wazua Sat, Sep 28, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

35 Pages«<1718192021>»
What has your governor done for you?
Swenani
#361 Posted : Tuesday, November 10, 2015 12:02:15 PM

Jump-steady wrote:
Impunity wrote:
THIS IS THE RECEPTION AT MASAKU LEVEL 5 HOSPITAL...SPARKLING AND GLARINGLY CLEAN.

KUDOS...

Applause Applause Applause Applause

Really? Have you ever been there? Remember Alfie is a PR person. Beneath that glamour lay something sinister.

That can't be a reception, TV's in public places are usually mounted apart from masaku ofcourse
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
Swenani
#362 Posted : Wednesday, November 11, 2015 9:58:03 AM

My governor has deposited KShs 200 M in his son's account

Ujinga ingine ni ya kujipaka kama mafuta

Quote:
A 21-year-old son of a governor in Rift Valley has Sh200 million in his account. It is not clear when the money was deposited or where it came from, but those in the know suspect someone known to him must have deposited the cash. The money was discovered by a detective investigating his father’s accounts.
hardwood
#363 Posted : Tuesday, November 17, 2015 9:42:55 AM

Cheserem has said what I have been saying here all along...Kidero is the most useless governor.

Quote:
Nairobi residents are yet to benefit from devolution despite the system being in place for three years, Commission on Revenue Allocation chairman Micah Cheserem said yesterday.

He said most county hospitals lack essential drugs, garbage is scattered all over the city and more than 60 per cent of dwellers still live in poor conditions.

“I visited Eastleigh Section 3 sometimes back and I could not believe what I saw. Garbage was all over the place, almost blocking a road,” Cheserem said.

Hospitals in Kiambu, Machakos and neighbouring counties are full of patients from Nairobi, he said.

“The other day I was in Machakos and I saw the situation first hand. They asked why Nairobi county cannot equip its hospitals to help its people,” Cheserem said.

The chairman said slum dwellers of Kibera, Mukuru, Kawangware, Mathare and Korogocho still lack water and toilets.

He said Nairobi received Sh12 billion in 2014-15 and collected more than Sh11 billion from internal sources.

“This money is close to Sh24 billion. Where did it go? Do you want to say the county paid its staff Sh24 billion or somebody pocketed this money?” Cheserem said.

- See more at: http://www.the-star.co.k...rem#sthash.59aBpRhZ.dpuf
Swenani
#364 Posted : Tuesday, November 17, 2015 9:53:31 AM

[quote=hardwood]Cheserem has said what I have been saying here all along...Kidero is the most useless governor.

Quote:
Nairobi residents are yet to benefit from devolution despite the system being in place for three years, Commission on Revenue Allocation chairman Micah Cheserem said yesterday.

He said most county hospitals lack essential drugs, garbage is scattered all over the city and more than 60 per cent of dwellers still live in poor conditions.

“I visited Eastleigh Section 3 sometimes back and I could not believe what I saw. Garbage was all over the place, almost blocking a road,” Cheserem said.

Hospitals in Kiambu, Machakos and neighbouring counties are full of patients from Nairobi, he said.

“The other day I was in Machakos and I saw the situation first hand. They asked why Nairobi county cannot equip its hospitals to help its people,” Cheserem said.

The chairman said slum dwellers of Kibera, Mukuru, Kawangware, Mathare and Korogocho still lack water and toilets.

He said Nairobi received Sh12 billion in 2014-15 and collected more than Sh11 billion from internal sources.

“This money is close to Sh24 billion. Where did it go? Do you want to say the county paid its staff Sh24 billion or somebody pocketed this money?” Cheserem said.

- See more at: http://www.the-star.co.k...em#sthash.59aBpRhZ.dpuf[/quote]

But Kidero does stock hospitals with medicine, he doesn't collect garbage, he doesn't pump water.The accounting officers should be held responsiblesmile smile
popat
#365 Posted : Tuesday, November 17, 2015 12:40:55 PM

Quote:
Swenani wrote:
Othelo wrote:
hardwood wrote:
sitaki.kujulikana wrote:
hardwood wrote:
kayhara wrote:
Nyandarua Governor inspecting a new hospital, this is a spirit exit door to the after life

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Wasn't there supposed to be some balcony? Or the tenderpreneur ate the balcony money?

Kenya iko mambo Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly, the worrying thing is that those leaders see no issue at all, I am hoping there is a good explanation, a really good one.

Maybe the explanation is that a departing spirit doesn't need a balcony, since it will exit and float its way to heaven.

You guys have killed me, let me go drink Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Nimecheka hadi nimemwaga
maji ama Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly that governor has even worn white gumboots .some of these projects will end up like the CDF.

