wazua Fri, Apr 19, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

6 Pages«<456
Big Business (1 million plus per month net)
mawinder
#101 Posted : Tuesday, February 09, 2016 9:54:42 PM

S.Mutaga III wrote:
mawinder wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
Swenani wrote:
S.Mutaga III wrote:
popat wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
[quote=Niko Salama]My 2 cents ... the guy can resign ... take like a year off traveling inquisitively especially overseas ... he will find ideas/businesses already running overseas that have yet to make it to Kenya ... he can choose ideas requiring high capital outlays (since he already has the cash)... this will help insulate his business from immediate competition [/quote

Or he can start a local shark tank!

he only has 6m!

Come on! All this discussion has been about 6M?!
Still enough to start a Shark tank in his village. Mole catchers will ask for 3K for 50% equity.
Its easier said than done.Youll realise that most Kenyans put up with struggling businesses because they have not seen the money.Inject that hard earned money ndio utashangaa.You will loose that money.This is despite you owning shares in the damned company.

I believe it is possible to earn 1 mil per month from 6 million capital...if you know what you are doing. Retailing luxury products in populated areas with high networth customers like Westlands can make a kill. You dont need a big space to operate, but your turnover will be very high if strategically located.

e.g

I think this thread has run its full course.The originator sought suggestions but he now seems to have the solution.
Wacha sasa atuambie how you can earn 1m per month after investing 6M.That's PBP of six months!!
In fact I would be OK with 1m in a year.

I have always known this boy gives us theories after taking bhang and changaa in his Githurai or Nyahururu cave

I came here seeking answers. I got some answers on my own, and decided to do the honorable thing and share them. And mawinder, tiga "uhii". Dont be an overgrown idiot.

Idiot and your mother cannot beat me in a Maths contest. I am sure I scored better grades than her in national exams. Like mother like son. Idiots.
Swenani
#102 Posted : Tuesday, February 09, 2016 10:02:44 PM

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
S.Mutaga III
#103 Posted : Tuesday, February 09, 2016 10:26:20 PM

mawinder wrote:
S.Mutaga III wrote:
mawinder wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
Swenani wrote:
S.Mutaga III wrote:
popat wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
[quote=Niko Salama]My 2 cents ... the guy can resign ... take like a year off traveling inquisitively especially overseas ... he will find ideas/businesses already running overseas that have yet to make it to Kenya ... he can choose ideas requiring high capital outlays (since he already has the cash)... this will help insulate his business from immediate competition [/quote

he only has 6m!

Still enough to start a Shark tank in his village. Mole catchers will ask for 3K for 50% equity.
Its easier said than done.Youll realise that most Kenyans put up with struggling businesses because they have not seen the money.Inject that hard earned money ndio utashangaa.You will loose that money.This is despite you owning shares in the damned company.

I believe it is possible to earn 1 mil per month from 6 million capital...if you know what you are doing. Retailing luxury products in populated areas with high networth customers like Westlands can make a kill. You dont need a big space to operate, but your turnover will be very high if strategically located.

e.g

I think this thread has run its full course.The originator sought suggestions but he now seems to have the solution.
Wacha sasa atuambie how you can earn 1m per month after investing 6M.That's PBP of six months!!

I have always known this boy gives us theories after taking bhang and changaa in his Githurai or Nyahururu cave

I came here seeking answers. I got some answers on my own, and decided to do the honorable thing and share them. And mawinder, tiga "uhii". Dont be an overgrown idiot.

Idiot and your mother cannot beat me in a Maths contest. I am sure I scored better grades than her in national exams. Like mother like son. Idiots.

As I said before, you are just an overgrown idiot...probably with kids. You just confirmed that. Do your kids know that their dad is an overgrown idiot?
A successful man is not he who gets the best, it is he who makes the best from what he gets.
kaka2za
#104 Posted : Tuesday, February 09, 2016 10:54:08 PM

mambo ya mirrioni yamekuwa sasa uhii,mathabu,indioti ,bangi na chang'aa
Truth forever on the scaffold
Wrong forever on the throne
(James Russell Rowell)
mawinder
#105 Posted : Wednesday, February 10, 2016 6:37:10 AM

S.Mutaga III wrote:
mawinder wrote:
S.Mutaga III wrote:
mawinder wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
Swenani wrote:
S.Mutaga III wrote:
popat wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
kaka2za wrote:

he only has 6m!

e.g

As I said before, you are just an overgrown idiot...probably with kids. You just confirmed that. Do your kids know that their dad is an overgrown idiot?

As I said before your mother and yourself are more idiots than me.

