VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
obiero wrote:
target1360 wrote:
why cfc stanbic?

The last three quarters have shown that the bank is on a perilous path
So were the last 3 years for KQ lakini uliakata! I see you are finally out of KQ. Congrats! Applause Applause Applause

Haha. Its funny how you are dancing on dead men graves.. Your heart must be black in color with green blood. Envious green..

I was decimated by KQ, KK, Olympia, etc. I have lost money in other counters as well. I try to learn. I used to ignore wise men @horton @young [among others] because of hubris. Because the CEOs & CFOs were accessible at times. Because they said things were good. They lie. They get salaries and perks. For KQ, this was 100% the case.

I wasn't listening to those who had dissenting opinions. Now I do. I hope that's the lesson you take away. Listen, process then decide. It is YOUR money but many Wazuans care to share.

I saw my younger self in you so I tried more than I would have normally to get you back on track. To see the light. It is true that experience is the best teacher. Wahenga walisema "Asiyefunzwa na mamae hufunzwa na ulimwengu"
All the best, my friend, you are young. It is better you learn this lesson now than when you are my age.

Asante bwana mzee.. Much appreciated. But I will be back. I know the turnaround will rock KQ share price positively and rapidly.. The only problem is finding out when that will happen.. Ideally, if I was Ngunze, I would have made sure that the H1 would not have been worse than last year's. He should have been creative with that via provisioning or any other reasonable means..

HF 30,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 23,800 ABP 6.45
muandiwambeu
#502 Posted : Sunday, November 15, 2015 12:17:11 PM

obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
obiero wrote:
target1360 wrote:
why cfc stanbic?

So were the last 3 years for KQ lakini uliakata! I see you are finally out of KQ. Congrats! Applause Applause Applause

Haha. Its funny how you are dancing on dead men graves.. Your heart must be black in color with green blood. Envious green..

I was decimated by KQ, KK, Olympia, etc. I have lost money in other counters as well. I try to learn. I used to ignore wise men @horton @young [among others] because of hubris. Because the CEOs & CFOs were accessible at times. Because they said things were good. They lie. They get salaries and perks. For KQ, this was 100% the case.

I wasn't listening to those who had dissenting opinions. Now I do. I hope that's the lesson you take away. Listen, process then decide. It is YOUR money but many Wazuans care to share.

I saw my younger self in you so I tried more than I would have normally to get you back on track. To see the light. It is true that experience is the best teacher. Wahenga walisema "Asiyefunzwa na mamae hufunzwa na ulimwengu"
All the best, my friend, you are young. It is better you learn this lesson now than when you are my age.

Asante bwana mzee.. Much appreciated. But I will be back. I know the turnaround will rock KQ share price positively and rapidly.. The only problem is finding out when that will happen.. Ideally, if I was Ngunze, I would have made sure that the H1 would not have been worse than last year's. He should have been creative with that via provisioning or any other reasonable means..

Is that doctor obiero twarking for ngunze? He had all that figured and its better to let the sleeping dog lie than prod and get a whack. Neutral position leaves tom and dick not so suprised and unrattled. The company is a dead born but nguzio has a family to feed. Liar
,Behold, a sower went forth to sow;....
obiero
#503 Posted : Sunday, November 15, 2015 12:51:44 PM

muandiwambeu wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
obiero wrote:
target1360 wrote:
why cfc stanbic?

Is that doctor obiero twarking for ngunze? He had all that figured and its better to let the sleeping dog lie than prod and get a whack. Neutral position leaves tom and dick not so suprised and unrattled. The company is a dead born but nguzio has a family to feed. Liar

That was a false move and that may make him get ulcers and other related maladies. If you were at the KQ AGM yu would understand. Next year I will not be shocked if things go the Air France way.. Shareholders are miffed

obiero
#504 Posted : Monday, November 16, 2015 8:57:39 PM

stocks to avoid 16.11.15: transcentury, sameer, britam, eveready, express, marshalls, olympia, carbacid, eabl, eapc, cables, mumias, home afrika, kq, tpsea, kurwitu, uchumi, stanchart, cfcstanbic, nbk, umeme

Spikes
#505 Posted : Monday, November 16, 2015 9:30:51 PM

and stocks to jump in?
John 5:17 But Jesus replied, “My Father is always working, and so am I.”
instinct
#506 Posted : Monday, November 16, 2015 9:37:04 PM

Spikes wrote:
and stocks to jump in?

Kcb, equity,kplc, hfck, coop, knre,

Others are scbk, nbk, nmg, bamb, arm
obiero
#507 Posted : Monday, November 16, 2015 9:43:21 PM

instinct wrote:
Spikes wrote:
and stocks to jump in?

