wazua Fri, Mar 29, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

7 Pages«<34567>
Pope's Visit
hamburglar
#81 Posted : Thursday, November 26, 2015 2:28:08 PM

githundi wrote:
@hamburglar, with the last post, you have crossed the line...'that is being abusive. ..non tolerance has no room in the civilised world you claim to belong.
You have to learn to be and let others be. We live in a socially and spiritually diverse world.

Ummm. No line crossed. It's a fact that religious people have a lower IQ on average than us atheists. Google it. Anybody who can't think independently (theists) is weak minded, It's not an insult, it's a fact albeit harsh. And for the people who think that i need to see the light, lol, i saw the light a long time ago when i chose to become an atheist. You are the ones that are blinded by faith and can't see the truth about how religion and false gods are holding you back from liberation. If i compare my life to that of a lot of my impoverished religious nuts friends lives, i am quite confident that i am the one in the light. Life is good here, y'all don't worry about what i need. Maybe you need to shed some light towards those people who took all morning to go see a person who will add absolutely no value to their lives.

The ones that were poor before going to see the pope today will still be poor tomorrow, the disabled will still be disabled, the mentally ill will still be nuts as f***, so the mass served absolutely no purpose? He won't change a single thing and won't make any change in anybody's life other than making my trip to the expensive lunch that am heading out to eat hell. Lol. Why are they closing down roads for some regular bloke? This guy is nothing special, he has no special powers and is nothing more than a con.

Ati mass, for what? Broke people are jam packed at UON to listen to a rich conman tell them a lot of nothing while they should be out and about trying to earn a living and looking for money to put a meal on their tables tonight. Now most of them will go home broke and tomorrow morning, i guarantee you, i will have a few of my casual employees asking me for emergency cash for bus fare or lunch since they didn't make any money today coz they went to see the pope. People are really not very wise and then wonder how come they are sinking more and more into poverty. Use your time wisely and engage your brain constructively otherwise you will all perish like fools.
tycho
#82 Posted : Thursday, November 26, 2015 3:25:20 PM

Oh the games people play!
Swenani
#83 Posted : Thursday, November 26, 2015 3:30:55 PM

If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
Swenani
#84 Posted : Thursday, November 26, 2015 3:34:38 PM

tycho wrote:
Oh the games people play!

Football and rugby are the most popular games
¿
#85 Posted : Thursday, November 26, 2015 3:35:18 PM

hamburglar wrote:
githundi wrote:
@hamburglar, with the last post, you have crossed the line...'that is being abusive. ..non tolerance has no room in the civilised world you claim to belong.
You have to learn to be and let others be. We live in a socially and spiritually diverse world.

Ummm. No line crossed. It's a fact that religious people have a lower IQ on average than us atheists. Google it. Anybody who can't think independently (theists) is weak minded, It's not an insult, it's a fact albeit harsh. And for the people who think that i need to see the light, lol, i saw the light a long time ago when i chose to become an atheist. You are the ones that are blinded by faith and can't see the truth about how religion and false gods are holding you back from liberation. If i compare my life to that of a lot of my impoverished religious nuts friends lives, i am quite confident that i am the one in the light. Life is good here, y'all don't worry about what i need. Maybe you need to shed some light towards those people who took all morning to go see a person who will add absolutely no value to their lives.

The ones that were poor before going to see the pope today will still be poor tomorrow, the disabled will still be disabled, the mentally ill will still be nuts as f***, so the mass served absolutely no purpose? He won't change a single thing and won't make any change in anybody's life other than making my trip to the expensive lunch that am heading out to eat hell. Lol. Why are they closing down roads for some regular bloke? This guy is nothing special, he has no special powers and is nothing more than a con.

Ati mass, for what? Broke people are jam packed at UON to listen to a rich conman tell them a lot of nothing while they should be out and about trying to earn a living and looking for money to put a meal on their tables tonight. Now most of them will go home broke and tomorrow morning, i guarantee you, i will have a few of my casual employees asking me for emergency cash for bus fare or lunch since they didn't make any money today coz they went to see the pope. People are really not very wise and then wonder how come they are sinking more and more into poverty. Use your time wisely and engage your brain constructively otherwise you will all perish like fools.

Oi. I honestly believe you think you are intelligent.