S.Mutaga III
#106 Posted : Wednesday, February 10, 2016 11:47:49 AM

mawinder wrote:
S.Mutaga III wrote:
mawinder wrote:
S.Mutaga III wrote:
mawinder wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
Swenani wrote:
S.Mutaga III wrote:
popat wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
kaka2za wrote:

he only has 6m!

e.g

I have no business arguing with an overgrown fool. I also understand that you have a criminal background, which explains your loud mouth and keyboard warrior tendencies.
A successful man is not he who gets the best, it is he who makes the best from what he gets.
mawinder
#107 Posted : Wednesday, February 10, 2016 12:20:04 PM

S.Mutaga III wrote:
mawinder wrote:
S.Mutaga III wrote:
mawinder wrote:
S.Mutaga III wrote:
mawinder wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
Swenani wrote:
S.Mutaga III wrote:
popat wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
kaka2za wrote:

he only has 6m!

e.g

I have no business arguing with an overgrown fool. I also understand that you have a criminal background, which explains your loud mouth and keyboard warrior tendencies.

The money you were paid after the Githurai bus explosion in May 2014 iliisha? You belong to a correction facility. I may decide to take you there just like I took Chanaleze a loud mouth wazuan
Swenani
#108 Posted : Wednesday, February 10, 2016 1:35:28 PM

If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
kaka2za
#109 Posted : Wednesday, February 10, 2016 3:48:18 PM

Swenani wrote:

Ongeza popcorn!Applause Applause Applause Applause
(James Russell Rowell)
Ash Ock
#110 Posted : Wednesday, February 10, 2016 4:07:43 PM

kaka2za wrote:

Ongeza popcorn!Applause Applause Applause Applause

Sent from my Black Nokia 3310
tony stark
#111 Posted : Thursday, February 11, 2016 4:11:34 AM

@S.Mutaga111 there are people making that kind of money from similar or less capital. However it won't be your usual suspects and most of the people making that kind of money also have serious loses.
1. Brokers all kinds of brokers can make the 1 million a month with less capital. Mboga and fruit brokers from my experience can easily make over 200% margin but they can also lose a lot of cash in the blink of an eye! Real estate brokers can make that kind of money with no capital.
2. Drug dealers. Someone mentioned them here already.
3. Wholesalers. Wholesalers of FMCG good can make the margins you wanted. issue is location and area. I would avoid Nairobi for this business and would branch out of Nairobi and specialize in few products that you understand very well.
4.Farming veges. Not for the faint hearted.

The general rule however is go an carry out research. Sit and talk to the people doing the business and take everything they say both positive and negative with a pinch of salt. Then talk to their customers and their service providers.

Good luck in your venture!

@Nabwire when did you become a scam artist? If you are doing legit business set up a legit outfit with contacts and post here. If what you are doing is as noble as you say it is and not a scam then posting details of a legit outfit should not be a big deal.
kaka2za
#112 Posted : Thursday, February 11, 2016 6:52:33 AM

tony stark wrote:
@S.Mutaga111 there are people making that kind of money from similar or less capital. However it won't be your usual suspects and most of the people making that kind of money also have serious loses.
1. Brokers all kinds of brokers can make the 1 million a month with less capital. Mboga and fruit brokers from my experience can easily make over 200% margin but they can also lose a lot of cash in the blink of an eye! Real estate brokers can make that kind of money with no capital.
3. Wholesalers. Wholesalers of FMCG good can make the margins you wanted. issue is location and area. I would avoid Nairobi for this business and would branch out of Nairobi and specialize in few products that you understand very well.

The general rule however is go an carry out research. Sit and talk to the people doing the business and take everything they say both positive and negative with a pinch of salt. Then talk to their customers and their service providers.

@Nabwire when did you become a scam artist? If you are doing legit business set up a legit outfit with contacts and post here. If what you are doing is as noble as you say it is and not a scam then posting details of a legit outfit should not be a big deal.

Option 1 and 4 are mutually exclusive.
(James Russell Rowell)
Nabwire
#113 Posted : Thursday, February 11, 2016 8:22:55 AM

tony stark wrote:

Tony Stark, when did you lose your reading glasses and mind? Notice how I only wanted the contacts of one person! Notice that I did not want attention from some questionable Wazuans? Now had you actually Googled the meaning of a scam artist, you would have duly noted that he/she does the exact opposite! He/she will be more than willing to share their contact details and even add pictures to prove they are doing something noble. I have nothing to prove, just needed one person's contacts! Now go out there and have a fruitful day!
mugz
#114 Posted : Thursday, February 11, 2016 11:58:12 AM

mawinder wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
Swenani wrote:
S.Mutaga III wrote:
popat wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
kaka2za wrote:

he only has 6m!

e.g

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Eddy
#115 Posted : Friday, February 19, 2016 10:49:46 PM

Do none of those things but simple research and patience, for starters have a look at this site,
http://www.standardmedia...s-an-oasis-in-arid-land or this http://www.hortinews.co.ke/article?id=149. With that you will find that your friend (and others who have 6M) actually have too much and he can still get his "clean" one million with a little dirt on the hands, just remember to pay them taxes and treat the workers with kindness.
Stealth
#116 Posted : Monday, March 14, 2016 9:58:30 AM

The people with businesses netting a million a month will not say a word so as not to invite gatecrashers to their party.

I would place my bet in value addition and manufacturing and give myself a target of 5 years to break into the '1 million plus per month net'.