wazua Tue, Sep 24, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Pajero io
Theu
#1 Posted : Tuesday, October 27, 2015 7:03:39 PM

Fellow Wazuan i need advice on the Pajero io. I am keen on getting one that has been used locally. The prices seem attractive but i have had very negative views about the pajero io from mechanics and a friend who deal in cars. Anyone who has had one please share. The vehicle is said to be costly in maintenance plus being unreliable.
Impunity
#2 Posted : Tuesday, October 27, 2015 7:11:44 PM

Theu wrote:
Fellow Wazuan i need advice on the Pajero io. I am keen on getting one that has been used locally. The prices seem attractive but i have had very negative views about the pajero io from mechanics and a friend who deal in cars. Anyone who has had one please share. The vehicle is said to be costly in maintenance plus being unreliable.

Then si you just leave it alone and look for an alternative.
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

jerry
#3 Posted : Tuesday, October 27, 2015 8:00:29 PM

Impunity wrote:
Theu wrote:

I have been eying the mini but I find it too small.
The opposite of courage is not cowardice, it's conformity.
Theu
#4 Posted : Tuesday, October 27, 2015 11:24:09 PM

Impunity wrote:
Theu wrote:

Nataka maoni ya wenye hii gari they are best placed to have a more reliable advice.
UpcomingPaperChaser
#5 Posted : Tuesday, October 27, 2015 11:25:34 PM

I have never owned a car but a certain mechanic told me engine yake sio reliable!!
Enjoy every moment of your life, you never know when your time will come.
Niko Salama
#6 Posted : Friday, October 30, 2015 4:19:38 AM

Have a '98 Montero from the pajero family 86,000km for the last three years ... have had nothing major in terms of breakdowns - someone may have had a bad experience with a pajero and that should not discourage you due to a variety of reasons... his driving style and use and the prior condition of the car - haven't you seen a guy selling a vehicle after it sumbua's him and the new owner gets a very smooth ride out of it - go ahead and get it and see how it treats you ... buying it is not like a marriage "for better or for worse" ... coz you can get ride of it if you don't like it
Speculz
#7 Posted : Friday, October 30, 2015 7:29:12 AM

Theu wrote:
Impunity wrote:
Theu wrote:

Nataka maoni ya wenye hii gari they are best placed to have a more reliable advice.

Pole sana, I have a workmate who has this car, every second or third week of the month it is in the garage , it is a Mits , so be careful, if previous owner did not care for it , then watch the train coming.
"You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" - Stephen Wright
godfather
#8 Posted : Friday, October 30, 2015 10:57:27 AM

My friend what you should do is just make sure the car is in good condition...there's no bad car,i have had experience with other models apart from the usual toyotas n they are really good...let not someone mislead you..as long as its been used well by the previous owner n u use it well too..it will serve u
Theu
#9 Posted : Friday, October 30, 2015 2:26:05 PM

Speculz and godfather thank you.Applause Applause