wazua Tue, Sep 24, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Nissan Dualis/Qashqai Review
kabuu
#1 Posted : Saturday, November 07, 2015 9:32:11 AM

Hi guys, am interested in the above car and looking for its reviews.
Yahooo!!
premio
#2 Posted : Saturday, November 07, 2015 9:13:13 PM

The Duallis is great especially because of its price on road perfomance, compact build and comfort especialy if u get one with panaromic sunroof.The drive is as smooth as that of the Rav4 or Honda crv offcourse the interior doesnt match the Rav4 or CRV for quality but for 1.45m for a new 2008 import i would pick it anyday against the Rav4 for 2m and buy mama a kavitz s with the loose 550k change. Thats for personal use if its for multiple handlers say as a company car go Toyota
Njung'e
#3 Posted : Sunday, November 08, 2015 11:35:44 AM

If it must be a Nissan,the Juke has the looks and power.You certainly would spend more to get one.
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
livie
#4 Posted : Monday, November 09, 2015 5:26:13 PM

premio wrote:
The Duallis is great especially because of its price on road perfomance, compact build and comfort especialy if u get one with panaromic sunroof.The drive is as smooth as that of the Rav4 or Honda crv offcourse the interior doesnt match the Rav4 or CRV for quality but for 1.45m for a new 2008 import i would pick it anyday against the Rav4 for 2m and buy mama a kavitz s with the loose 550k change. Thats for personal use if its for multiple handlers say as a company car go Toyota

Price inclusive of taxes?
If you are going to be thinking only one thing, you might as well be thinking big. -Donald J . Trump
jerry
#5 Posted : Tuesday, November 10, 2015 7:40:41 AM

Njung'e wrote:
If it must be a Nissan,the Juke has the looks and power.You certainly would spend more to get one.

What's cc for Juke?
The opposite of courage is not cowardice, it's conformity.
Nobby
#6 Posted : Thursday, November 12, 2015 4:25:09 PM

premio wrote:

At 1.6m, you would get a nissan Xtrail. I think this is much better than a Dualis.
The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.
Nimerudi
#7 Posted : Friday, November 13, 2015 10:33:36 AM

kabuu wrote:
Hi guys, am interested in the above car and looking for its reviews.

Why don't you get a 2007 CR-V instead? There's very good locally used examples for that budget. The CR-V is a better car overall, no question about it.

Plus that will save you from Nissan's resale value stress. Ama you want the latest plates? Laughing out loudly
kabuu
#8 Posted : Saturday, November 14, 2015 9:54:49 PM

premio wrote:

I went with my Gut and got one. The car is superb.
Yahooo!!
Chaka
#9 Posted : Sunday, November 15, 2015 7:39:58 PM

kabuu wrote:
premio wrote:

I went with my Gut and got one. The car is superb.

I read somewhere that this car is manufactured in the UK and then exported to Japan and has a significant European input(Renault).An upgrade was done on it in Aug 2010.I am interested in that upgraded one come next year.There is also a 7 seater called Qashqai +2..I love Nissan,re-sale value not withstanding..