A few sob stories about the mentally ill and the poor mixed in with a few comments on intelligence to stir up the ego. Apart from using emotional appeals to express your imaginary morals and values, why should anything you've said matter?
hamburglar
#86 Posted : Thursday, November 26, 2015 5:10:54 PM

¿ wrote:
hamburglar wrote:
githundi wrote:

A few sob stories about the mentally ill and the poor mixed in with a few comments on intelligence to stir up the ego. Apart from using emotional appeals to express your imaginary morals and values, why should anything you've said matter?

It matters because it's the truth. You can't run away from the truth. A lot of what i say is factual, a lot of people religious and non religious agree with my sentiments, the religious ones are too indoctrinated to come out and say that they agree with me but deep down, they know that what am saying is the truth and nothing but the truth. A lot of religious people have openly said to me that they are not so comfortable with the idea of religion and gods and that they see my point and sort of agree with the message that i try to convey, but they just can't seem to summon the guts to renounce religion and mythical gods. Am talking from experience and from interactions with religious people. Even here on this forum, there are a lot of religious people who agree with me but are afraid of coming out for fear of the stigma attached to being branded an atheist. It's up to you to look at my posts objectively or to decide to just criticize without digesting the message am trying to put out. In the meantime, i will continue enjoying my freedom and liberation from the shackles of religion and over 10000 mythical gods.
quicksand
#87 Posted : Thursday, November 26, 2015 5:34:56 PM

hamburglar wrote:
githundi wrote:

Hehehe.
You are just another dude on a soapbox. You are not very different from religious zealots who froth at the mouth, point and shout at others and claim the kingdom is
due to them cause they believe only their piety is pious enough. Your religion however, is intelligence. You believe you
are more possessed of it than those who believe in God or religion. If you have any intelligence, then it fails you miserably at times. There are believers who have more sense, more wisdom, more knowledge in things requiring expertise as well generally, are more economically productive, live peaceful lives and are more useful than you.
Offending others on the tenets of their faith, their leaders, institutions and icons is a display of lack of tolerance, decorum and manners.
If you can only engage in a ham-fisted way, it is an extremism, its one dimensional, it means depth, nuance and understanding escape you, therefore your intelligence is not as great as you would like us to believe.
hamburglar
#88 Posted : Thursday, November 26, 2015 6:05:45 PM

quicksand wrote:
hamburglar wrote:
githundi wrote:

Hehehe.
You are just another dude on a soapbox. You are not very different from religious zealots who froth at the mouth, point and shout at others and claim the kingdom is
due to them cause they believe only their piety is pious enough. Your religion however, is intelligence. You believe you
are more possessed of it than those who believe in God or religion. If you have any intelligence, then it fails you miserably at times. There are believers who have more sense, more wisdom, more knowledge in things requiring expertise as well generally, are more economically productive, live peaceful lives and are more useful than you.
Offending others on the tenets of their faith, their leaders, institutions and icons is a display of lack of tolerance, decorum and manners.
If you can only engage in a ham-fisted way, it is an extremism, its one dimensional, it means depth, nuance and understanding escape you, therefore your intelligence is not as great as you would like us to believe.

Tolerance and decorum my ass? Lol, Religion and mythical gods are detrimental to society and tough love is sometimes the only way to send a message. You have to call religion what it is, it's dumb and stupid. Sometimes you just have to say it like it is, if we keep coddling and pandering to these religious people they will never get it. So forgive my "manners" or lack thereof, but i hate the damage religion has done and is still doing to humanity and especially in Africa and if lacking decorum and tolerance in my delivery will help provoke people's conscience the way this thread is doing right now, then that's how it will be delivered. Eradication of religion will be a win for civilization and critical thinking. Tough love can sometimes be effective, hakuna kubembeleza watu, it's for their own good. I don't have time to massage anybody's ego when it's evident that religion is pulling us back into the dark ages, i will call it like i see it, if you are waiting for me to mince my words so you can judge my intelligence from my "tolerance and decorum" then don't hold your breath because it's not happening anytime soon. Religion is a major major reason for poverty, destitution and brainwashing and i don't have time for woiye stories. How
about that for a "display of tolerance, decorum and manners?" - NOT. smile