I've never seen a more dump Gavana than this one.This guy cannot even express himself in public.In his previous life the best he was a head of a private Primary and Secondary School.He has no experience on the Public Sector operations and he has proved that through his mediocre utterances and general performance.I don't know how he even managed to fool all the people of Nyandarua to get 'erected'.Nkt.
Museveni
#366 Posted : Thursday, November 19, 2015 9:29:46 AM

Live and learn; and don’t forget, nothing ventured, nothing gained.
hardwood
#367 Posted : Thursday, November 19, 2015 10:50:17 AM

Museveni wrote:

Toyota Landcruiser very useless 4x4 vehicle.
hardwood
#368 Posted : Thursday, November 19, 2015 10:15:53 PM

Yaani the governor spent 10m per day?

Quote:
Public Accounts Committee chairman Nicholas Gumbo has accused Siaya Governor Cornel Rasanga of using Sh20 million to attend the swearing-in ceremony of Tanzania President John Magufuli.

The Rarieda MP questioned governor Rasanga’s two-day trip to attend Mr Magufuli’s inauguration on November 5, 2015.

http://www.nation.co.ke/...74/-/e8ty1y/-/index.html
murchr
#369 Posted : Thursday, January 21, 2016 4:54:07 AM

A county-owned radio station in Vihiga built a toilet for its staff, who are yet to be hired, at a cost of Sh11.3 million that was not factored in the budget, says an assembly team.

Vihiga FM is yet to begin transmission, two years since it was set up.

A report by a special committee that investigated the county’s Sh2.5 billion debt, reveals that a Sh14.7 million wall was erected around the station.

The station is yet to be licensed but has already set up a transmission studio and mounted a communication mast.

When members of Vihiga FM’s board of directors were sworn into office in June last year, Governor Moses Akaranga said the establishment of the radio station was a milestone in his efforts to ensure access to information by residents as required by the Constitution.

When the Nation visited the studios at Municipal Grounds in Mbale, the principal information officer in charge of the radio section, Mr Sammy Oyando, refused to make a comment.

In its report, the committee notes that the radio project is among seven others that were implemented during the 2014/2015 financial year without the assembly’s approval and cost the regional government a total of Sh79.3 million

http://nairobinews.natio...1-3m/?platform=hootsuite
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
Swenani
#370 Posted : Tuesday, January 26, 2016 3:01:08 PM

Kupeana contracts kwa relatives
keraka
#371 Posted : Tuesday, January 26, 2016 3:23:36 PM

In Nyamira its not even siblings.One Nyagarama has narrowed down to only his kids for any substantial contract worth mentioning.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
freiks
#372 Posted : Wednesday, January 27, 2016 8:28:56 AM

And joho has decided to name a street Fidel odinga street. Wondering what he ever did for coastal people
Life is an endless adventure
Njung'e
#373 Posted : Wednesday, January 27, 2016 8:34:04 AM

freiks wrote:
And joho has decided to name a street Fidel odinga street. Wondering what he ever did for coastal people

demagoguery
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
Swenani
#374 Posted : Wednesday, January 27, 2016 9:00:38 AM

freiks wrote:

what did panya and njugu do to people in Nairobi to warrant a lane to be named after them?smile smile smile smile

Cornelius Vanderbilt
#375 Posted : Wednesday, January 27, 2016 5:54:59 PM

My Governor has shown me how to pile garbage into a heap like a Boss
Lolest!
#376 Posted : Thursday, January 28, 2016 4:26:36 PM

Siringi
#377 Posted : Tuesday, February 02, 2016 12:17:32 PM

Rasanga Tells CORD governors to replace Uhuru Potrait with Raila's ... see i have done it my office has only my potrait and Baba Railas

Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you treason
"😖😡KQ makes money for everyone except the shareholder 😏😏 " overheard in Wazua
Swenani
#378 Posted : Tuesday, February 02, 2016 12:25:35 PM

Btw,what is the rationale of having a portrait of the president in offices and business place?
Othelo
#379 Posted : Tuesday, February 02, 2016 1:12:14 PM

Swenani wrote:

Btw,what is the rationale of having a portrait of the president in offices and business place?

County Governaments has a choice on this smile
Formal education will make you a living. Self-education will make you a fortune - Jim Rohn.
Jus Blazin
#380 Posted : Tuesday, February 02, 2016 3:42:05 PM

Othelo wrote:
Swenani wrote:

County Governaments has a choice on this smile

What is the relevance? I thought it was to remind peeps who was in charge. Ya businesses mimi sielewi. Labda ni loyalty or sycophancy.
Luck is when Preparation meets Opportunity. ~ Lucius Annaeus Seneca