wazua Fri, May 17, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Plots for sale near Amboseli
KulaRaha
#1 Posted : Sunday, September 06, 2015 10:33:20 AM

Business opportunities are like buses,there's always another one coming
Jitahidi
#2 Posted : Sunday, September 06, 2015 10:56:09 AM

would want to get more details. is this near the hotels or near the national park gate?
KulaRaha
#3 Posted : Sunday, September 06, 2015 11:01:27 AM

About 2 kms straight line away from Amboseli Sopa, you can walk there for a swim!

Gate to Amboseli is about 20 kms away on KWS maintained road.

Good speculative potential, or perfect for a holiday home.
newfarer
#4 Posted : Sunday, September 06, 2015 12:57:56 PM

So the rumour from my friend that this stocks Kenya baby is still alive and in land investment craze is true?

Wish I joined then but as a guest, i was too afraid to.

Won't mind getting one from them . Any developments nearby or any bigwigs within the vicinity?
punda amecheka
KulaRaha
#5 Posted : Sunday, September 06, 2015 3:58:55 PM

Lol. Alive and well. UK will be your neighbour in his personal capacity across the road. James Mwangi too. Lots of activity in the area.
TheChaoos
#6 Posted : Wednesday, September 09, 2015 12:41:18 PM

@KulaRaha any links available I cant see the poster well how far is it from Bisil Town?
Every Insult is an Opportunity
Jitahidi
#7 Posted : Wednesday, September 09, 2015 2:15:48 PM

KulaRaha wrote:
About 2 kms straight line away from Amboseli Sopa, you can walk there for a swim!

Gate to Amboseli is about 20 kms away on KWS maintained road.

Good speculative potential, or perfect for a holiday home.

@KulaRaha Looks interesting. Am interested and wont mind a site visit.
livie
#8 Posted : Wednesday, September 09, 2015 2:32:03 PM

googlemap coordinates?
If you are going to be thinking only one thing, you might as well be thinking big. -Donald J . Trump
KulaRaha
#9 Posted : Thursday, September 10, 2015 4:33:52 PM

If you would kindly send an email to kilimanjaroview@gmail.com I can share high res file and google map co ordinate.
KulaRaha
#10 Posted : Thursday, September 10, 2015 4:36:20 PM

Here is Google map link. Site visit most welcome, email and we arrange.

https://www.google.com/m...9RGVRAEo&usp=sharing
KulaRaha
#11 Posted : Friday, September 11, 2015 7:12:18 PM

Due to so many queries, we have arranged a tentative site visit on 26th September. If you are interested, pls email kilimanjaroview@gmail.com with your contacts so we can arrange accordingly.

Thank you.
KulaRaha
#12 Posted : Friday, January 08, 2016 7:35:57 AM

Good morning!! There is a site visit to the plots scheduled for 30th January 2016. All those interested in viewing pls email kilimanjaroview@gmail.com and we will do the needful.

Transport will be provided.
Jitahidi
#13 Posted : Friday, January 08, 2016 9:29:00 AM

KulaRaha wrote:
Good morning!! There is a site visit to the plots scheduled for 30th January 2016. All those interested in viewing pls email kilimanjaroview@gmail.com and we will do the needful.

Was in that area recently and observed huge potential. The view of Mt. Kilimanjaro from Sopa lodge is amazing. This might be another Nanyuki
mkenyan
#14 Posted : Friday, January 08, 2016 6:29:49 PM

KulaRaha wrote:

at post no 2 on this thread you mentioned that there is a problem in transferring land in this area. seeing that you now have land there, what was the problem?and has the problem been resolved? if so how?

reading that thread and this other thread it is interesting how you were initially skeptically but managed to invest finally. congrats. seems like you got it at those now very low and attractive prices.

what are the current prices like in that area?
Jitahidi
#15 Posted : Monday, January 25, 2016 3:17:38 PM

KulaRaha wrote:

We are good to go this Saturday. I have submitted my booking information directly through the email. Hope the weather will be favorable on Saturday.
Swenani
#16 Posted : Tuesday, January 26, 2016 9:18:33 AM

mkenyan wrote:
KulaRaha wrote:

at post no 2 on this thread you mentioned that there is a problem in transferring land in this area. seeing that you now have land there, what was the problem?and has the problem been resolved? if so how?

reading that thread and this other thread it is interesting how you were initially skeptically but managed to invest finally. congrats. seems like you got it at those now very low and attractive prices.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Wazuans are like women,they will tell you something you posted in 1st Nov 1991 at 2:30 pm
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
KulaRaha
#17 Posted : Tuesday, February 02, 2016 4:18:38 PM

Swenani wrote:
mkenyan wrote:
KulaRaha wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Wazuans are like women,they will tell you something you posted in 1st Nov 1991 at 2:30 pm

I just saw this. Correct, back in 2013 there were no title deeds for these plots, hence impossible to transfer. In 2014, title deeds were issued to each individual owner, and now the land is freely transferable. Unfortunately, I could not buy back then as there was no title, just a promise. I bought later on.

I have individual titles for each plot btw.
KulaRaha
#18 Posted : Tuesday, February 02, 2016 4:21:44 PM

We had a successful site visit on 30th January and are planning another one on 27th February. If anyone is interested in visiting the land, looking at the documentation, the actual physical titles etc pls email us on kilimanjaroview@gmail.com for more details.