35 Pages«<1617181920>»
What has your governor done for you?
#341 Posted : Friday, October 30, 2015 4:04:08 PM

Nyandarua Governor inspecting a new hospital, this is a spirit exit door to the after life

Sad!
#342 Posted : Friday, October 30, 2015 4:40:56 PM

Nyandarua Governor inspecting a new hospital, this is a spirit exit door to the after life

Wooi!Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
#343 Posted : Friday, October 30, 2015 4:47:14 PM

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Wasn't there supposed to be some balcony? Or the tenderpreneur ate the balcony money?

Kenya iko mambo Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly, the worrying thing is that those leaders see no issue at all, I am hoping there is a good explanation, a really good one.

Maybe the explanation is that a departing spirit doesn't need a balcony, since it will exit and float its way to heaven.

You guys have killed me, let me go drink Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
#344 Posted : Friday, October 30, 2015 5:06:53 PM

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Wasn't there supposed to be some balcony? Or the tenderpreneur ate the balcony money?

Kenya iko mambo Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly, the worrying thing is that those leaders see no issue at all, I am hoping there is a good explanation, a really good one.

Maybe the explanation is that a departing spirit doesn't need a balcony, since it will exit and float its way to heaven.

You guys have killed me, let me go drink Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Nimecheka hadi nimemwaga
#345 Posted : Saturday, October 31, 2015 12:02:14 AM

Nimecheka hadi nimemwaga
maji ama Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly that governor has even worn white gumboots .some of these projects will end up like the CDF.
#346 Posted : Saturday, October 31, 2015 10:28:27 AM

The Hon Governor spirit should take a leap
#347 Posted : Saturday, October 31, 2015 5:25:48 PM

#348 Posted : Saturday, October 31, 2015 5:41:48 PM

SRC or some other body should be dis/approving some of these trips....ai!
#349 Posted : Saturday, October 31, 2015 7:47:52 PM

SRC or some other body should be dis/approving some of these trips....ai!

God help us.
#350 Posted : Sunday, November 01, 2015 12:37:37 AM

Nimecheka hadi nimemwaga

This is just too funny.....Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly I used to think these Ndundori people were just being made fun of but this picture right here of their governor in white gumboots inspecting an exit to heaven door in a hospital removes all doubt...Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
tmakto
#351 Posted : Sunday, November 01, 2015 8:04:52 AM

Nimecheka hadi nimemwaga

This is just too funny.....Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly I used to think these Ndundori people were just being made fun of but this picture right here of their governor in white gumboots inspecting an exit to heaven door in a hospital removes all doubt...Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Laughing out loudly hapana, this is too much !!!
#352 Posted : Sunday, November 01, 2015 10:19:40 AM

kachmeka
#353 Posted : Monday, November 09, 2015 4:14:39 PM

Be careful if you are caught on a Boda Boda in Nairobi CBD, you risk a long jail term

Governor Kidero kicks out boda boda riders from city centre

Dr Kidero said any operator and passenger found contravening the law will be arrested.

“Any operator and passenger found contravening this law will be arrested for an offense punishable by hefty fines and long jail terms as provided for in the Traffic Act of 2014.”
PeterReborn
#354 Posted : Monday, November 09, 2015 4:20:16 PM

Be careful if you are caught on a Boda Boda in Nairobi CBD, you risk a long jail term

Dr Kidero said any operator and passenger found contravening the law will be arrested.

“Any operator and passenger found contravening this law will be arrested for an offense punishable by hefty fines and long jail terms as provided for in the Traffic Act of 2014.”

Nonsense!!He needs to leave these people alone...Hawkers,matatu drivers,conductors and bodaboda riders and cart pullers.This is avenue for corruption.
Consistency is better than intensity
#355 Posted : Tuesday, November 10, 2015 9:48:43 AM

THIS IS THE RECEPTION AT MASAKU LEVEL 5 HOSPITAL...SPARKLING AND GLARINGLY CLEAN.

KUDOS...

#356 Posted : Tuesday, November 10, 2015 9:57:19 AM

MEANWHILE, THIS IS NYANZA'S REFERRAL!

Sad Sad Sad Sad

#357 Posted : Tuesday, November 10, 2015 9:58:20 AM

PeterReborn wrote:

Nonsense!!He needs to leave these people alone...Hawkers,matatu drivers,conductors and bodaboda riders and cart pullers.This is avenue for corruption.

The riders tend to think zebra crossings don't exist. They need to be eaten by kanju till they run away. I support.
PeterReborn
#358 Posted : Tuesday, November 10, 2015 10:02:38 AM

Anti_Burglar wrote:
PeterReborn wrote:

The riders tend to think zebra crossings don't exist. They need to be eaten by kanju till they run away. I support.

But not by chasing them away.They are earning an honest living and they just need to enforce the traffic laws
Consistency is better than intensity
Bykhovets
#359 Posted : Tuesday, November 10, 2015 11:20:45 AM

PeterReborn wrote:
Anti_Burglar wrote:
PeterReborn wrote:

But not by chasing them away.They are earning an honest living and they just need to enforce the traffic laws

Honest? I don't think so.
"Occasionally I drop a tea cup to shatter on the floor. On purpose. I am not satisfied when it does not gather itself up again. Someday perhaps that cup will come together."
#360 Posted : Tuesday, November 10, 2015 12:00:01 PM

THIS IS THE RECEPTION AT MASAKU LEVEL 5 HOSPITAL...SPARKLING AND GLARINGLY CLEAN.

KUDOS...

Really? Have you ever been there? Remember Alfie is a PR person. Beneath that glamour lay something sinister.