#161 Posted : Thursday, May 28, 2015 11:54:00 AM

Wonders will never cease. Tharaka-Nithi county has rejected all medical officers, dentists and pharmacists recently posted there by the national gov't claiming that the county's wage bill is bloated.

So Raila wants the people in Nithi to die so that votes can reduce?!! Hawezi Ng'o............ wait a minute ....what has Raila got to do with rejecting medical officers in Tharaka- Nithi.... never mind one way or the other it is Railas fault.

hapo nimepotea - where does Raila come in, ama @Rankaz13 ako na code zake za Raila, ama the lyrics have to be inserted somehow to market the song. smile

Meant to be a joke... All problems in Kenya/devolution are created by Baba!!!

aaah! hapo sawa - just confused since @Rankaz hakai like belonging to either of the teams - thought I was missing out on something.

Ndugu zangu, mmenipoteza kidogo. Ya Raila yameingilia wapi?

Raila told Tharaka-Nithi county to reject the medics since national government has not increased money to fund devolution. Baaaad!!!
#162 Posted : Thursday, May 28, 2015 12:53:21 PM

Wonders will never cease. Tharaka-Nithi county has rejected all medical officers, dentists and pharmacists recently posted there by the national gov't claiming that the county's wage bill is bloated.

So Raila wants the people in Nithi to die so that votes can reduce?!! Hawezi Ng'o............ wait a minute ....what has Raila got to do with rejecting medical officers in Tharaka- Nithi.... never mind one way or the other it is Railas fault.

hapo nimepotea - where does Raila come in, ama @Rankaz13 ako na code zake za Raila, ama the lyrics have to be inserted somehow to market the song. smile

aaah! hapo sawa - just confused since @Rankaz hakai like belonging to either of the teams - thought I was missing out on something.

That was my query at first, lakini dada @Angelica_ana akafafanua ya kwamba ilkuwa tu utani.
Ingawa @kusadikika bado hajathibitisha, if he was joking or not - but we just take it as that utani. smile
#163 Posted : Thursday, May 28, 2015 8:55:29 PM

That was my query at first, lakini dada @Angelica_ana akafafanua ya kwamba ilkuwa tu utani.
Ingawa @kusadikika bado hajathibitisha, if he was joking or not - but we just take it as that utani. smile

smile smile
#164 Posted : Thursday, May 28, 2015 9:09:20 PM

The governor of the city I stay as just converted all the streets to GIKOMBA ...... Kidero atatuonyesha maneno kweli. Legalizing hawkers with those wooden things all along the streets is the worst advice he ever got from his hyenas at city hall. May 2017 arrive faster than this and the next voters card I will take it from Nairobi to make sure that this Kidero GOON is out of the city
#165 Posted : Thursday, May 28, 2015 9:19:38 PM

Just been looking at the photos on Alfie's page. If we had 20 like him, Kenya would be very different. I hear kina magigi have a song for him😐
#166 Posted : Thursday, May 28, 2015 9:24:47 PM

This is Machakos level 5 hospital

#167 Posted : Thursday, May 28, 2015 9:28:32 PM

Maternity ward. Machakos Level 5 Hospital

#168 Posted : Thursday, May 28, 2015 9:31:33 PM

Machakos Level 5

#169 Posted : Thursday, May 28, 2015 9:34:03 PM

#170 Posted : Thursday, May 28, 2015 9:39:51 PM

Sincerely speaking, we need a breakdown of what all the counties are doing with their money. I get it the equipment is from the National gov't but the rehabilitation of this 1902 hospital was done using county funds. Hao wengine wanafanya nini?
#171 Posted : Thursday, May 28, 2015 9:59:52 PM

Sincerely speaking, we need a breakdown of what all the counties are doing with their money. I get it the equipment is from the National gov't but the rehabilitation of this 1902 hospital was done using county funds. Hao wengine wanafanya nini?

Other gavanas refused the equipment ati they were not consulted when they were bought
#172 Posted : Thursday, May 28, 2015 10:20:11 PM

Other gavanas refused the equipment ati they were not consulted when they were bought

I visited Machakos District hospital 6 years back and never imagined it could be transformed to look something like this.
They say Alfie is playing politics and PR but this is the sort of PR i would continuously vote for. In fact if Dr Mutua was the one leading the Okoa pesa mashinani initiative i would sit up and listen. With the "meager" funds he has received from the national government he has transformed Machakos, I hope the Muthamas and kalonzos are watching this space.

#173 Posted : Friday, May 29, 2015 12:57:17 AM

where are those matafakas who were saying mara Alfie the dodo, mara PR stunts etc etc?

Kama barabara, ambulance, police patrol cars, shule na hospitali ni PR, may all Ogilvy managers run for office 2017!
#174 Posted : Friday, May 29, 2015 5:43:24 AM

where are those matafakas who were saying mara Alfie the dodo, mara PR stunts etc etc?

Kama barabara, ambulance, police patrol cars, shule na hospitali ni PR, may all Ogilvy managers run for office 2017!

They want him attending those okoa babu rallies. Let him recall him we see how it goes.
#175 Posted : Friday, May 29, 2015 7:03:23 AM

#176 Posted : Friday, May 29, 2015 8:23:42 AM

why are the bathrooms partition wall glasses transparent?This mutua is a pervert

mkeiy
#177 Posted : Friday, May 29, 2015 9:47:19 AM

Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause
#178 Posted : Friday, May 29, 2015 10:42:46 AM

PR.... Kwani Machakos Hospital = Machakos County.
#179 Posted : Friday, May 29, 2015 11:00:56 AM

#180 Posted : Friday, May 29, 2015 11:08:58 AM

why are the bathrooms partition wall glasses transparent?This mutua is a pervert

smile - uki pan kidogo you will notice cctvs.
lakini think of it, would you rather bathe in closed, private space with filthy blood soaked walls full of a terrible stench or in a not so private space that is clean with doses of airwick jets blowing throw the air every now and then.