wazua Thu, Mar 28, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages<12
Schengen visa
jaggernaut
#21 Posted : Thursday, June 11, 2015 9:35:56 PM

butterflyke wrote:
kiash wrote:

Ukweli mtupu.But daktari could have applied for his visa long before instead of waiting for the last days to then start wailing.

How did you conclude that he did not apply on time? He has only indicated the date he wrote the letter (which came after the rejection) and the time period for which he needed the visa. Hiyo ingine umejijazia ama?

@kiash has to kiss bazungus behind so as to be in their good books. That is why he doesnt see anything wrong with a top doc being denied a visa despite him being listed on the conference program. Instead hes blaming the doc. #housenigger.
kiash
#22 Posted : Thursday, June 11, 2015 11:46:43 PM

butterflyke wrote:
kiash wrote:

Ukweli mtupu.But daktari could have applied for his visa long before instead of waiting for the last days to then start wailing.

How did you conclude that he did not apply on time? He has only indicated the date he wrote the letter (which came after the rejection) and the time period for which he needed the visa. Hiyo ingine umejijazia ama?

And how did you conclude that he applied for the visa on time ama ni wewe umeandika barua?
kiash
#23 Posted : Thursday, June 11, 2015 11:54:20 PM

jaggernaut wrote:
butterflyke wrote:
kiash wrote:

@kiash has to kiss bazungus behind so as to be in their good books. That is why he doesnt see anything wrong with a top doc being denied a visa despite him being listed on the conference program. Instead hes blaming the doc. #housenigger.

Unfortunately for you,i do not have to kiss them zungus to be in the good book.There are so many in the good books even Kenyan good books and they did not kiss it.The thing i know is even in Kenya people are fond of waiting for the last minute for any form of application.These guys have deadlines and i think people have to learn to respect deadlines.According to the letter, the doc says he got the negative reply on 22 and was to leave on 26.Its a schengen Visa valid for 3 months and if the doc had applied in march, he could have had time to lodge his complaint and await the reply.In this case, it does not matter what will be the explanation.The conference is over.
jaggernaut
#24 Posted : Friday, June 12, 2015 12:42:41 AM

kysse
#25 Posted : Friday, June 12, 2015 1:07:27 AM

jaggernaut wrote:
kiash wrote:
jaggernaut wrote:
butterflyke wrote:
kiash wrote:

Unfortunately for you,i do not have to kiss them zungus to be in the good book.There are so many in the good books even Kenyan good books and they did not kiss it.The thing i know is even in Kenya people are fond of waiting for the last minute for any form of application.These guys have deadlines and i think people have to learn to respect deadlines.According to the letter, the doc says he got the negative reply on 22 and was to leave on 26.Its a schengen Visa valid for 3 months and if the doc had applied in march, he could have had time to lodge his complaint and await the reply.In this case, it does not matter what will be the explanation.The conference is over.

Why would they deny him a visa in the first place that he was required to reapply? Reminds me of a time i attended some training in mexico. After applying for visa in nairobi they have to send your application to mexico for approval and that takes 3 weeks. Then when i arrived in mexico city after the 12hr flight from schipol, i was detained (only one singled out in a jumbo planeload of 400pax) for 30m as they made calls to confirm i was there on genuine business. Then when i got to the training venue my passport was taken for "safe keeping" - so that i couldnt flee north into the US. This is despite my passport showing i had been in the us the previous year and never overstayed my visa. There is a lot of discrimination going on. Seems @kiash you havent travelled much to see hii maneno. I bet your passport has only one stamp .....ya when you left KE.

ha! 2 black ladies were asked to step aside for further scrutiny of their PP at vie.
Felt really insulted,but smiled and cracked a joke.manyaus.
I don't see the need to show desperation because it's what they look out for.
Others get used to this kind of treatment,it ceases to hurt.

You are nyeuthi,a suspect,Get used to it.
Probably they mistook the Doc for a witchdoctor.

yawn.
butterflyke
#26 Posted : Friday, June 12, 2015 10:11:08 AM

kiash wrote:
butterflyke wrote:
kiash wrote:

And how did you conclude that he applied for the visa on time ama ni wewe umeandika barua?

Hehehe, tuliza braza...you made the ass-umption....it could be that he applied two months before and they only informed 2 days before he was due to travel. It is part of their tactics. They have no obligation to get back to you in time for you to lodge an appeal....in fact, if they can avoid it, all the better.
Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee. - Muhammad Ali🐝
nakujua
#27 Posted : Friday, June 12, 2015 10:35:10 AM

kiash wrote:
butterflyke wrote:
kiash wrote:

smile sasa wewe kiash, si huko majuu men are properly trained in gentlemanly ways - like responding to a lady politely without letting emotions ... smile

I am sure a muzungu brother would have responded, yes ma'am, sorry for the kiash-umption I made ...
Then proceed to correct themselves and finally offer an apology.
kiash
#28 Posted : Friday, June 12, 2015 4:22:56 PM

butterflyke wrote:
kiash wrote:
butterflyke wrote:
kiash wrote:

Hehehe, tuliza braza...you made the ass-umption....it could be that he applied two months before and they only informed 2 days before he was due to travel. It is part of their tactics. They have no obligation to get back to you in time for you to lodge an appeal....in fact, if they can avoid it, all the better.

No need to urgue over a letter without the details.When you say ......... it could be you are in the ass-umption. The doc could have done an Uhunye thing on findio after all.
UpcomingPaperChaser
#29 Posted : Friday, June 12, 2015 8:02:00 PM

westkate wrote:
the guy had seeked for asylum in germany but the case was not determined. he disappeared to Uk where he was apprehended and taken back to germany ,later deported to kenya..all places fingers were taken.

Had Sought
Enjoy every moment of your life, you never know when your time will come.
butterflyke
#30 Posted : Friday, June 12, 2015 11:21:00 PM

kiash wrote:

No need to urgue over a letter without the details.When you say ......... it could be you are in the ass-umption. The doc could have done an Uhunye thing on findio after all.

Sio hoja....naona hata lugha imekuwa ni tatizo kwako, wacha niachie hapa.
butterflyke
#31 Posted : Friday, June 12, 2015 11:22:39 PM

UpcomingPaperChaser wrote:
westkate wrote:
the guy had seeked for asylum in germany but the case was not determined. he disappeared to Uk where he was apprehended and taken back to germany ,later deported to kenya..all places fingers were taken.

Had Sought

You missed that one smile
Rankaz13
#32 Posted : Saturday, June 13, 2015 2:46:38 AM

nakujua wrote:
kiash wrote:
butterflyke wrote:
kiash wrote:

smile sasa wewe kiash, si huko majuu men are properly trained in gentlemanly ways - like responding to a lady politely without letting emotions ... smile

I am sure a muzungu brother would have responded, yes ma'am, sorry for the kiash-umption I made ...
Then proceed to correct themselves and finally offer an apology.

smile smile smile
Life is like playing a violin solo in public and learning the instrument as one goes on.
kysse
#33 Posted : Wednesday, June 17, 2015 10:16:53 PM

butterflyke wrote:
westkate wrote:

Had Sought

You missed that one smile

haiya!
Impunity
#34 Posted : Wednesday, July 01, 2015 9:38:49 AM

westkate wrote:

Had Sought

Soughted?

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.