wazua Fri, Mar 29, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

10 Pages«<8910
2015 world athletics championships Beijing
Alba
#181 Posted : Tuesday, September 01, 2015 7:27:27 PM

murchr wrote:

Its not being sensitive. This gov has done alot for sports that the mkate nusu gov dint do. Lets leave the sch play ground out first, that case is in court. If you feel so much more needs to be done why not apply for a position or become an sports activist. You cant just criticize from the back of your computer while as an individual you're doing nothing. Let me ask. What have you done for sports in Kenya as Alba? Get your a$$ off that chair and do something. The athletes will tell you that they have the support.

It is the height of nonsense to tell me what I should do for sports in Kenya. Firstly I am not out there taking credit for anything. Secondly no one gives me tax payer money. If they did, I would spend it appropriately

And we cannot take Ruto out of the equation whether you like it or not. He is symptomatic of Kenyan politicians who grab playing fields all over the place then rush to take credit. The dissapearance of playing fields to land grabbers is one of the biggest impediements to sports in Kenya. And we all know Ruto is the king of land grabbers. We do not need a court case to tell us that.

With regard to me asking for a position. That is silly. You know those positions only go to Uhuru's friends. The current sports minister Wario knows exactly nothing about sports yet he was appointed because he knew Uhuru personally. There were plenty other more qualified individuals such as Dr Paul Ereng who was mooted by many and has a success record of running sports organizations huko majuu. Wario's record in sports is empty.

As to what I have done for Kenya sports, I have done a lot. Thats all you need to know. And even if I havent, I can still criticize the government. Feel free to disagree with me if you want. If you want to go down the gutter we can also go. The government is free to ignore critics if they want. And if you are getting sensitive then too bad. It means the facts are not on your side and you are getting frustrated.
masukuma
#182 Posted : Tuesday, September 01, 2015 7:33:57 PM

watu wengine wamesahau that they live in a poor, corrupt 3rd world country!
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
murchr
#183 Posted : Tuesday, September 01, 2015 7:53:33 PM

Alba wrote:
murchr wrote:

Its not being sensitive. This gov has done alot for sports that the mkate nusu gov dint do. Lets leave the sch play ground out first, that case is in court. If you feel so much more needs to be done why not apply for a position or become an sports activist. You cant just criticize from the back of your computer while as an individual you're doing nothing. Let me ask. What have you done for sports in Kenya as Alba? Get your a$$ off that chair and do something. The athletes will tell you that they have the support.

It is the height of nonsense to tell me what I should do for sports in Kenya. Firstly I am not out there taking credit for anything. Secondly no one gives me tax payer money. If they did, I would spend it appropriately If you cant buy a GOR or AFC Kenya Rugby team jersey etc why say anything about these sports? You dont care you are good as those you critisize. Those americans you see filling sports arenas don't get anything from the govt

And we cannot take Ruto out of the equation whether you like it or not. He is symptomatic of Kenyan politicians who grab playing fields all over the place then rush to take credit. The dissapearance of playing fields to land grabbers is one of the biggest impediements to sports in Kenya. And we all know Ruto is the king of land grabbers. We do not need a court case to tell us that. Most schs in the western world have no school playing grounds they use the cities stadiums and gyms etc...am not in anyway condoning the grabbing of sch land (which is yet to be determined by a court of law) but its a none issue in talent fostering

With regard to me asking for a position. That is silly. You know those positions only go to Uhuru's friends. Thats the usual response for those not willing to try, if you cant be selected by the president for being his friend, become an activist carry placards and make your ideas known. Coming to complain here on wazua will help no one.

The current sports minister Wario knows exactly nothing about sports yet he was appointed because he knew Uhuru personally. There were plenty other more qualified individuals such as Dr Paul Ereng who was mooted by many and has a success record of running sports organizations huko majuu. Wario's record in sports is empty. Who the hell is that? No one knows him ofcourse apart from you. And has he expressed his interest? I guess Uhuru is a God and he should know such people exist

As to what I have done for Kenya sports, I have done a lot. Thats all you need to know. And even if I havent, I can still criticize the government. Feel free to disagree with me if you want. If you want to go down the gutter we can also go. The government is free to ignore critics if they want. And if you are getting sensitive then too bad. It means the facts are not on your side and you are getting frustrated.

You say you have done alot but "no one gives you tax payer money" haha!!! whiners mko wengi..its a chorus
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
Alba
#184 Posted : Wednesday, September 02, 2015 3:39:29 PM

murchr wrote:

You say you have done alot but "no one gives you tax payer money" haha!!! whiners mko wengi..its a chorus

murchr
Stop being so sensitive. This is an open forum where people can express their opinions. I will continue to do so. You can either counter me with facts or you can continue crying and being sensitive and posting utter nonsense

1. I have paid for tickets, I have donated at harambees for sports teams. But even if I did not, that still what would not hinder me from expressing opinions. This is an open forum. Quit acting as if you own Wazua and can tell people what to say.

2. I laugh at the idea that most western schools have no playing grounds. You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. I have lived overseas for over a decade. Even in crowded New York, schools have playing grounds.

Not only that, but public housing always provides playing grounds for youth to play on. And yes you are indeed condoning and defending land grabbers

3. Yes I am not willing to try to be sports minister. It is pure nonsense to suggest that if I tried, I would be selected. I am sure you know that but you are just intent on posting rubbish.

