wazua Thu, Apr 25, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

4 Pages<1234>
You are out of bounds Mr. President
Njung'e
#41 Posted : Thursday, July 02, 2015 5:44:45 PM

wa P wrote:
Mainat wrote:
You must learn to ignore the president when he does his off the cuff speeches which are akin bar talk. Just meant for passing time

The president is usually very well appraised about cause-effect.
In case you are one of those Mainat's from Mars,then you dont know what this is all about.

Past couple of weeks the anti alcoholism decibel has been raised by opinion leaders. They want one thing - the enforcement to be 'devolved' to the public.

A few other social challenges in Central have been solved like that. Ask your granddad how they dealt with 'thuya'.

Giving MPs the greenlight to deal with alcoholism is giving it to the public.

I will not be too elegant about it, but methinks alcoholism problem is now in good hands.

WoooooW ! Now that!...You are an old man.
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
Wamunyota
#42 Posted : Thursday, July 02, 2015 5:48:18 PM

wa P wrote:
Mainat wrote:
You must learn to ignore the president when he does his off the cuff speeches which are akin bar talk. Just meant for passing time

In case you are one of those Mainat's from Mars,then you dont know what this is all about.

Past couple of weeks the anti alcoholism decibel has been raised by opinion leaders. They want one thing - the enforcement to be 'devolved' to the public.

A few other social challenges in Central have been solved like that. Ask your granddad how they dealt with 'thuya'.

I will not be too elegant about it, but methinks alcoholism problem is now in good hands.

You cannot leave your goat to a hyena and hope the goat is in safe hands.Our politicians are insincere about the fight against alcoholism.There is positive correlation between politics and alcoholism.Most of the clubs and bars are owned by politicians.The brewers on the killer brews finance the politicians and so dont hold your breath.You cannot run a political campaign without buying wananchi fombe.This is a political gimmick about saving central kenya.The problem has been prevalent over more than 20 years.Why the interest now?
Hutia Mundu!!
Wamunyota
#43 Posted : Thursday, July 02, 2015 5:52:02 PM

Sad Sad How do you even start drinking this?
Hutia Mundu!!
wa P
#44 Posted : Thursday, July 02, 2015 5:53:19 PM

Wamunyota wrote:
wa P wrote:
Mainat wrote:

You cannot leave your goat to a hyena and hope the goat is in safe hands.Our politicians are insincere about the fight against alcoholism.There is positive correlation between politics and alcoholism.Most of the clubs and bars are owned by politicians.The brewers on the killer brews finance the politicians and so dont hold your breath.You cannot run a political campaign without buying wananchi fombe.This is a political gimmick about saving central kenya.The problem has been prevalent over more than 20 years.Why the interest now?

Shame on you Shame on you Wamunyota - you failed to read my lips.
The fight has been indirectly passed on to the public. MPs are a red herring. The public had always wanted to 'take the law in their own hands' but chiefs, police were blocking, now not any more.

Lets watch the space together.
wa P
#45 Posted : Thursday, July 02, 2015 6:00:51 PM

Njung'e wrote:
wa P wrote:
Mainat wrote:

Ambaga kuria andu kana methambire na mai ma ithanua kana maunjugire munju wa ica-anake!
Kusadikika
#46 Posted : Thursday, July 02, 2015 6:01:15 PM

wa P wrote:
Mainat wrote:

WaP, I am very interested to learn, please share. What was this problem and how was it dealt with?
ZZE123
#47 Posted : Thursday, July 02, 2015 6:05:29 PM

Wamunyota wrote:
Ngong wrote:
Wamunyota wrote:
washiku wrote:
Wamunyota wrote:
Ngong wrote:

Thanks lets talk about positive activity, l work in an islamic country get one week leave to my country whats wrong for me to have a beer anytime of the day?

May be you live in Greece so let me bring you to speed.We have a whole bunch of young people who just sit there in the village and do nothing.They are drunk 24-7 and cannot differentiate between a day and night.Their parents and grand parents are the one who work and he is just there borrowing mbao,za macho na kutoa lock.They have neither purpose nor direction in life.They cannot even f*** so they are not adding any value to the society.
A few years back a friend of mine did an experiment.He met about 20 of these idling and offered to give them 2000 bob if they could erect.None of the buggers could erect so he offered to double the money to 4k to motivate them.Nothing happened.He retained the money.Very sad state of affairs.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Wamunyota wacha jokes? How were they supposed to erect by looking at you, a fellow dude or how were you facilitating their erection?

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly @Swenani can give you tips.I don't want to go to details but they has what it takes to make hio kitu isimame.

Wacha @Swenani ni mluyhya hata kuku will do!

