wazua Thu, Mar 28, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

3 Pages<123
Kiash can now dig the dump in whole of USA legally....
Muriel
#41 Posted : Tuesday, June 30, 2015 3:50:58 PM

Yes. I have something to say.

When some people tell the lgbt to take their shenanigans elsewhere, you respond, unprovoked, to these people "And what does it matter to you? How exactly is that your problem? Did your rent increase because they decided to get married?" And so I reflect the question back to you, hypocrite Hamburglar. What is it to you even if we, the nitwits, are cozying up to each other? Are you kicking us out of here? Do you want us to leave?

That is substantial and is related, isn't it?
Impunity
#42 Posted : Tuesday, June 30, 2015 5:34:40 PM

hamburglar wrote:
Impunity wrote:
hamburglar wrote:
streetwise wrote:
Wacha tu. 85 year old lovers got married immediately. Ndunia

What's wrong with two people in love getting married? And what does it matter to you? How exactly is that your problem? Did your rent increase because they decided to get married?

@Humbarglar are you a gay?
If yes, are you wife in the union?
Just asking.

What does it matter if am gay or not? Does somebody being gay mean he is a lesser human being? I have a female fiance that i will marry one day but i have no problem with two men or two women for that matter enjoying the same privilege.

Listen dude, open up your mind, stop being so shallow. Gay people's lives are not all about homo sex. They are people just like you and i. They like to do the same things that everybody else does. Only difference is that they are of the same sex.

Problem with you idiots is you only see homo sex in gay people. How myopic. Very shallow people. Learn to embrace people for who they are. These people are the way they are because that's who they are, so shut the f*** up and stay in your lane. Years back, white supremacists hated black people for being black, this is the exact same scenario that is unfolding right before our eyes. You religious people are the most hateful people in this world and yet you want to act like you are the si unit for holiness. Live and let live. Learn to mind your own business and let people be.

And by the way, if i were gay and i was a top or a bottom, what would it matter to you since you asked that idiotic question? How would that affect your life?

The truth really hurts just like the pain you felt when they were breaking your anal virginity.
Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

hamburglar
#43 Posted : Tuesday, June 30, 2015 5:59:03 PM

Impunity wrote:
hamburglar wrote:
Impunity wrote:
hamburglar wrote:
streetwise wrote:

What's wrong with two people in love getting married? And what does it matter to you? How exactly is that your problem? Did your rent increase because they decided to get married?

Just asking.

What does it matter if am gay or not? Does somebody being gay mean he is a lesser human being? I have a female fiance that i will marry one day but i have no problem with two men or two women for that matter enjoying the same privilege.

Listen dude, open up your mind, stop being so shallow. Gay people's lives are not all about homo sex. They are people just like you and i. They like to do the same things that everybody else does. Only difference is that they are of the same sex.

Problem with you idiots is you only see homo sex in gay people. How myopic. Very shallow people. Learn to embrace people for who they are. These people are the way they are because that's who they are, so shut the f*** up and stay in your lane. Years back, white supremacists hated black people for being black, this is the exact same scenario that is unfolding right before our eyes. You religious people are the most hateful people in this world and yet you want to act like you are the si unit for holiness. Live and let live. Learn to mind your own business and let people be.

And by the way, if i were gay and i was a top or a bottom, what would it matter to you since you asked that idiotic question? How would that affect your life?

The truth really hurts just like the pain you felt when they were breaking your anal virginity.

I keep telling you that your father is the one that f***s people in the ass. You are confusing me with your father. If he broke your anal virginity after you sucked his dick then that's between you and him.
hamburglar
#44 Posted : Tuesday, June 30, 2015 6:11:10 PM

Muriel wrote:

Yes. I have something to say.

When some people tell the lgbt to take their shenanigans elsewhere, you respond, unprovoked, to these people "And what does it matter to you? How exactly is that your problem? Did your rent increase because they decided to get married?" And so I reflect the question back to you, hypocrite Hamburglar. What is it to you even if we, the nitwits, are cozying up to each other? Are you kicking us out of here? Do you want us to leave?

That is substantial and is related, isn't it?

We are not taking our "shenenigans" anywhere. This is a free site and anybody can post whatever they want, so deal with it. I won't let you dehumanize fellow human beings just because you do not agree with their lifestyle. That will not happen as long as some of us are willing to stand up for the gay community. You can bully the gay but you can't bully me. I still have much more left in the tank and i can go ten more rounds. You can't cyber bully a whole community of people and expect other people to keep quiet, some of us will take that responsibility and be these maligned people's protectors. So, bring it on, nice or nasty and i will reply in kind, but you will not spew hate on fellow human beings who have done nothing to you and i let it slide. Not going to happen unless am banned from this site.
Muriel
#45 Posted : Tuesday, June 30, 2015 8:32:44 PM

Hamburglar

Your ability to go ten rounds does not impress me. Perhaps it will ring bells in the lgbt community though.

I am impressed, however, that you think I am a bully. I thought I was being nice and that indeed is my preference. I am sorry it looks that way to you. You should not be banned until you tackle Islam at least once. 10 Times will be better no doubt.

