wazua Fri, Jun 28, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Raila to fight 2012 elections as INCUBENT
gathinga
#1 Posted : Tuesday, March 30, 2010 6:28:06 AM

The last two general elections have been characterized by strong anti-establishment movements.

In 2002, then irreconcilable opposition leaders Kibaki, RAO, Wamalwa and Ngilu joined hands to hand a resounding defeat to Mois project Uhuru, as NARC

In 2007, the indefatigable RAO again joined hands with other tribal chiefs Notably Mudavadi, Balala, Ngilu and Ruto, a political buccaneer to mount a serious challenge to Kibaki. To date the winner is unknown, though the challenge was real from ODM.

2012: Kibaki not contesting. RAO will definitely represent the ending coalition government which he has run jointly with MK and will therefore be the rallying point for all the other figures including KKK and all others who feel marginalized or have hatred of RAO.

RAO is best as a rebel, a victim. I don't see him pulling off this one. Its better for him to resign from govt, leave MK to finish his term and act as opposition.
gathinga attached the following image(s):
raoimages.jpg (4kb) downloaded 1 time(s).
kadonye
#2 Posted : Tuesday, March 30, 2010 2:56:35 PM

gathinga wrote:
The last two general elections have been characterized by strong anti-establishment movements.

2012: Kibaki not contesting. RAO will definitely represent the ending coalition government which he has run jointly with MK and will therefore be the rallying point for all the other figures including KKK and all others who feel marginalized or have hatred of RAO.

RAO is best as a rebel, a victim. I don't see him pulling off this one. Its better for him to resign from govt, leave MK to finish his term and act as opposition.

I believe you're wrong bro.He's acted like he is still in the opposition. He will tell us that he did not have all the power needed to make sweeping changes.\

And we'll overwhelmingly vote him in
What a wicked man I am!The things I want to do,I don't do.The things I don't want to do I find myself doing
gathinga
#3 Posted : Tuesday, March 30, 2010 3:08:35 PM

@kadonye. then every1 will be running as opposition. picture Musyoka, Uhuru, Ruto et al. All these dudes will claim RAO had much more authority than all of them combined to i influence the coalition govt decisions.
kadonye
#4 Posted : Tuesday, March 30, 2010 6:20:46 PM

His game plan definitely includes playing victim.he will claim that PNU frustrated his efforts to curb graft n improve kenyans' livelihood.In this, he will have eliminated kalonzo n uhuru n arguably ruto who he will claim was a traitor to the cause!
What a wicked man I am!The things I want to do,I don't do.The things I don't want to do I find myself doing
Brewer
#5 Posted : Wednesday, March 31, 2010 11:00:46 AM

Kadonye, I agree with you except that part you say you will overwhelmingly 'vote him in'
Jaina
#6 Posted : Wednesday, March 31, 2010 3:14:11 PM

bado mapema. Wacha hii maneno ya katiba na hague iishe, then we'll get a clear picture of next cause of action.

When somebody says kenyans are not Lead but managed, we need to take him seriously. The truth is near there.