4. The fact that you do not know Dr. Paul Ereng shows you know nothing about sports and should probably be quiet. People who know nothing about sports like you should just sit down and listen instead of constantly posting rubbish

Ereng is an Olympic gold medalist in the 800m, went to USA on a college scholarship, came back and created training camps for young runners which produced succesful athletes, went back to USA, and is now a coach at University of Texas El Paso. He has trained many Kenyan Olympians including sprinters like Mutegi.

Besides Ereng, there are numerous qualified people who know sports and have track records that could have been selected. Instead we have Wario who like you knows nothing about sports. He is just like you in this regard.

No wonder even Nyamweya accused wario of never having attended a league match. Like you he just runs his mouth without knowing what is happening on the ground. I'm not sure what he does besides posing for pictures when teams do well and creating committees that achieve nothing.
murchr
#185 Posted : Wednesday, September 02, 2015 5:00:54 PM

Alba wrote:
murchr wrote:

murchr
Stop being so sensitive. This is an open forum where people can express their opinions. I will continue to do so. You can either counter me with facts or you can continue crying and being sensitive and posting utter nonsense

1. I have paid for tickets, I have donated at harambees for sports teams. But even if I did not, that still what would not hinder me from expressing opinions. This is an open forum. Quit acting as if you own Wazua and can tell people what to say.

2. I laugh at the idea that most western schools have no playing grounds. You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. I have lived overseas for over a decade. Even in crowded New York, schools have playing grounds.

Not only that, but public housing always provides playing grounds for youth to play on. And yes you are indeed condoning and defending land grabbers

3. Yes I am not willing to try to be sports minister. It is pure nonsense to suggest that if I tried, I would be selected. I am sure you know that but you are just intent on posting rubbish.

4. The fact that you do not know Dr. Paul Ereng shows you know nothing about sports and should probably be quiet. People who know nothing about sports like you should just sit down and listen instead of constantly posting rubbish

Ereng is an Olympic gold medalist in the 800m, went to USA on a college scholarship, came back and created training camps for young runners which produced succesful athletes, went back to USA, earned a PhD and is now a coach at University of Texas El Paso. He has trained many Kenyan Olympians including sprinters.

Besides Ereng, there are numerous qualified people who know sports and have track records that could have been selected. Instead we have Wario who like you knows nothing about sports. He is just like you in this regard.

No wonder even Nyamweya accused wario of never having attended a league match. Like you he just runs his mouth without knowing what is happening on the ground. I'm not sure what he does besides posing for pictures when teams do well and creating committees that achieve nothing.

Truth --- I've not read what you typed up there reason being, i have no time. But i'll answer your first statement. I AM NOT BEING SENSITIVE. You are the kind of people who when stuff is not done your way then its not legitimate. Truth is i have no time for you so my discussion is done....Ciao!
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
Shak
#186 Posted : Wednesday, September 02, 2015 6:56:40 PM

Now Donald Trump calls Kenyan athletes frauds and conmen who cheated their way to the top!
Alba
#187 Posted : Wednesday, September 02, 2015 7:40:50 PM

murchr wrote:

Truth --- I've not read what you typed up there reason being, i have no time. But i'll answer your first statement. I AM NOT BEING SENSITIVE. You are the kind of people who when stuff is not done your way then its not legitimate. Truth is i have no time for you so my discussion is done....Ciao!

Wazua is a debating forum. You can counter me with your own facts. But you cannot silence me because you do not own wazua.

The reason you have given up is because you have no facts. Just gibberish.

Its not that things are not done my way. Its that things are not done at all. Once again Mathenge's tweet was spot on.
T-Bag
#188 Posted : Thursday, September 03, 2015 9:05:57 AM

Moi bags 91 Golden ones! I wish the champ well, wishing him otherwise has not worked.
I AM trust in GOD, I AM belief in THYSELF
Angelica _ann
#189 Posted : Thursday, September 03, 2015 9:33:04 AM

T-Bag wrote:
Moi bags 91 Golden ones! I wish the champ well, wishing him otherwise has not worked.

smile
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
masukuma
#190 Posted : Thursday, September 03, 2015 10:59:24 AM

Shak wrote:
Now Donald Trump calls Kenyan athletes frauds and conmen who cheated their way to the top!

Someone is driving traffic to their website... all the Donald Trump said X about Kenyans is from Kenyan websites! I am yet to see another source! Clever traffic generation gimmics!
ecstacy
#191 Posted : Thursday, September 03, 2015 5:21:04 PM

BOOM!! Julius YEGO By Khaligraph Jones
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hIIdRX81Js
masukuma
#192 Posted : Thursday, September 03, 2015 6:07:38 PM

[quote=ecstacy]BOOM!! Julius YEGO By Khaligraph Jones
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hIIdRX81Js[/quote]
Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Quote:
hapari kani?
nakujua
#193 Posted : Thursday, September 03, 2015 6:41:59 PM

masukuma wrote:
Quote:
hapari kani?

huyu Khaligraph ametoka wapi, just appeared in my music world kama Martial - very nice flow from aka yiegooo
D32
#194 Posted : Tuesday, September 08, 2015 5:24:50 AM

nakujua wrote:
masukuma wrote:
Quote:
hapari kani?

huyu Khaligraph ametoka wapi, just appeared in my music world kama Martial - very nice flow from aka yiegooo

Btw, what is Omera? Jaduong?
They tried to bury us, they didn't know we were seeds.
D32
#195 Posted : Tuesday, September 08, 2015 5:26:44 AM

They tried to bury us, they didn't know we were seeds.