Kcb, equity,kplc, hfck, coop, knre,

Others are scbk, nbk, nmg, bamb, arm

nbk? scbk? kplc? ole nyinyi..

jerry
#508 Posted : Monday, November 16, 2015 10:01:24 PM

obiero wrote:
stocks to avoid 16.11.15: transcentury, sameer, britam, eveready, express, marshalls, olympia, carbacid, eabl, eapc, cables, mumias, home afrika, kq, tpsea, kurwitu, uchumi, stanchart, cfcstanbic, nbk, umeme

What's wrong with Carbacid and Umeme??
The opposite of courage is not cowardice, it's conformity.
Aguytrying
#509 Posted : Monday, November 16, 2015 10:21:32 PM

obiero wrote:

Tpsea is on the way up. Security has been stable for a while. This is the best time to buy
The investor's chief problem - and even his worst enemy - is likely to be himself
obiero
#510 Posted : Monday, November 16, 2015 10:22:47 PM

jerry wrote:
obiero wrote:

Both firms are not growing.. Carbacid actually announced a 6% dip in profits a few months back

obiero
#511 Posted : Sunday, November 29, 2015 5:54:00 PM

obiero wrote:
jerry wrote:
obiero wrote:
stocks to avoid 16.11.15: atlas, britam, cables, carbacid, c&g, cfcstanbic, eabl, eapc, eveready, express, ftg, kurwitu, lkh marshalls, olympia, mumias, home afrika, tpsea, sameer, stanchart, transcentury, uchumi, umeme

Both firms are not growing.. Carbacid actually announced a 6% dip in profits a few months back

Only in Kenya.. www.businessdailyafrica....66/-/86uc55/-/index.html

mlennyma
#512 Posted : Sunday, November 29, 2015 7:07:12 PM

obiero wrote:
jerry wrote:
obiero wrote:

your argument on this two firms is very weak,infant the nature of their businesses has great future
"Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning."
obiero
#513 Posted : Sunday, November 29, 2015 7:30:32 PM

mlennyma wrote:
obiero wrote:
jerry wrote:
obiero wrote:

your argument on this two firms is very weak,infant the nature of their businesses has great future

Thanks for the keen observation on weak nature of the argument. Now, have you ever been to Uganda. What is the percentage of homes on the grid. Secondly, are you aware Hongbaolai Group of China is shipping in the raw product for carbonated drinks and has been contracted by Almasi Beverages, hence cutting out both BOC and Carbacid..

tmatekwa
#514 Posted : Sunday, November 29, 2015 9:11:58 PM

obiero wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
obiero wrote:
jerry wrote:
obiero wrote:

Thanks for the keen observation on weak nature of the argument. Now, have you ever been to Uganda. What is the percentage of homes on the grid. Secondly, are you aware Hongbaolai Group of China is shipping in the raw product for carbonated drinks and has been contracted by Almasi Beverages, hence cutting out both BOC and Carbacid..

ouch....I had high hopes on carbacid..
obiero
#515 Posted : Sunday, November 29, 2015 10:33:59 PM

tmatekwa wrote:
obiero wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
obiero wrote:
jerry wrote:
obiero wrote:

Ua hopes should never be killed by another investor. this is js additional information for you to digest. The journey towards financial success is a very personal one

jerry
#516 Posted : Sunday, November 29, 2015 11:41:10 PM

obiero wrote:
tmatekwa wrote:
obiero wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
obiero wrote:
jerry wrote:
obiero wrote:

Ua hopes should never be killed by another investor. this is js additional information for you to digest. The journey towards financial success is a very personal one
'
Thank you all for your timely contributions. I agree with @Obiero on most of his points apart from "journey towards financial success is a very personal one". The success is influenced by other players like Wazua!
The opposite of courage is not cowardice, it's conformity.
sparkly
#517 Posted : Monday, November 30, 2015 6:32:18 AM

obiero wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
obiero wrote:
jerry wrote:
obiero wrote:

Not enough reasons to conclude that Carbacid is a bad investment because:
1. Carbacid is local leader in CO2 with 95% market share.
2. I am not aware if BOC were
successful in entering the carbonated drinks CO2 market.

3. Market for CO2 has grown exponentially. EABL and Coca-cola bottlers have
increased production. New entrants like Keroche, Sierra and Kevian juices.

4. Market in the EA region.

Life is short. Live passionately.
obiero
#518 Posted : Thursday, December 10, 2015 11:31:43 PM

jerry wrote:
obiero wrote:
tmatekwa wrote:
obiero wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
obiero wrote:
jerry wrote:
obiero wrote:

'
Thank you all for your timely contributions. I agree with @Obiero on most of his points apart from "journey towards financial success is a very personal one". The success is influenced by other players like Wazua!

First carbacid, now BOC.. Key reason listed for drop in profit? Imports of nitrogen and oxygen.. At the exchange bar I engage clearing and forwarding guys and I will stand firm based on fact, these two firms must diversify or they will perish www.businessdailyafrica....6/-/w0egs5z/-/index.html

obiero
#519 Posted : Monday, December 21, 2015 5:39:10 PM

obiero wrote:
jerry wrote:
obiero wrote:
tmatekwa wrote:
obiero wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
obiero wrote:
jerry wrote:
obiero wrote:

'

First carbacid, now BOC.. Key reason listed for drop in profit? Imports of nitrogen and oxygen.. At the exchange bar I engage clearing and forwarding guys and I will stand firm based on fact, these two firms must diversify or they will perish www.businessdailyafrica....6/-/w0egs5z/-/index.html

The list for stocks to sell has no errors. More evidence via TPSEA www.businessdailyafrica....28/-/ihg09d/-/index.html

murchr
#520 Posted : Monday, December 21, 2015 6:53:14 PM

Should Barclays be sold or what expectations are there when the mother company decides to divest?
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore