wazua Tue, Sep 24, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages<12
M-PESA Outside Kenya
Much Know
#21 Posted : Friday, November 13, 2015 11:03:57 AM

subzero wrote:
Much Know wrote:
I can change KE Mpesa to TZ mpesa if you are stranded in TZ and only have KE Mpesa, purely as a matter of trust, in an emergency situation like i experienced there with no alternative (and vice versa), so CREDIBLE wazuans only for the time being, maximum 5K at a go,i will charge 2sok for any transaction, I will exchange at the average forex rate OR BETTER, so make your request here (for transparency using your username - no "new faras"), then we can finalize privately if you are ever stuck in TZ with KE mpesa and no TZ cash, or vice versa.

Vodacom and Safaricom formally launched this product.
sending direct from KE to TZ mpesa and vice versa

And i noticed it has the best exchange rates always, no need to pass by Forex bureaus, e.t.c, just change cash inside your phone as conveniently as you move around. If you have twin sim, you send yourself money from your own phone, into the other sim and use your phone it's amazing men, don't necessarily ever have to touch those "bundles" of tattered tz notes!
A New Kenya
Much Know
#22 Posted : Friday, November 13, 2015 11:18:42 AM

Much Know wrote:
subzero wrote:
Much Know wrote:
I can change KE Mpesa to TZ mpesa if you are stranded in TZ and only have KE Mpesa, purely as a matter of trust, in an emergency situation like i experienced there with no alternative (and vice versa), so CREDIBLE wazuans only for the time being, maximum 5K at a go,i will charge 2sok for any transaction, I will exchange at the average forex rate OR BETTER, so make your request here (for transparency using your username - no "new faras"), then we can finalize privately if you are ever stuck in TZ with KE mpesa and no TZ cash, or vice versa.

Vodacom and Safaricom formally launched this product.
sending direct from KE to TZ mpesa and vice versa

And i noticed it has the best exchange rates always, no need to pass by Forex bureaus, e.t.c, just change cash inside your phone as conveniently as you move around. If you have twin sim, you send yourself money from your own phone, into the other sim and use your phone it's amazing men, don't necessarily ever have to touch those "bundles" of tattered tz notes!

BTW it is Safaricom to "wakala", a system for all their phones and NOT vodaphone TZ mpesa whose service generally really stinks! More like kencell was back here.
A New Kenya
subzero
#23 Posted : Wednesday, November 18, 2015 11:15:50 AM

Much know wrote:
don't necessarily ever have to touch those "bundles" of tattered tz notes!

Much Know wrote:

BTW it is Safaricom to "wakala", a system for all their phones and NOT vodaphone TZ mpesa whose service generally really stinks! More like kencell was back here.

You sound very negative towards while mentioning subjective inaccurate thoughts while at it.
what is ?
Much Know
#24 Posted : Wednesday, November 18, 2015 12:21:00 PM

subzero wrote:
Much know wrote:
don't necessarily ever have to touch those "bundles" of tattered tz notes!

Much Know wrote:

You sound very negative towards while mentioning subjective inaccurate thoughts while at it.
what is ?

Please rephrase your question, sikuelewi, otherwise i am speaking from personal experience, the tz joke the same way about their notes, hii mambo ya "subjective" na what is ? tafadhali sema tena, am not getting you.
A New Kenya