Disclaimer: as much as some people would like to potray me as some intolerant monster without a heart, that couldn't be further from the truth. I know how to be tolerant and you will actually be hard pressed to find anybody more tolerant, respectful and mindful than me. I get it, tolerance is a virtue. I am well aware of that fact and that's why i am tolerant and open minded to a lot of things and people that are different or don't subscribe to my idealogies in life. I am tolerant of gays and lesbians, i don't have any problem with them, i am very tolerant of children, tolerant of anybody that is basically just living their life the best way they know how to legally, am tolerant of people who might not necessarily have been dealt a good hand in life, like disabled people, poor people, intellectually challenged folks, Arsenal fans (hehehe) .....you get my point. It's common sense to have a good heart and be accepting of people and things that are not necessarily what you believe in, but it's different when it comes to religion, i am intolerant to religion and religious zealots because they directly affect my life in a detrimental way. My harsh words towards religion are some form of self defense which is accepted as a form of self preservation. I can't go a day without somebody trying to convert me with some religious nonsense. So yeah, i might sound like a mannerless, intolerant monster when it comes to religion but am smart enough to understand that tolerance and decorum are virtues that make this world a better place. What's good for the goose is good for the gander. You don't see atheists go from door to door trying to sell to you their ideologies, or storming a shopping mall guns ablaze swearing in the name of a god. You don't see us inundate your TV screens on Sunday with atheist shows or declare some day a public holiday because of our "religion" and inconveniencing everybody else in the course of it all. We are the most tolerant people but religions don't care about tolerance, they do whatever they please and expect us to take it sitting down and say nothing? Sometimes we also have to defend ourselves if we feel our rights, safety and liberties have been infringed upon. That's why there is no love lost in my delivery against religion. Sorry about the long post. Am on a roll today.
¿
#89 Posted : Thursday, November 26, 2015 6:21:15 PM

hamburglar wrote:
¿ wrote:
hamburglar wrote:
githundi wrote:

It matters because it's the truth. You can't run away from the truth. A lot of what i say is factual, a lot of people religious and non religious agree with my sentiments, the religious ones are too indoctrinated to come out and say that they agree with me but deep down, they know that what am saying is the truth and nothing but the truth. A lot of religious people have openly said to me that they are not so comfortable with the idea of religion and gods and that they see my point and sort of agree with the message that i try to convey, but they just can't seem to summon the guts to renounce religion and mythical gods. Am talking from experience and from interactions with religious people. Even here on this forum, there are a lot of religious people who agree with me but are afraid of coming out for fear of the stigma attached to being branded an atheist. It's up to you to look at my posts objectively or to decide to just criticize without digesting the message am trying to put out. In the meantime, i will continue enjoying my freedom and liberation from the shackles of religion and over 10000 mythical gods.

Subjective views and values do not become objective truths because of personal/group opinions,experiences or preferences.If things matter or cease to matter because of peoples' actions,thoughts and feelings,then everything and nothing matters.
¿
#90 Posted : Thursday, November 26, 2015 6:33:34 PM

hamburglar wrote:
quicksand wrote:
hamburglar wrote:
githundi wrote:

Hehehe.

Tolerance and decorum my ass? Lol, Religion and mythical gods are detrimental to society and tough love is sometimes the only way to send a message. You have to call religion what it is, it's dumb and stupid. Sometimes you just have to say it like it is, if we keep coddling and pandering to these religious people they will never get it. So forgive my "manners" or lack thereof, but i hate the damage religion has done and is still doing to humanity and especially in Africa and if lacking decorum and tolerance in my delivery will help provoke people's conscience the way this thread is doing right now, then that's how it will be delivered. Eradication of religion will be a win for civilization and critical thinking. Tough love can sometimes be effective, hakuna kubembeleza watu, it's for their own good. I don't have time to massage anybody's ego when it's evident that religion is pulling us back into the dark ages, i will call it like i see it, if you are waiting for me to mince my words so you can judge my intelligence from my "tolerance and decorum" then don't hold your breath because it's not happening anytime soon. Religion is a major major reason for poverty, destitution and brainwashing and i don't have time for woiye stories. How about that for a "display of tolerance, decorum and manners?" - NOT. smile

Like I said,I believe you think you are intelligent but emotional appeals will only get you so far.smile
quicksand
#91 Posted : Thursday, November 26, 2015 8:05:46 PM

hamburglar wrote:
quicksand wrote:
hamburglar wrote:
githundi wrote:

Hehehe.