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
The man who marries a beautiful woman, and the farmer who grows corn by the roadside have the same problem
Wamunyota
#48 Posted : Thursday, July 02, 2015 7:00:36 PM

Hutia Mundu!!
newfarer
#49 Posted : Thursday, July 02, 2015 7:23:49 PM

ZZE123 wrote:
Wamunyota wrote:
Ngong wrote:
Wamunyota wrote:
washiku wrote:
Wamunyota wrote:
Ngong wrote:

Thanks lets talk about positive activity, l work in an islamic country get one week leave to my country whats wrong for me to have a beer anytime of the day?

May be you live in Greece so let me bring you to speed.We have a whole bunch of young people who just sit there in the village and do nothing.They are drunk 24-7 and cannot differentiate between a day and night.Their parents and grand parents are the one who work and he is just there borrowing mbao,za macho na kutoa lock.They have neither purpose nor direction in life.They cannot even f*** so they are not adding any value to the society.
A few years back a friend of mine did an experiment.He met about 20 of these idling and offered to give them 2000 bob if they could erect.None of the buggers could erect so he offered to double the money to 4k to motivate them.Nothing happened.He retained the money.Very sad state of affairs.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Wamunyota wacha jokes? How were they supposed to erect by looking at you, a fellow dude or how were you facilitating their erection?

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly @Swenani can give you tips.I don't want to go to details but they has what it takes to make hio kitu isimame.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Laughing out loudly
punda amecheka
heri
#50 Posted : Thursday, July 02, 2015 8:18:08 PM

wa P wrote:
Njung'e wrote:
wa P wrote:
Mainat wrote:

Ambaga kuria andu kana methambire na mai ma ithanua kana maunjugire munju wa ica-anake!

Wa P, you were send me an email at employerat40@gmail.com. I am still waiting
washiku
#51 Posted : Friday, July 03, 2015 10:50:05 AM

Wamunyota wrote:
Ngong wrote:
Wamunyota wrote:
washiku wrote:
Wamunyota wrote:
Ngong wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Ati hata kuku? Lol!!!
washiku
#52 Posted : Friday, July 03, 2015 10:52:19 AM

Wamunyota wrote:

Sad Sad Sad
wa P
#53 Posted : Friday, July 03, 2015 12:31:58 PM

heri wrote:
wa P wrote:
Njung'e wrote:
wa P wrote:
Mainat wrote:

Wa P, you were send me an email at employerat40@gmail.com. I am still waiting

Heri, pole sana. Just done.
wa P
#54 Posted : Friday, July 03, 2015 12:43:54 PM

Kusadikika wrote:
wa P wrote:
Mainat wrote:

WaP, I am very interested to learn, please share. What was this problem and how was it dealt with?

Its a story that require first oiling the lymph glands. pertains to turncoats and moles we had among us during the MauMau. It was difficult to know who is who, so a whole new language was developed. If you did not glitch, then you are marked.

The whole story is better told, in the language it happened, than written. Too much nuance will be lost in translation.
ole3
#55 Posted : Friday, July 03, 2015 3:06:15 PM

washiku wrote:
Wamunyota wrote:

Sad Sad Sad

Liar Liar no wonder the warning sign Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you
kiash
#56 Posted : Friday, July 03, 2015 5:47:39 PM

I hear the problem is the same in Russia pia especially in winter they likethe dose of vodka and women there complain too.
Wamunyota
#57 Posted : Friday, July 03, 2015 6:20:35 PM

This is barbaric and backward.Private property must be respected at all times.Anyone engaging in this mob nonsense should be arrested.Hatuwezi endelea hivi.Hii ni wizi,ukora na uhooliganism.
Hutia Mundu!!
Kusadikika
#58 Posted : Friday, July 03, 2015 6:29:02 PM

Wamunyota wrote:

This is barbaric and backward.Private property must be respected at all times.Anyone engaging in this mob nonsense should be arrested.Hatuwezi endelea hivi.Hii ni wizi,ukora na uhooliganism.

When a president directs people to break the law, what follows is anarchy. Central Kenya MPs sat quietly and were nodding respectfully when the president was giving this directive and as you can see some people here can find all ways to justify it. This is a very slippery slope because all manner of atrocities can be committed in the name of following the president's directive.
Bykhovets
#59 Posted : Friday, July 03, 2015 9:37:41 PM

Wamunyota wrote:
https://www.facebook.com/DailyNation/videos/10153524578434497/

Like I said here this is a problem that has been there for years.

jguru wrote:
Metumi = Murang'a.

Actually called "Metumi ndigi maguru", loosely translated as "seal or close legs with string".

Murang'a men who used to drink a lot, had the bottom of their trousers tied at the ankles with string before they entered a pub (bar). In case they drunk too much and downloaded (watery semi-solid) on themselves, they could carry the downloads with them away from the pub to their wives (very angry women!). This would make the men resort to drink moderately. It was actually the Murang'a barmaids who devised this method because they were tired of washing the downloads off the pub floors.

"Occasionally I drop a tea cup to shatter on the floor. On purpose. I am not satisfied when it does not gather itself up again. Someday perhaps that cup will come together."
Kusadikika
#60 Posted : Saturday, July 04, 2015 9:52:15 PM