wazua Tue, Sep 24, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Nissan AD Van
Niko Salama
#1 Posted : Tuesday, October 20, 2015 6:00:26 AM

Just wanted to find out whether anyone has or has had the 1200cc Nissan AD Van - is it comparable to the probox as a farmers car?
jerry
#2 Posted : Tuesday, October 20, 2015 9:43:55 AM

How do you compare Nissan to Toyota? Mayb only in terms of space available inside!
The opposite of courage is not cowardice, it's conformity.
UpcomingPaperChaser
#3 Posted : Tuesday, October 20, 2015 10:58:21 PM

Toyota is overated........kenyans would rather buy a 15 year old toyota than a 5 year old Nissan at the same price simply coz its a toyota
Enjoy every moment of your life, you never know when your time will come.
tom_boy
#4 Posted : Wednesday, October 21, 2015 2:51:13 PM

UpcomingPaperChaser wrote:
Toyota is overated........kenyans would rather buy a 15 year old toyota than a 5 year old Nissan at the same price simply coz its a toyota

Sidhani umeendesha toyota probox alafu uendeshe wingroad. World of difference between the two cars. Wingroad is quiet when sitted inside and thats all. Probox has better handling and body work feels tighter than wingroad ( no ovyo ovyo body noise on rough road). Considering wingroad is a luxurious car compared to probox, I think toyota make better cars.
They must find it difficult....... those who have taken authority as the truth, rather than truth as the authority. -G. Massey.
mkenyan
#5 Posted : Wednesday, October 21, 2015 4:24:35 PM

tom_boy wrote:
UpcomingPaperChaser wrote:

Sidhani umeendesha toyota probox alafu uendeshe wingroad. World of difference between the two cars. Wingroad is quiet when sitted inside and thats all. Probox has better handling and body work feels tighter than wingroad ( no ovyo ovyo body noise on rough road). Considering wingroad is a luxurious car compared to probox, I think toyota make better cars.

aihh! never new that we had even test drivers for proboxes. and that probox would have such a great defender in wazua. slightly out of topic, does that suv probox (called ramion or something) handle like an x6?
Prime
#6 Posted : Wednesday, October 21, 2015 9:47:51 PM

Niko Salama wrote:
Just wanted to find out whether anyone has or has had the 1200cc Nissan AD Van - is it comparable to the probox as a farmers car?

I have had the privilege of having both (and i still do. If you can, try the old shape nissan advan, preferably manual and 1500 cc. Quiet car, less attention from the boys in blue,and still cheap. Comparatively cheaper. Just take a look at the streets, majority of the old shape nissan advans (including the earlier model with 2 reversing lights on the boot) are in very very good shape. Compare with similar probox cars... but again, what will you expect when you carry 12 passengers in a probox? or building stones? If however you haul large stuff, you may be better off in the townace. same engine size but larger space. bootsize between ad and probox ...probox is unbeatable. Majority of the guys with the new shaped advans tend to complain maneno ya oilsumps being too low. That said and done, nikuuzie gani? zote ziko smile smile
madollar
#7 Posted : Thursday, October 22, 2015 12:34:39 PM

Prime wrote:
Niko Salama wrote:

I have had the privilege of having both (and i still do. If you can, try the old shape nissan advan, preferably manual and 1500 cc. Quiet car, less attention from the boys in blue,and still cheap. Comparatively cheaper. Just take a look at the streets, majority of the old shape nissan advans (including the earlier model with 2 reversing lights on the boot) are in very very good shape. Compare with similar probox cars... but again, what will you expect when you carry 12 passengers in a probox? or building stones? If however you haul large stuff, you may be better off in the townace. same engine size but larger space. bootsize between ad and probox ...probox is unbeatable. Majority of the guys with the new shaped advans tend to complain maneno ya oilsumps being too low. That said and done, nikuuzie gani? zote ziko smile smile

Old guys love this car i have never understood why even the kcc kcb,s are being driven by the wazees.What about the honda partner in comparison to the advan and toyotas..