Tolerance and decorum my ass? Lol, Religion and mythical gods are detrimental to society and tough love is sometimes the only way to send a message. You have to call religion what it is, it's dumb and stupid. Sometimes you just have to say it like it is, if we keep coddling and pandering to these religious people they will never get it. So forgive my "manners" or lack thereof, but i hate the damage religion has done and is still doing to humanity and especially in Africa and if lacking decorum and tolerance in my delivery will help provoke people's conscience the way this thread is doing right now, then that's how it will be delivered. Eradication of religion will be a win for civilization and critical thinking. Tough love can sometimes be effective, hakuna kubembeleza watu, it's for their own good. I don't have time to massage anybody's ego when it's evident that religion is pulling us back into the dark ages, i will call it like i see it, if you are waiting for me to mince my words so you can judge my intelligence from my "tolerance and decorum" then don't hold your breath because it's not happening anytime soon. Religion is a major major reason for poverty, destitution and brainwashing and i don't have time for woiye stories. How

Disclaimer: as much as some people would like to potray me as some intolerant monster without a heart, that couldn't be further from the truth. I know how to be tolerant and you will actually be hard pressed to find anybody more tolerant, respectful and mindful than me. I get it, tolerance is a virtue. I am well aware of that fact and that's why i am tolerant and open minded to a lot of things and people that are different or don't subscribe to my idealogies in life. I am tolerant of gays and lesbians, i don't have any problem with them, i am very tolerant of children, tolerant of anybody that is basically just living their life the best way they know how to legally, am tolerant of people who might not necessarily have been dealt a good hand in life, like disabled people, poor people, intellectually challenged folks, Arsenal fans (hehehe) .....you get my point. It's common sense to have a good heart and be accepting of people and things that are not necessarily what you believe in, but it's different when it comes to religion, i am intolerant to religion and religious zealots because they directly affect my life in a detrimental way. My harsh words towards religion are some form of self defense which is accepted as a form of self preservation. I can't go a day without somebody trying to convert me with some religious nonsense. So yeah, i might sound like a mannerless, intolerant monster when it comes to religion but am smart enough to understand that tolerance and decorum are virtues that make this world a better place. What's good for the goose is good for the gander. You don't see atheists go from door to door trying to sell to you their ideologies, or storming a shopping mall guns ablaze swearing in the name of a god. You don't see us inundate your TV screens on Sunday with atheist shows or declare some day a public holiday because of our "religion" and inconveniencing everybody else in the course of it all. We are the most tolerant people but religions don't care about tolerance, they do whatever they please and expect us to take it sitting down and say nothing? Sometimes we also have to defend ourselves if we feel our rights, safety and liberties have been infringed upon. That's why there is no love lost in my delivery against religion. Sorry about the long post. Am on a roll today.

Yeah, tolerance and decorum. They are terribly important. Its for these reasons that you don't go walk to the front of the church
when a dear friend of yours is having a wedding -or when an acquaintance has passed away- and tear the microphone from the priest and declare 'guess what crowd, this religion talk is just nonsense'.
Or interrupt that old uncle/auntie during a quiet family gathering when they start with "lets bow our heads and pray".
Heck, if you met someone who was about to throw you some chunk of business and starts all meetings with a prayer you probably would hold your peace, let him get on with it.
Unless you live in a cocoon and never have contact with humanity.
No one says you have to believe. You reserve the right to boot off your yard people who knock the door on a Saturday morning and demand an audience on religion.
But there is quietly minding your own business, defending your beliefs and the right to believe them, then there is going on attack.
Going on attack I strongly disagree. People are welcome to whatever makes them happy, as long as it is not illegal. Religion is not illegal.
Rich conman? Really?
You decided to contribute to the thread.I don't imagine the person who started the thread was addressing atheists. So your took atheist rhetoric and exported it there.
You took a whole group of people and cause you disagree with their ethos, besmirched them with a broad brush, calling them 'weak minded'. That is an attack.
You can't be intolerant to religion and then claim to be tolerant.

hamburglar
#92 Posted : Thursday, November 26, 2015 8:55:43 PM

¿ wrote:
hamburglar wrote:
quicksand wrote:
hamburglar wrote:
githundi wrote:

Hehehe.

