Iganamagana
#5101 Posted : Monday, November 23, 2015 2:33:59 PM

You have been a member since:: 3/27/2009
washiku wrote:

You are giving some people ideas.
Impunity
#5102 Posted : Tuesday, November 24, 2015 2:41:28 PM

Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

Impunity
#5103 Posted : Tuesday, November 24, 2015 2:43:31 PM

washiku
#5104 Posted : Tuesday, November 24, 2015 4:12:20 PM

PeterReborn
#5105 Posted : Tuesday, November 24, 2015 4:26:16 PM

washiku wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Consistency is better than intensity
Lolest!
#5106 Posted : Tuesday, November 24, 2015 4:52:28 PM

hardwood wrote:

ndiyo maana 20 bob ikaitwa mbao(pound, Sterling)
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
Impunity
#5107 Posted : Tuesday, November 24, 2015 5:25:15 PM

washiku
#5108 Posted : Tuesday, November 24, 2015 5:33:23 PM

hardwood
#5109 Posted : Tuesday, November 24, 2015 7:36:31 PM

Lolest! wrote:
hardwood wrote:

If we were to go back to 1982, does this mean that a Prado TX costing 23,000 USD FOB in Japan would be only Ksh 230k and 460K after tax, i.e CIF?
newfarer
#5110 Posted : Tuesday, November 24, 2015 8:05:23 PM

hardwood wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
hardwood wrote:

If we were to go back to 1982, does this mean that a Prado TX costing 23,000 USD FOB in Japan would be only Ksh 230k and 460K after tax, i.e CIF?

Bread was how much then, mshahara? shilling was hard to find pia
punda amecheka
kayhara
#5111 Posted : Tuesday, November 24, 2015 8:16:34 PM

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Kipii kimekataa INJECTION all staff report to help
To Each His Own
Impunity
#5112 Posted : Wednesday, November 25, 2015 8:17:34 AM

washiku wrote:
Wakagukua

The last time I saw this animals is decades ago.
Did it have an eye really?

wanyee
#5113 Posted : Wednesday, November 25, 2015 9:29:55 AM

Impunity wrote:
washiku wrote:
Wakagukua

That old rhyme...wakagukuru kwanyu ninakoo...nina ruguruuu...wumete nako ..Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
littledove
#5114 Posted : Wednesday, November 25, 2015 9:51:41 AM

Impunity wrote:
washiku wrote:
Wakagukua

did it become extinct, i remember it was very energetic, one could hardly hold it with a single hand! when we were young we were told if you are lazy and you stay in one place for a long time- when tilling- this thing will drill through your leg (and those days we had no shoes)and at night when you are asleep it comes out through the head, and that will be the end of you! we could till the land non stop throughout the day
There are only two emotions in the stock market, fear and hope. The problem is, you hope when you should fear and fear when you should hope
Much Know
#5115 Posted : Wednesday, November 25, 2015 10:58:01 AM

littledove wrote:
Impunity wrote:
washiku wrote:
Wakagukua

did it become extinct, i remember it was very energetic, one could hardly hold it with a single hand! when we were young we were told if you are lazy and you stay in one place for a long time- when tilling- this thing will drill through your leg (and those days we had no shoes)and at night when you are asleep it comes out through the head, and that will be the end of you! we could till the land non stop throughout the day

Somebody convinced "the africans" that they have to use PLENTY of chemicals, like C6H8ClN5O2S, C7H14N4O3, e.t.c which have eliminated this along with butterflies, ladybirds, bees, and many other insects children won't see. WHO says they are a great killer killing almost 3million poor farmers and more peeps a year. See health effects of pesticides. I really personally think this needn't be the case, more educated people (e.g the guys in wall street) don't eat this pesticide foods at all. But in Kenya, the gaarment policy is to buy and distribute this chemicals as much as possible, it thinks we will starve otherwise, uwongo mtupu wa mr.babylon.
A New Kenya
Impunity
#5116 Posted : Wednesday, November 25, 2015 12:21:48 PM

Much Know wrote:
littledove wrote:
Impunity wrote:
washiku wrote:
Wakagukua

Somebody convinced "the africans" that they have to use PLENTY of chemicals, like C6H8ClN5O2S, C7H14N4O3, e.t.c which have eliminated this along with butterflies, ladybirds, bees, and many other insects children won't see. WHO says they are a great killer killing almost 3million poor farmers and more peeps a year. See health effects of pesticides. I really personally think this needn't be the case, more educated people (e.g the guys in wall street) don't eat this pesticide foods at all. But in Kenya, the gaarment policy is to buy and distribute this chemicals as much as possible, it thinks we will starve otherwise, uwongo mtupu wa mr.babylon.

Sad!

gk
#5117 Posted : Wednesday, November 25, 2015 1:06:58 PM

newfarer wrote:
hardwood wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
hardwood wrote:

Bread was how much then, mshahara? shilling was hard to find pia

Them days virtually all prices ata exchange rates were state controlled
masukuma
#5118 Posted : Wednesday, November 25, 2015 2:25:52 PM

Impunity wrote:
Much Know wrote:
littledove wrote:
Impunity wrote:
washiku wrote:
Wakagukua

Sad!

maybe the reasons we don't see wakagukus anymore is because they don't live in flats or offices or the cars that you have made your environment! the last time I saw one should have been when I had time to play in the soil.
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
marko
#5119 Posted : Friday, November 27, 2015 7:56:10 AM

masukuma wrote:
Impunity wrote:
Much Know wrote:
littledove wrote:
Impunity wrote:
washiku wrote:
Wakagukua

Sad!

maybe the reasons we don't see wakagukus anymore is because they don't live in flats or offices or the cars that you have made your environment! the last time I saw one should have been when I had time to play in the soil.

I remember we used to ask Wakagukuaa nairobi ni ku? Then get impressed as it turned its pointed end towards Nairobi..Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
WHO DARES WINS
Impunity
#5120 Posted : Friday, November 27, 2015 11:24:20 AM

marko wrote:
masukuma wrote:
Impunity wrote:
Much Know wrote:
littledove wrote:
Impunity wrote:
washiku wrote:
Wakagukua

Sad!

I remember we used to ask Wakagukuaa nairobi ni ku? Then get impressed as it turned its pointed end towards Nairobi..Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly