wazua Thu, Mar 28, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Buying plots from land companies vs Owners Pros/cons?
TheChaoos
#1 Posted : Tuesday, September 01, 2015 6:12:40 PM

Here is a piece of land/ plots being sold by one land company

http://www.optiven.co.ke/properties/dollarpoint

Yet locals are selling land in the same area at to 300K to 600K a plot someone tell me why?

This is the same with S.I.C,PRC name them all. Are we so afraid of being conned that we trust them or are we so busy to look for land ourselves?
Every Insult is an Opportunity
murchr
#2 Posted : Tuesday, September 01, 2015 6:24:20 PM

SCAM SCAM....Madam admin Can you please bring back QW his services are wanted
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
enyands
#3 Posted : Tuesday, September 01, 2015 6:38:30 PM

TheChaoos wrote:

Yet locals are selling land in the same area at to 300K to 600K a plot someone tell me why?

This is the same with S.I.C,PRC name them all. Are we so afraid of being conned that we trust them or are we so busy to look for land ourselves?

These guys never cease to impress me. Your investment will be Gold ,silver bronze ,platinum. Tier one two and three . I wish someone can step up and warn guys . This is just fraud . Greedy ones will fall into these traps
TheChaoos
#4 Posted : Wednesday, September 02, 2015 8:45:49 AM

@Murchr feel free to judge.

I wouldn't call it a con but the value they create and the pricing is what is made up. id say it is willing buyer willing seller but we need to first think through and make sure the value of this land is real.
Every Insult is an Opportunity
mkeiy
#5 Posted : Wednesday, September 02, 2015 9:13:26 AM

TheChaoos wrote:

Because most of the "owners" have not sub-divided their land into plots with some lacking title deeds or in need of succession.

With the land already sub-divided and registered, the process is short and less complicated.

The land buying companies/saccos have already done the dirty work for you hence some premium.
aljazeera
#6 Posted : Saturday, September 19, 2015 10:42:02 PM

Four or more years just browsing on the side and benefiting from this forum and Wazuan community something I really appreciate.Through wazua I have learnt a lot in the wide world of wealth creation and general knowledge .Now I have one question -Has anyone bought these plots being sold by Housing Finance (Kamulu 300-320k)? How safe is it to buy land through housing finance as compared to other selling agencies? I learned this land being sold is not owned by HF but by another vendor ?Is it in okay for HF to sell on behalf of a vendor? Sounds naive ,but am whole new in this field.I would appreciate any advice ,I am interested in these plots but I need a 'third eye' in this.I have visited the location and its fine except for the above concerns.Anxious
Thanks in advance

Kamulu Plots for sale: 50x100,12km from Ruai township, Kshs 300000 cash & Kshs 320000 by installments of 3months.
A Theory of Everything.