Tolerance and decorum my ass? Lol, Religion and mythical gods are detrimental to society and tough love is sometimes the only way to send a message. You have to call religion what it is, it's dumb and stupid. Sometimes you just have to say it like it is, if we keep coddling and pandering to these religious people they will never get it. So forgive my "manners" or lack thereof, but i hate the damage religion has done and is still doing to humanity and especially in Africa and if lacking decorum and tolerance in my delivery will help provoke people's conscience the way this thread is doing right now, then that's how it will be delivered. Eradication of religion will be a win for civilization and critical thinking. Tough love can sometimes be effective, hakuna kubembeleza watu, it's for their own good. I don't have time to massage anybody's ego when it's evident that religion is pulling us back into the dark ages, i will call it like i see it, if you are waiting for me to mince my words so you can judge my intelligence from my "tolerance and decorum" then don't hold your breath because it's not happening anytime soon. Religion is a major major reason for poverty, destitution and brainwashing and i don't have time for woiye stories. How about that for a "display of tolerance, decorum and manners?" - NOT. smile

Like I said,I believe you think you are intelligent but emotional appeals will only get you so far.smile

Incase you haven't noticed, i always ignore you and tycho because you two need to get psychiatric evaluation ASAP. You two are freaking looneys. Lol. See a shrink and then maybe i will debate you. Crazy ass mother lovers. Hehehe.
hamburglar
#93 Posted : Thursday, November 26, 2015 9:11:05 PM

quicksand wrote:
hamburglar wrote:
quicksand wrote:
hamburglar wrote:
githundi wrote:

Hehehe.

Yeah, tolerance and decorum. They are terribly important. Its for these reasons that you don't go walk to the front of the church
when a dear friend of yours is having a wedding -or when an acquaintance has passed away- and tear the microphone from the priest and declare 'guess what crowd, this religion talk is just nonsense'.
Or interrupt that old uncle/auntie during a quiet family gathering when they start with "lets bow our heads and pray".
Heck, if you met someone who was about to throw you some chunk of business and starts all meetings with a prayer you probably would hold your peace, let him get on with it.
Unless you live in a cocoon and never have contact with humanity.
No one says you have to believe. You reserve the right to boot off your yard people who knock the door on a Saturday morning and demand an audience on religion.
But there is quietly minding your own business, defending your beliefs and the right to believe them, then there is going on attack.
Going on attack I strongly disagree. People are welcome to whatever makes them happy, as long as it is not illegal. Religion is not illegal.
Rich conman? Really?
You decided to contribute to the thread.I don't imagine the person who started the thread was addressing atheists. So your took atheist rhetoric and exported it there.
You took a whole group of people and cause you disagree with their ethos, besmirched them with a broad brush, calling them 'weak minded'. That is an attack.
You can't be intolerant to religion and then claim to be tolerant.

Ummmmm, incase you haven't noticed stretch, this is not church and nobody is holding a microphone here. This is freaking wazua where we can express our opinions and have debates. If i willfully walked into church for a wedding or funeral, it would be disrespectful if i said something against that church. In such a situation, i understand that i took myself into their house so i have to respect their rules. But this is an online forum and it's neutral ground. I wouldn't be offended if somebody said something deragatory here about what they think about us atheists, it's their opinion and they are allowed to feel what they feel about atheists. But I would be offended if they came into my house said it there, where my rules reign supreme. it's two way traffic. Respect my house and i will respect yours, anywhere else is fair game, we can debate and express our opinions as much as we want.

Oh, and yes, somebody can be intolerant to religion and mythical gods and still be tolerant to everything else under the sun. I am living proof of that. I have been in numerous places where people say prayers and i keep quiet, problem only arises when those people try to shove religion down my throat which is an art that theists are really good or bad at depending on how you look at it.

Ngalaka
#94 Posted : Thursday, November 26, 2015 9:21:46 PM

Selective tolerance! - only accorded certain groups and not others - I read bigotry right there
Holding strong convictions about self importance is yet another form of bigotry.
Misreprenting facts deliberately strikes me as dishonesty.
Personally I have no track with the Pope, but I respect the guy for his humbleness just as I also do realise that he is a leader of a huge chunk of world population.

