wazua Sat, Apr 20, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Leasing of Trucks/Trailers from owners
Pitt
#1 Posted : Friday, October 16, 2015 4:06:33 PM

Hi Wazua Family,
I want to lease trucks from owners who have them under utilised,If you are ready to hire out your trucks or you know someone who does,refer him/her to me.10 wheelers and Trailers are most preffered,if interested revert back to me. The Payments will be on a monthly basis and the commodity carried is from a Monopoly FMCG.
LIVE,LOVE,LIFE.
Mugo M
#2 Posted : Friday, October 16, 2015 8:38:55 PM

Hi How much do you pay per kilometer?
radio
#3 Posted : Friday, October 16, 2015 10:01:56 PM

Mugo M wrote:
Hi How much do you pay per kilometer?

???
Pitt
#4 Posted : Saturday, October 17, 2015 5:29:49 AM

hi Mugo,
please note that the amount received per month is intact on a contractual basis hence not paid by per km rather than how many orders it has in a month.For more info reach me through pittmoh@gmail.com
LIVE,LOVE,LIFE.
FRM2011
#5 Posted : Wednesday, December 30, 2015 7:51:51 PM

@pitt, Did this take off ? I could help to address the biggest challenge facing transporters i.e. fuel. If you have a sizeable fleet, i can offer you a solution for fueling on credit.
matatuman
#6 Posted : Thursday, December 31, 2015 6:15:54 PM

FRM2011 wrote:
@pitt, Did this take off ? I could help to address the biggest challenge facing transporters i.e. fuel. If you have a sizeable fleet, i can offer you a solution for fueling on credit.

How does this work? What regions/areas covered?
FRM2011
#7 Posted : Friday, January 01, 2016 9:50:37 AM

matatuman wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:

I am a fuel wholesaler. However, if you have a sizeable fleet, we can set up a tank and pump to service your fleet at your premises. You only need to guarantee an uptake of a reasonable volume per month plus a watertight contract and we are in business.
matatuman
#8 Posted : Friday, January 01, 2016 2:43:09 PM

FRM2011 wrote:
matatuman wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:

I am a fuel wholesaler. However, if you have a sizeable fleet, we can set up a tank and pump to service your fleet at your premises. You only need to guarantee an uptake of a reasonable volume per month plus a watertight contract and we are in business.

Give me a price for diesel assuming I can guarantee you 30k litres a week minimum. I do not need a pump or tank. I will handle my own transport logistics.
Disclaimer: If you are a retailer/broker do not bother responding coz your pricing will give you away.

matatuman123 at gmail dot com
oltome
#9 Posted : Thursday, January 07, 2016 6:54:41 PM

@matatuman check mail.
SKR
#10 Posted : Sunday, March 06, 2016 5:51:04 PM

Pitt wrote:
Hi Wazua Family,
I want to lease trucks from owners who have them under utilised,If you are ready to hire out your trucks or you know someone who does,refer him/her to me.10 wheelers and Trailers are most preffered,if interested revert back to me. The Payments will be on a monthly basis and the commodity carried is from a Monopoly FMCG.

Hi,
I have 3 40 footers with container body. All are 2 are new imports and 1 is a reliable work horse.
Contact me on info@onkarhauliers.com