wazua Tue, Sep 24, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

vw variant vs Honda stream
Felipe
#1 Posted : Sunday, February 01, 2015 5:34:58 PM

Hi all,

In terms of ownership cost 'maintenance', usage of fuel, re-sale value plus extras which of the two would you I advise I buy?

Regards
TA = Price Action + Vol + S/R + Trend + Pattern.
derick
#2 Posted : Monday, February 02, 2015 3:59:03 PM

Felipe wrote:
Hi all,

In terms of ownership cost 'maintenance', usage of fuel, re-sale value plus extras which of the two would you I advise I buy?

Regards

VW
Your income is directly related to your philosophy, Not the economy.-Jim Rohn
Felipe
#3 Posted : Monday, February 02, 2015 9:17:24 PM

Derick,

VW? Any experience with either? How is vw in comparison to fuel usage, maintenance cost + extras with to H. stream? Details

Regards
jerry
#4 Posted : Monday, February 02, 2015 9:51:20 PM

Felipe wrote:
Derick,

VW? Any experience with either? How is vw in comparison to fuel usage, maintenance cost + extras with to H. stream? Details

Regards

Which VW variant, Passat, Golf...?
The opposite of courage is not cowardice, it's conformity.
Felipe
#5 Posted : Tuesday, February 03, 2015 8:10:43 AM

VW variant and/or golf
matatuman
#6 Posted : Tuesday, February 03, 2015 8:43:14 PM

Felipe wrote:
Hi all,

Regards

If the VW Variant you are referring to is the 1400cc TSI, then you will get unrivalled fuel efficiency, amazing torque and an overall enjoyable driving experience. This engine is both turbo and super charged. Only downside is most come with the DSG gearbox which is claimed to be not so reliable.Seek more opinions, i may be biased because i happen to have a VW with the above engine and transmission. I haven't experienced any failures on anything as yet, have had the car for 10 months.
jerry
#7 Posted : Tuesday, February 03, 2015 9:42:28 PM

matatuman wrote:
Felipe wrote:
Hi all,

Regards

If the VW Variant you are referring to is the 1400cc TSI, then you will get unrivalled fuel efficiency, amazing torque and an overall enjoyable driving experience. This engine is both turbo and super charged. Only downside is most come with the DSG gearbox which is claimed to be not so reliable.Seek more opinions, i may be biased because i happen to have a VW with the above engine and transmission. I haven't experienced any failures on anything as yet, have had the car for 10 months.

variant: Passat or Golf?
The opposite of courage is not cowardice, it's conformity.
vky
#8 Posted : Wednesday, February 04, 2015 12:38:48 AM

Felipe wrote:
Hi all,

Regards

check this site, you will find some comprehensive info
http://www.honestjohn.co.uk/carbycar
'One headache for famous medieval holy people was that someone might murder you to acquire your body parts for the relics trade'
kalenjinherdsboy
#9 Posted : Wednesday, February 04, 2015 7:23:12 AM

jerry wrote:

The only difference is the badge and the country of manufacture. Those two share the same manufacturing platform and many of the same parts.
matatuman
#10 Posted : Wednesday, February 04, 2015 7:45:59 PM

jerry wrote:
matatuman wrote:
Felipe wrote:
Hi all,

Regards

Golf...wagon
wilyum
#11 Posted : Monday, September 21, 2015 10:35:15 AM

@matatuman, how is your experience so far with golf variant?
matatuman
#12 Posted : Monday, September 21, 2015 8:44:11 PM

wilyum wrote:

No issues but i wouldn't advice you to buy the 1.4TSI. Seen alot of Touran's with that engine failing. The economy and power is however out of this world.
wilyum
#13 Posted : Tuesday, September 22, 2015 8:47:55 AM

matatuman wrote:
wilyum wrote:

No issues but i wouldn't advice you to buy the 1.4TSI. Seen alot of Touran's with that engine failing. The economy and power is however out of this world.

thank you, but was almost settling for this 1.4TSI, but i don't mind the 2.0TSI?
matatuman
#14 Posted : Tuesday, September 22, 2015 8:09:13 PM

wilyum wrote:
matatuman wrote:
wilyum wrote:

thank you, but was almost settling for this 1.4TSI, but i don't mind the 2.0TSI?

Sorry i do not know much about the 2.0TSI.