To disparage a guy like this one, especially when he has wronged no one isnt the most mature thing to do.

I might as well add that, such intolerance is inimical to peace.
Isuni yilu yi maa me muyo - ni Mbisuu
hamburglar
#95 Posted : Thursday, November 26, 2015 9:52:08 PM

Ngalaka wrote:
Selective tolerance! - only accorded certain groups and not others - I read bigotry right there
Holding strong convictions about self importance is yet another form of bigotry.
Misreprenting facts deliberately strikes me as dishonesty.
Personally I have no track with the Pope, but I respect the guy for his humbleness just as I also do realise that he is a leader of a huge chunk of world population.

To disparage a guy like this one, especially when he has wronged no one isnt the most mature thing to do.

I might as well add that, such intolerance is inimical to peace.

It's not selective tolerance, it's me choosing to be intolerant to things (religion) i deem to be detrimental to my life. Get that right. If by shielding myself from toxic things is bigotry to you, then by all means, let me be a bigot.

Respect the pope????? I can never respect a guy who heads the richest church organization in the world and yet an obscene percentage of the church followers live in poverty. Surely, where is the guy's integrity? If that were me, i would sell off all the church assets on day one and donate all that money to the people in my church that need the help, and trust me, there are many who could use some help, like the ones he will see in Kangemi tomorrow. I can't have respect for a guy who heads a church that accomodates priests who molest young boys almost on a daily basis. C'mon, you talking about respecting that? Over my dead body.

People really need to live an honest life that centers on integrity. I don't care about his humility, actions speak louder than words. Why does the catholic church need all those riches? Is it neccessary for them to be billionaires while their followers are paupers? How can you have respect for such a dishonest man?

It speaks volumes about somebody's character to allow all this to go on under his watch? That church is corrupt, it's no wonder that pope Benedict resigned, there is a lot of rot at the Vatican and this man knows about it all but says and does nothing about it. I was raised to respect people who respect themselves, i don't see anything here to respect. Let him sell off all that stuff they have and i will sing praises about him and his humility even if am not religious, but until then, he can miss me with that humble nonsense. You people have eyes but can't see. That's what's wrong with being drunk with religion, you are blinded by faith you can't reason logically.
tycho
#96 Posted : Thursday, November 26, 2015 9:52:27 PM

hamburglar wrote:
¿ wrote:
hamburglar wrote:
quicksand wrote:
hamburglar wrote:
githundi wrote:

Hehehe.

Incase you haven't noticed, i always ignore you and tycho because you two need to get psychiatric evaluation ASAP. You two are freaking looneys. Lol. See a shrink and then maybe i will debate you. Crazy ass mother lovers. Hehehe.

Seems like the number of things you tolerate is shrinking. For me, I accept you, and hence I don't need to debate you. I'd prefer a conversation instead. A shrink would prefer a conversation too. An intelligent person would prefer debate to conversation because of insecurity and lack of clarity.

You doubt your choice but it's the fuel that drives and justifies your ambition and sense of achievement. That's why you lash out.

You're killing yourself softly. That's what tycho's shrink says is the matter with you. And that it's normal and okay.

Tokyo
#97 Posted : Friday, November 27, 2015 4:11:11 AM

Euge wrote:
majimaji wrote:
KulaRaha wrote:
murchr wrote:
hardwood wrote:
newfarer wrote:
The government should be reasonable climb down and declare a public holiday.

Why?

Because they are lazy

Seems even your beloved GoK is lazy Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Sheer waste of manhours. Nairobi si KenyaShame on you
And are we not a secular state?

The first two words of our national anthem - Oh God

Wrong decision.
work to prosper
Mukiri
#98 Posted : Friday, November 27, 2015 4:30:38 AM

How about we focus on the Pope, for now, and later we can have side-shows with attention seekers?

Proverbs 19:21
Ngalaka
#99 Posted : Friday, November 27, 2015 9:01:59 AM

Is there any doubt anymore that we have our own Donald Trump right here!
Any way any how, to each their own.

Isuni yilu yi maa me muyo - ni Mbisuu
Swenani
#100 Posted : Friday, November 27, 2015 9:38:24 AM

On this one I'm with Burglar,The papacy and the catholic church are the biggest joke of the religion.