I am curious as to whom I have dehumanized and how And and why someone else ,say sister Guru, has not yet done anything requiring your 'protection'.
Tara
#46 Posted : Tuesday, June 30, 2015 10:21:43 PM

Sasa matusi ni ya nini?
Impunity
#47 Posted : Wednesday, July 01, 2015 4:13:39 AM

hamburglar wrote:
Impunity wrote:
hamburglar wrote:
Impunity wrote:
hamburglar wrote:
streetwise wrote:

Just asking.

I keep telling you that your father is the one that f***s people in the ass. You are confusing me with your father. If he broke your anal virginity after you sucked his dick then that's between you and him.

Apply cooking oil in your dumb *sh next time they are climbing your *sshole.

hamburglar
#48 Posted : Wednesday, July 01, 2015 8:05:21 AM

Muriel wrote:
Hamburglar

Your ability to go ten rounds does not impress me. Perhaps it will ring bells in the lgbt community though.

I am impressed, however, that you think I am a bully. I thought I was being nice and that indeed is my preference. I am sorry it looks that way to you. You should not be banned until you tackle Islam at least once. 10 Times will be better no doubt.

I am curious as to whom I have dehumanized and how And and why someone else ,say sister Guru, has not yet done anything requiring your 'protection'.

Islam is just as stupid as Christianity. Everything that i have said about christianity and your god you can use the same for islam and their allah guy.

Who is this sister guru you keep mentioning?
hamburglar
#49 Posted : Wednesday, July 01, 2015 8:07:44 AM

Impunity wrote:
hamburglar wrote:
Impunity wrote:
hamburglar wrote:
Impunity wrote:
hamburglar wrote:
streetwise wrote:

Just asking.

Dude. You really don't want to go down this road with me. I can get really nasty and it will get ugly. If you call me a fag one more time, the gloves will come off and one of us will be banned from this site. I'll let it slide this time.
Muriel
#50 Posted : Wednesday, July 01, 2015 8:34:40 AM

hamburglar wrote:
Muriel wrote:
Hamburglar

Islam is just as stupid as Christianity. Everything that i have said about christianity and your god you can use the same for islam and their allah guy.

Who is this sister guru you keep mentioning?

No, Mr. Hamburglar.

I have not proposed to take upon myself the work of using what you Hamburglar have said against christianity against Islam. I do not see any reason why you want to outsource that work to anyone.

Guru is my lovely sister whom I am always anxious to introduce you to - but for some reason you keep shying away. Next time she comes around, be near. Mwanaume ni effort, brother.
Nandwa
#51 Posted : Thursday, July 02, 2015 10:12:38 AM

Makali1 wrote:
The only piece of the puzzle to this gay spirit is the one person who needs to give it a vote of approval. I mean the Pope "Vicar of Christ (sarcasm)." Interestingly, the Pope hasn't issued a statement against the SCOTUS decision. The silence is deafening. The Pope will be going to US for a visit with Obama this September and on the agenda is gay marriage. When, not if, the pope approves gay marriage, no one, no Christian will have the option to denounce it lest they face serious financial sanctions and/or persecution. Kenya will not be able to withstand the pressure either.

episcopal churches in the US vote overwhelmingly in favour of gay marriage - link:
news.yahoo.com/episcopalians-vote-allowing-gay-marriage-churches-064849720.html?.b=index&.cf3=Jumbotron&.cf4=1&.cf5=Associated+Press&.cf6=%2F
Just as absolute power corrupts leaders, so does absolute fanaticism blind the people from logic
Impunity
#52 Posted : Thursday, July 02, 2015 7:03:32 PM

hamburglar wrote:
Impunity wrote:
hamburglar wrote:
Impunity wrote:
hamburglar wrote:
Impunity wrote:
hamburglar wrote:
streetwise wrote:

Just asking.

Dude. You really don't want to go down this road with me. I can get really nasty and it will get ugly. If you call me a fag one more time, the gloves will come off and one of us will be banned from this site. I'll let it slide this time.

Hold it please, don't let it slide.
Thanks.

guru267
#53 Posted : Thursday, July 02, 2015 11:57:38 PM

@hamburglar this is for you.

Mark 12:29
Deuteronomy 4:16
Muriel
#54 Posted : Friday, July 03, 2015 8:36:28 AM

guru267 wrote:

Thank you, thank you sister Guru.

Hamburglar, come, come.

She is here and has already broken the ice.
Tokyo
#55 Posted : Friday, July 03, 2015 12:53:39 PM

Same sex people aren't any less human. Kudos to all Gay community for that monumental victory.

@makali ; Mugabe says " satan was not Gay"
work to prosper
Impunity
#56 Posted : Friday, July 03, 2015 1:04:35 PM

Muriel wrote:
guru267 wrote:

Hamburglar, come, come.

Popcons please.

Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool

Muriel
#57 Posted : Tuesday, July 07, 2015 8:58:24 AM

Impunity wrote:
Muriel wrote:
guru267 wrote:

Hamburglar, come, come.

Popcons please.

Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool

Impunity,

Huyu mujamaa ni mboga tu sana. Kama tu yule ndugu yake.

Wazito wakija anapotea. He only hunts newbies like Makali.

ABK!