wazua Wed, May 8, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Looking for an Investor for a running cosmetic business.
gmyner
#1 Posted : Monday, December 14, 2015 3:43:57 PM

Hi wazuans,I have a cosmetic business located in Fedha,the business has been running for 19 months and has been doing good with constant profits except for the past 3 months due to an unfortunate incident that affected most of my finances hence my stock went down but the business is still running but requires additional investment due to the high demand of the products that's why am looking for an investor who would be able to inject some capital of between 250k- 300k into the business and will receive 10% returns on their investment every month and the monies will be deposited in their account daily after close of business for example for 300k the investor would receive 1000 daily for the 30days thus 30k,we would have a two year contract signed in the presence of a lawyer after the end of the contract further discussions will be held on how to move the business and the partnership forward....the premises and sales records are available for further confirmation.......
streetwise
#2 Posted : Monday, December 14, 2015 4:01:09 PM

You are in your narrative suggesting an ROI of over 100% annually. Is this doable ? I doubt !!!

Please recheck you calculation on what the returns are likely to be.

T10
#3 Posted : Monday, December 14, 2015 4:22:09 PM

Hi email me on smnmw2@gmail.com we talk.
gmyner
#4 Posted : Monday, December 14, 2015 4:38:06 PM

streetwise wrote:
You are in your narrative suggesting an ROI of over 100% annually. Is this doable ? I doubt !!!

The margins for most beauty products and more especially accesories which are major movers is more than 200-300% things like ponds and jewellery we source from links in China and Dubai we get them at low prices and sell at the normal market price....for example sleek and mac ponds we get them at around 100bob and sell at around 350-500 bob depending on the client jewellery the same so in a day we u have sales of around 8k ur profits range from around 2500-3800 or even more depending on what you have sold we also stock weaves and hairfoods whereby we get at least 10%-20% returns on each item
4eva eva
#5 Posted : Monday, December 14, 2015 5:59:44 PM

gmyner wrote:
streetwise wrote:

The margins for most beauty products and more especially accesories which are major movers is more than 200-300% things like ponds and jewellery we source from links in China and Dubai we get them at low prices and sell at the normal market price....for example sleek and mac ponds we get them at around 100bob and sell at around 350-500 bob depending on the client jewellery the same so in a day we u have sales of around 8k ur profits range from around 2500-3800 or even more depending on what you have sold we also stock weaves and hairfoods whereby we get at least 10%-20% returns on each item

Am also on the same business and concur your figures are spot on
teemane
#6 Posted : Monday, December 14, 2015 8:28:19 PM

wilyum
#7 Posted : Tuesday, December 15, 2015 3:46:04 PM

gmyner wrote:
Hi wazuans,I have a cosmetic business located in Fedha,the business has been running for 19 months and has been doing good with constant profits except for the past 3 months due to an unfortunate incident that affected most of my finances hence my stock went down but the business is still running but requires additional investment due to the high demand of the products that's why am looking for an investor who would be able to inject some capital of between 250k- 300k into the business and will receive 10% returns on their investment every month and the monies will be deposited in their account daily after close of business for example for 300k the investor would receive 1000 daily for the 30days thus 30k,we would have a two year contract signed in the presence of a lawyer after the end of the contract further discussions will be held on how to move the business and the partnership forward....the premises and sales records are available for further confirmation.......

email wilyumv at gmail we talk.
mkenyan
#8 Posted : Tuesday, December 15, 2015 4:59:17 PM

why do i feel these 'email me at...' have a great crying future?
obiero
#9 Posted : Tuesday, December 15, 2015 5:21:52 PM

4eva eva wrote:
gmyner wrote:
streetwise wrote:

The returns stated herein are modest. I have a friend doing the same trade, she obtains 1,000% profit on some items

HF 30,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
4eva eva
#10 Posted : Tuesday, December 15, 2015 6:18:04 PM

obiero wrote:
4eva eva wrote:
gmyner wrote:
streetwise wrote:

The returns stated herein are modest. I have a friend doing the same trade, she obtains 1,000% profit on some items

Only on counterfeits and stolen goods
obiero
#11 Posted : Tuesday, December 15, 2015 6:37:50 PM

4eva eva wrote:
obiero wrote:
4eva eva wrote:
gmyner wrote:
streetwise wrote:

Only on counterfeits and stolen goods

three people in the same trade have already confirmed that it happens. earrings, kapriz and studs in particular are bought wholesale for as little as 10per piece. enda dubois it will be sold at 80 bob while at westgate even 150 bob can trade.. ulizia uambiwe!

HF 30,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
rurinjaa
#12 Posted : Wednesday, December 16, 2015 2:17:43 AM

weka email tuongee kwa - munduone@yahoo.com
watts
#13 Posted : Wednesday, December 16, 2015 7:51:32 AM

gmyner wrote:

applewalkestate at gmail.com