell)
Swenani
#502 Posted : Thursday, March 03, 2016 4:54:57 PM

If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
githundi
#503 Posted : Sunday, March 06, 2016 9:50:55 PM

It seems without the top teams doing well. ..this thread moves into a coma. .
Leicester have done a good job
Democracy does not belong to the dead
maka
#504 Posted : Sunday, March 06, 2016 9:56:54 PM

githundi wrote:

Rxcellent
possunt quia posse videntur
Coolio
#505 Posted : Sunday, March 13, 2016 8:06:09 PM

RooooooooR
Nadondosha meli kubwa seuze ngalawa!
Lolest!
#506 Posted : Monday, March 14, 2016 9:22:24 AM

Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
Swenani
#507 Posted : Monday, March 14, 2016 11:39:53 AM

Lolest! wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
Njung'e
#508 Posted : Sunday, March 20, 2016 1:32:09 PM

githundi wrote:

And this are just KenyansLaughing out loudly . Anyway, i was really amused to see Ranieri get a standing ovation fro Palace fans at the beginning of the match. At the end, the Leicester players got a similar standing ovation from Palace fans. Now, that cannot happen in Wazua leave alone Africa.smile smile
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
Njung'e
#509 Posted : Sunday, March 20, 2016 1:59:24 PM

Laughing out loudly Haki some comments even after Arsenal won. This one left me in stitchessmile

Giroud is still useless big French gallout, I wonder what the other players think of him, he just hasn't a clue. Will we ever find out if Wenger is his uncle?

Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
Gordon Gekko
#510 Posted : Monday, March 21, 2016 10:46:05 PM

Pause: Kwesé Sports exclusively awarded free-to-air broadcasting rights for the English Premier League!

I’m really excited to share some great news. Last Thursday, the English Premier League (EPL) announced it has exclusively awarded Econet Group the free-to-air rights to broadcast live EPL for three seasons beginning in August 2016!

Kwesé Sports will also serve as an agent to sub-license these EPL rights to free-to-air public broadcasters in 50 countries across Sub-Saharan Africa.

In case you’re new to my FB page and are wondering what’s going on, Kwesé TV is our new soon-to-be launched satellite and broadcasting network, wholly-owned by Econet Media, a subsidiary of Econet Group. Kwesé Sports is part of Kwesé TV which will also offer entertainment, news and business channels with exclusive and premium programming.

I’ll update you from time to time about our progress. After the launch of Kwesé TV later this year, I’ll also use this as a case study on how to set up a major business venture like this one.

In terms of the discussions we’ll be having on this platform, I want you to focus on what you'll learn about entrepreneurship rather than on your role as a potential customer. There will be other platforms to discuss this as a customer, which the company will set up.

__What interests me here is really what learning and tips I can give you to help you establish and build businesses that can be successful -- not only in your local community, country, and across Africa, but even globally.

For competitive reasons, I will not be able to reveal certain things at this stage:

# Timing is important in business. (Notice that I didn't shout out, “Hey guys, I'm bidding for the English Premier League.” Do it first, before you start talking about it!)

If I were baking a cake, I’ve just shown you one of its key ingredients, so it's too early to talk about how it will taste! There will always be people who, if you give them flour, want to voice an opinion already about the type of cake it is; they’ll tell you it's chocolate with ice cream on top! Always wait until you see a greater picture… then you get a good surprise.

Thank you as always for your support. Strive Masiyiwa.

End.

Learn More Online:
http://www.premierleague...conet-south-africa.html

tycho
#511 Posted : Saturday, April 09, 2016 6:28:15 PM

Quote:
Newcastle v Villa in the Championship will be interesting. You know you’re going down when Victor Wanyama scores against you. Saints played a short corner. Long shot at goal, it was blocked. Wanyama blasted home his first goal since 1937.
Toxicity
#512 Posted : Sunday, April 10, 2016 7:09:32 PM

Congratulations Leicester.. Champions EPL 2015 -2016
update president set president = speaker where president is null
Angelica _ann
#513 Posted : Sunday, April 10, 2016 7:50:38 PM

Toxicity wrote:

League imeenda na Leicester. Our Wenger cannot perform even when it obvious our usual competitors are having a bad season!!!
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
faa
#514 Posted : Monday, April 11, 2016 8:03:23 AM

Angelica _ann wrote:
Toxicity wrote:

League imeenda na Leicester. Our Wenger cannot perform even when it obvious our usual competitors are having a bad season!!!

League haijaenda na leicester yet.

What they are assured though is a top for slot and thus into UEFA next season.

Its either tottenham or Leicester, upcoming game with westham for leicester will be the deal breaker. If they draw or lose, and tottenham wins, there are chances of them not winning it.

If they win,its their to lose.

My dear chelsea lost again to swansea, I hope conte will deliver,it was comforting though for Manugu to be beaten senselessly by Hotspurs.
Impunity
#515 Posted : Monday, April 11, 2016 8:39:37 AM

Leicester will be a one hit wonder...they will sell all their top cream players, then they will get fully haemorraged (sp) in EUFA due to lack of team depth.
Mark this!
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

urstill1
#516 Posted : Monday, April 11, 2016 9:41:44 AM

Impunity wrote:
Leicester will be a one hit wonder...they will sell all their top cream players, then they will get fully haemorraged (sp) in EUFA due to lack of team depth.
Mark this!

Should have happened in January transfer. Most players will not leave because of champions league experience. Just to ask, where will they go to? Man U, Chelsea, Liverpool? No they can't. Already Leicester City Mayor is toying with the thought of renaming the streets. They can't betray that.
Impunity
#517 Posted : Monday, April 11, 2016 10:25:30 AM

urstill1 wrote:
Impunity wrote:
Mark this!

Should have happened in January transfer. Most players will not leave because of champions league experience. Just to ask, where will they go to? Man U, Chelsea, Liverpool? No they can't. Already Leicester City Mayor is toying with the thought of renaming the streets. They can't betray that.

Renaming them to what?

The top plyaers will move La Liga, Citeh and PSG and experience the EUFA while earning top dollar there, rather stay at King Power with meager wages!

Impunity
#518 Posted : Monday, April 11, 2016 10:28:39 AM

urstill1 wrote:
Impunity wrote:
Mark this!

Renaming them to what?

The top plyaers will move La Liga, Citeh and PSG and experience the EUFA while earning top dollar there, rather stay at King Power with meager wages!

kollabo
#519 Posted : Monday, April 11, 2016 12:16:43 PM

Schmeichel, Kante and Vardy are world class. Three of the most important departments in a team.
Thiong'o
#520 Posted : Monday, April 11, 2016 1:51:33 PM

kollabo wrote:
Schmeichel, Kante and Vardy are world class. Three of the most important departments in a team.

Drinkwatersmile