wazua Tue, May 7, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Looking for a job
kagazia
#1 Posted : Wednesday, July 27, 2011 8:46:00 AM

anybody who knows of any vacancies? in B.com. my email address is skaagz33@gmail.com
Lolest!
#2 Posted : Wednesday, July 27, 2011 8:53:03 AM

In which field?
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
mtotana
#3 Posted : Wednesday, July 27, 2011 8:58:11 AM

@Kagazia, I have a list of vacancies that I received from an organization called "Jobsbar". I don't know how to attach it here - otherwise if you avail your email address, I will forward the list to you. All the best.
Layman
#4 Posted : Wednesday, July 27, 2011 9:29:18 AM

mtotana wrote:
@Kagazia, I have a list of vacancies that I received from an organization called "Jobsbar". I don't know how to attach it here - otherwise if you avail your email address, I will forward the list to you. All the best.

Are you saying you havent seen the email address given?
pesh cash
#5 Posted : Wednesday, July 27, 2011 11:20:38 AM

Layman wrote:
mtotana wrote:

Are you saying you havent seen the email address given?

KUWA MPOLE.....this guy is trying to help u. si u just give the address again. ai?

n try Kenya Joblist website
I am an optimist. It does not seem too much use being anything else. ~Winston Churchill
mtotana
#6 Posted : Wednesday, July 27, 2011 11:47:09 AM

@Kagazia, check your inbox.
@Layman, The Email address and the field were initially missing, I think Kagazia editted the post.
kagazia
#7 Posted : Wednesday, July 27, 2011 11:59:50 AM

thanks mtototana let me peruse
solo
#8 Posted : Monday, August 01, 2011 3:14:07 PM

Euge
#9 Posted : Monday, August 01, 2011 10:13:35 PM

kagazia wrote:
thanks mtototana let me peruse

subscribe to humanitarian vacancies via http://groups.google.com...anitarianvacancies?hl=en.
Lord, thank you!
onmywaytowealth
#10 Posted : Thursday, August 04, 2011 8:28:29 AM

Anyone with knowledge of computer science/IT job vacancy? I did Bsc. Computer science?
accelriskconsult
#11 Posted : Thursday, August 04, 2011 11:15:14 AM

onmywaytowealth wrote:
Anyone with knowledge of computer science/IT job vacancy? I did Bsc. Computer science?

1. websites such as www.brightermonday.com normally have job listings. It would be helpful to know the specific area that you are interested in as Computer Science/IT is too wide.

2. Be careful with your sentence construction and punctuations when posting such queries as some potential employers may dismiss your qualifications based on grammatical mistakes. what is the purpose of the question mark at the end of your second sentence? Sentence number 1 although conveying the message is ambigously constructed.

I hope that your cv is written more effortlessly and that it portrays you as someone who can capture his/her thoughts in writing seamlessly.
kagazia
#12 Posted : Thursday, August 04, 2011 12:12:38 PM

wazuans hook me up at skaagz33@gmail.com
onmywaytowealth
#13 Posted : Thursday, August 04, 2011 12:14:26 PM

accelriskconsult wrote:
onmywaytowealth wrote:

1. websites such as www.brightermonday.com normally have job listings. It would be helpful to know the specific area that you are interested in as Computer Science/IT is too wide.

2. Be careful with your sentence construction and punctuations when posting such queries as some potential employers may dismiss your qualifications based on grammatical mistakes. what is the purpose of the question mark at the end of your second sentence? Sentence number 1 although conveying the message is ambigously constructed.

I hope that your cv is written more effortlessly and that it portrays you as someone who can capture his/her thoughts in writing seamlessly.

Sorry Accel for that mistake. I was in a hurry and did not go through the post to remove the ambiguity and correct the grammar. This is my story:
I graduated in August 2007 and was employed upto January 2010 when I started a printing and writing bureau. I had to resign from my job because I had to take care of the new business. Right now, I feel the business can run on its own. Initially I had to put in a lot of effort to have the business on its feet. Since it is now doing well, I find myself having nothing to do and therefore I feel I can be employed once more. May be I should have asked if this is the right move first. Hey wazuans, is it a wise move?
accelriskconsult
#14 Posted : Thursday, August 04, 2011 12:39:24 PM

onmywaytowealth wrote:
accelriskconsult wrote:
onmywaytowealth wrote:

Sorry Accel for that mistake. I was in a hurry and did not go through the post to remove the ambiguity and correct the grammar. This is my story:
I graduated in August 2007 and was employed upto January 2010 when I started a printing and writing bureau. I had to resign from my job because I had to take care of the new business. Right now, I feel the business can run on its own. Initially I had to put in a lot of effort to have the business on its feet. Since it is now doing well, I find myself having nothing to do and therefore I feel I can be employed once more. May be I should have asked if this is the right move first. Hey wazuans, is it a wise move?

Applause Applause Applause Congratulations for creating employment.
If I was in your shoes, I would stick to business. If I felt that my skills were under-utilised, I would think of ways to broaden the scope of what the current business does. In your case, there should be opportunities like programming, animation, advertising etc. As we move towards an election year, printing and the suggested services will be in demand.

OMW, I am excited to live in Kenya at a time when new media is exploding.
kivairu
#15 Posted : Tuesday, August 09, 2011 8:18:43 PM

Any jobs in Finance, entry level for a fresh BCOM graduate, Finance.For a friend of mine?

Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value. –Albert Einstein.
wakagori
#16 Posted : Tuesday, August 23, 2011 2:00:34 PM

jeffd
#17 Posted : Monday, November 30, 2015 11:55:23 PM

HI
Im jeff and looking for a job .i lives in Nairobi currently in Mlolongo.so please if you have a chance do contact me through jeff.mulandi@yahoo.com

thank you