wazua Fri, May 3, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Business opportunity with SGR
sanity
#1 Posted : Monday, March 30, 2015 1:44:17 PM

Hey Guys

My Buddy and I recently acquired a Leyland 2518 Tipper in a business venture.Currently it's involved in construction works in Thika town.Our strategy is to lease it out to companies involved in the SGR project.Any ideas/contacts from wazuans will be appreciated.
Hope is not a strategy
mawinder
#2 Posted : Monday, March 30, 2015 3:37:18 PM

sanity wrote:
Hey Guys

My Buddy and I recently acquired a Leyland 2518 Tipper in a business venture.Currently it's involved in construction works in Thika town.Our strategy is to lease it out to companies involved in the SGR project.Any ideas/contacts from wazuans will be appreciated.

Must it be SGR?Did you acquire it brand new?A friend has an ongoing project and may be interested.Inbox me ellyodhong@Gmail.com
Bachuma Gate
#3 Posted : Monday, March 30, 2015 6:47:40 PM

Just go to the pub at Gimu Estate opp Kenya Meat Commission. The trucks that are ferrying material to Sykimau site from Stony Arthi park there for lunch /overnite. Just talk to the drivers they will give you the lead. Juja blocks and Arnold transport are the key players. The trucks are in hundreds and so you may just be lucky as CRBC seem to be in need of more tippers.
DOH
mugz
#4 Posted : Tuesday, September 15, 2015 1:08:05 PM

mawinder wrote:
sanity wrote:
Hey Guys

Must it be SGR?Did you acquire it brand new?A friend has an ongoing project and may be interested.Inbox me ellyodhong@Gmail.com

Hi @mawinder, is the project still ongoing? kindly check your inbox. Thanks