wazua Sat, Apr 20, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

3 Pages<123>
NPC Buruburu academy or Kinderstart
Vallerrie
#21 Posted : Monday, November 24, 2014 11:16:19 AM

maka wrote:
...my nephew is at kinderstart and the parents arent complaining...I went for their sports day the other day,some serious eye candy huko.

Wait, what? Eye candy? At a nursery school?
Swenani
#22 Posted : Monday, November 24, 2014 11:30:35 AM

Vallerrie wrote:
maka wrote:
...my nephew is at kinderstart and the parents arent complaining...I went for their sports day the other day,some serious eye candy huko.

Wait, what? Eye candy? At a nursery school?

Pedophyle!!
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
oops
#23 Posted : Monday, November 24, 2014 6:49:47 PM

Anyone with info on fadhili Jnr academy? It seems to perform really well at kcpe
lidarmama
#24 Posted : Tuesday, October 13, 2015 1:04:34 PM

Hi everyone,

Any updates on this issue? The Lidarlet will be joining kindergarten in January and I don't know much about schools in Buruburu. I have heard about Thomas Burke, Kinderstart and NPC. Is there a good one or do I have to take her to Bakhita/Riara/Diamond near Mombasa Road? Thanks.
Rahatupu
#25 Posted : Tuesday, October 13, 2015 4:13:11 PM

Thomas Burke is excellent.
sitaki.kujulikana
#26 Posted : Tuesday, October 13, 2015 9:56:30 PM

don't torture the kid, take them to the nearest pre school structure near your home.
UpcomingPaperChaser
#27 Posted : Tuesday, October 13, 2015 11:49:13 PM

sitaki.kujulikana wrote:
don't torture the kid, take them to the nearest pre school structure near your home.

WISEMAN
Enjoy every moment of your life, you never know when your time will come.
lidarmama
#28 Posted : Wednesday, October 14, 2015 8:15:53 AM

Thanks for your input. I'd hate to take her to Mombasa Road. The plan was to take her myself so that she doesn't have to wake up early to do raos in the school bus. I visited NPC and it is terrible. Thomas Burke were at mass this morning but I'm going back later. It looked much better than NPC though. Kinderstart is a house!
Euge
#29 Posted : Wednesday, October 14, 2015 8:19:16 AM

lidarmama wrote:
Thanks for your input. I'd hate to take her to Mombasa Road. The plan was to take her myself so that she doesn't have to wake up early to do raos in the school bus. I visited NPC and it is terrible. Thomas Burke were at mass this morning but I'm going back later. It looked much better than NPC though. Kinderstart is a house!

What was terrible about it?
Lord, thank you!
Euge
#30 Posted : Wednesday, October 14, 2015 8:20:52 AM

sitaki.kujulikana wrote:

This is not advisable. How about the quality of education offered by that school near home? Or if I want Montessori and that's not what they offer?
Lord, thank you!
lidarmama
#31 Posted : Wednesday, October 14, 2015 10:17:51 AM

Here's the lowdown:

NPC - The place looks dusty and neglected. Not taking things at face value, I went to the administration. The guy was very dismissive. That conversation was over pretty quick.
Thomas Burke - Neat school. However they have 60 students per class (Baby class!!!), and the receptionist was quite rude.

Mombasa road it is.
Anti_Burglar
#32 Posted : Wednesday, October 14, 2015 12:20:48 PM

Euge wrote:
sitaki.kujulikana wrote:

This is not advisable. How about the quality of education offered by that school near home? Or if I want Montessori and that's not what they offer?

You are the one who wants Montessori? Stop living your (missed) life through the child. This is where parent like you start going wrong.
sitaki.kujulikana
#33 Posted : Wednesday, October 14, 2015 1:33:44 PM

Anti_Burglar wrote:
Euge wrote:
sitaki.kujulikana wrote:

You are the one who wants Montessori? Stop living your (missed) life through the child. This is where parent like you start going wrong.

If the nearest nursery of primary school to your home does not fit the preference that you have for your kids education, then you are living in the wrong neighborhood.

Either above or below your level, as they say on wazua, keep to your lane.

Honestly, especially in a place like buruburu if the nearest school is not good enough then one must have misplaced priorities in life, I mean
lidarmama
#34 Posted : Wednesday, October 14, 2015 3:10:41 PM

@sitaki true. Ni kuhama. That commute will be short term.
Cornelius Vanderbilt
#35 Posted : Thursday, October 15, 2015 10:56:05 AM

heheh. so you guys are picking and choosing among the best schools when there are kids in kibera Olympic primary reading and passing ...haiya.
Anti_Burglar
#36 Posted : Thursday, October 15, 2015 11:16:32 AM

sitaki.kujulikana wrote:
Anti_Burglar wrote:
Euge wrote:
sitaki.kujulikana wrote:

If the nearest nursery of primary school to your home does not fit the preference that you have for your kids education, then you are living in the wrong neighborhood.

Honestly, especially in a place like buruburu if the nearest school is not good enough then one must have misplaced priorities in life, I mean

He is a wannabe. The kind who goes to Artcaffe and tags himself on facebook so his friends can see yet Burma market is his natural habitat.
oops
#37 Posted : Thursday, October 15, 2015 1:42:07 PM

Kinderstart is a good, but the management should be open on their fees like other schools.
Euge
#38 Posted : Thursday, October 15, 2015 4:19:11 PM

Anti_Burglar wrote:
sitaki.kujulikana wrote:
Anti_Burglar wrote:
Euge wrote:
sitaki.kujulikana wrote:

He is a wannabe. The kind who goes to Artcaffe and tags himself on facebook so his friends can see yet Burma market is his natural habitat.

My neighborhood doesn't have a bearing on my school preference. I will live in Naivasha and fly my son to Banda school every morning and back home in the evening. I need not live in Karen or Rongai
Lord, thank you!
Anti_Burglar
#39 Posted : Friday, October 16, 2015 9:31:06 AM

Euge wrote:
Anti_Burglar wrote:
sitaki.kujulikana wrote:
Anti_Burglar wrote:
Euge wrote:
sitaki.kujulikana wrote:

My neighborhood doesn't have a bearing on my school preference. I will live in Naivasha and fly my son to Banda school every morning and back home in the evening. I need not live in Karen or Rongai

Sawa boss.
Swenani
#40 Posted : Wednesday, January 13, 2016 4:06:09 PM

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?