wazua Tue, Sep 24, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Property lawyer aka Convenyancer!!!
mjuaji wa stocks
#1 Posted : Thursday, January 13, 2011 8:31:42 AM

Hi wazuans .... i want to enter into real estate kibao!.....I am looking for a trustworthy property lawyer .....to guide me in the nitty gritties of real estate ....

Among others, this will include stamping / witnessing my contracts for all things...purchase, buliding etc etc.

I want a fair lawyer who will not charge exorbitantly....

Any ideas????

Wapi pablo, the architect et al???
God gave me the power to make wealth ... Blessed the work of my hands & enabled be A SELF MADE BILLIONAIRE ...... TO GOD THE FATHER OF MY LORD JESUS CHRIST; BE THE GLORY NOW & FOREVER MORE!

Elder
#2 Posted : Thursday, January 13, 2011 5:01:10 PM

mjuaji wa stocks wrote:
Hi wazuans .... i want to enter into real estate kibao!.....I am looking for a trustworthy property lawyer .....to guide me in the nitty gritties of real estate ....

Among others, this will include stamping / witnessing my contracts for all things...purchase, buliding etc etc.

I want a fair lawyer who will not charge exorbitantly....

Any ideas????

Wapi pablo, the architect et al???

Seems like you are looking for a cheap lawyer which you call fair. Would recommend that you get one that will charge you per scale but do the work. At times cheap is pretty expensive.
He who can express in words the ardour of his love, has but little love to express. - Petrach, Son. (That men by various ways arrive at the same end. - Montaigne, The Essays of.)
Anne Saxton
#3 Posted : Monday, August 31, 2015 11:38:22 AM

Property lawyers are such will help you in resolving all the issues relevant to property, wills, etc.At what place you want the lawyer to assist you. ? ? ?