wazua Tue, Sep 24, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Equity Bank Supreme Banking
kanyimwa
#1 Posted : Sunday, August 30, 2015 4:45:20 PM

A friend is enticing me into the "free" banking that comes with this product if you maintain balances above kes 50,000/= , besides the comfort of uncrowded banking halls and other benefits. However, the penalties for taking the balance below the minimum sounded punitive. Any experience from Wazuans?
sparkly
#2 Posted : Sunday, August 30, 2015 6:40:37 PM

kanyimwa wrote:
A friend is enticing me into the "free" banking that comes with this product if you maintain balances above kes 50,000/= , besides the comfort of uncrowded banking halls and other benefits. However, the penalties for taking the balance below the minimum sounded punitive. Any experience from Wazuans?

Just get Internet banking + M-banking and you will never need to visit a banking hall
Life is short. Live passionately.
meme
#3 Posted : Sunday, August 30, 2015 9:21:14 PM

sparkly wrote:
kanyimwa wrote:

Just get Internet banking + M-banking and you will never need to visit a banking hall

Assuming you actually need to visit the banking hall..... It's a great experience. Good service, friendly well informed staff. Their job description is to offer you solutions.
Patience. You cannot have a baby in one month by impregnating nine women....
Cornelius Vanderbilt
#4 Posted : Sunday, August 30, 2015 10:21:27 PM

kanyimwa wrote:

their customer service is so bad they actually have a product for good customer service ? lol. trust a mkikuyu to.......
aemathenge
#5 Posted : Sunday, August 30, 2015 11:01:37 PM

Cornelius Vanderbilt wrote:
trust a mkikuyu to.......

Idiot
mono
njuka
kagege.
nakujua
#6 Posted : Wednesday, September 02, 2015 12:48:00 PM

aemathenge wrote:

Idiot
mono
njuka
kagege.

Laughing out loudly Idiot and mono I know of, lakini njuka na kagege ni nini Laughing out loudly
aemathenge
#7 Posted : Thursday, September 03, 2015 5:58:01 PM

nakujua wrote:
aemathenge wrote:

Idiot
mono
njuka
kagege.

Laughing out loudly Idiot and mono I know of, lakini njuka na kagege ni nini Laughing out loudly

I don't think you really want to know.
radio
#8 Posted : Thursday, September 03, 2015 7:46:48 PM

aemathenge wrote:
nakujua wrote:
aemathenge wrote:

Idiot
mono
njuka
kagege.

Njûka is a newcomer.

Kagege is a starer.
sparkly
#9 Posted : Sunday, September 06, 2015 9:28:03 AM

kanyimwa wrote:

their customer service is so bad they actually have a product for good customer service ? lol. trust a mkikuyu to.......

My sentiments exactly!
Life is short. Live passionately.
bird_man
#10 Posted : Monday, September 07, 2015 6:06:23 PM

sparkly wrote:
kanyimwa wrote:

My sentiments exactly!

Last time I checked Equity Supreme was for customers with over 50Mill in their accounts.
Formally employed people often live their employers' dream & forget about their own.
Rankaz13
#11 Posted : Saturday, September 12, 2015 4:30:20 PM

radio wrote:
aemathenge wrote:
nakujua wrote:
aemathenge wrote:

Idiot
mono
njuka
kagege.

Njûka is a newcomer.

Kagege is a starer.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly somewhere near the slopes, kagege is a type/species of mango fruit. smile
Life is like playing a violin solo in public and learning the instrument as one goes on.