Othelo
#161 Posted : Thursday, May 28, 2015 11:54:00 AM

Rankaz13 wrote:
nakujua wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
nakujua wrote:
Kusadikika wrote:
Rankaz13 wrote:
Wonders will never cease. Tharaka-Nithi county has rejected all medical officers, dentists and pharmacists recently posted there by the national gov't claiming that the county's wage bill is bloated.

So Raila wants the people in Nithi to die so that votes can reduce?!! Hawezi Ng'o............ wait a minute ....what has Raila got to do with rejecting medical officers in Tharaka- Nithi.... never mind one way or the other it is Railas fault.

hapo nimepotea - where does Raila come in, ama @Rankaz13 ako na code zake za Raila, ama the lyrics have to be inserted somehow to market the song. smile

Meant to be a joke... All problems in Kenya/devolution are created by Baba!!!

aaah! hapo sawa - just confused since @Rankaz hakai like belonging to either of the teams - thought I was missing out on something.

Ndugu zangu, mmenipoteza kidogo. Ya Raila yameingilia wapi?

Raila told Tharaka-Nithi county to reject the medics since national government has not increased money to fund devolution. Baaaad!!!
Formal education will make you a living. Self-education will make you a fortune - Jim Rohn.
nakujua
#162 Posted : Thursday, May 28, 2015 12:53:21 PM

Rankaz13 wrote:
nakujua wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
nakujua wrote:
Kusadikika wrote:
Rankaz13 wrote:
Wonders will never cease. Tharaka-Nithi county has rejected all medical officers, dentists and pharmacists recently posted there by the national gov't claiming that the county's wage bill is bloated.

So Raila wants the people in Nithi to die so that votes can reduce?!! Hawezi Ng'o............ wait a minute ....what has Raila got to do with rejecting medical officers in Tharaka- Nithi.... never mind one way or the other it is Railas fault.

hapo nimepotea - where does Raila come in, ama @Rankaz13 ako na code zake za Raila, ama the lyrics have to be inserted somehow to market the song. smile

aaah! hapo sawa - just confused since @Rankaz hakai like belonging to either of the teams - thought I was missing out on something.

That was my query at first, lakini dada @Angelica_ana akafafanua ya kwamba ilkuwa tu utani.
Ingawa @kusadikika bado hajathibitisha, if he was joking or not - but we just take it as that utani. smile
Rankaz13
#163 Posted : Thursday, May 28, 2015 8:55:29 PM

nakujua wrote:
Rankaz13 wrote:
nakujua wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
nakujua wrote:
Kusadikika wrote:
Rankaz13 wrote:

That was my query at first, lakini dada @Angelica_ana akafafanua ya kwamba ilkuwa tu utani.
Ingawa @kusadikika bado hajathibitisha, if he was joking or not - but we just take it as that utani. smile

smile smile
Life is like playing a violin solo in public and learning the instrument as one goes on.
freiks
#164 Posted : Thursday, May 28, 2015 9:09:20 PM

The governor of the city I stay as just converted all the streets to GIKOMBA ...... Kidero atatuonyesha maneno kweli. Legalizing hawkers with those wooden things all along the streets is the worst advice he ever got from his hyenas at city hall. May 2017 arrive faster than this and the next voters card I will take it from Nairobi to make sure that this Kidero GOON is out of the city
Life is an endless adventure
murchr
#165 Posted : Thursday, May 28, 2015 9:19:38 PM

Just been looking at the photos on Alfie's page. If we had 20 like him, Kenya would be very different. I hear kina magigi have a song for him😐
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
Euge
#166 Posted : Thursday, May 28, 2015 9:24:47 PM

This is Machakos level 5 hospital

Lord, thank you!
Euge
#167 Posted : Thursday, May 28, 2015 9:28:32 PM

Maternity ward. Machakos Level 5 Hospital

Lord, thank you!
Euge
#168 Posted : Thursday, May 28, 2015 9:31:33 PM

Machakos Level 5

Lord, thank you!
Euge
#169 Posted : Thursday, May 28, 2015 9:34:03 PM

Lord, thank you!
murchr
#170 Posted : Thursday, May 28, 2015 9:39:51 PM

Sincerely speaking, we need a breakdown of what all the counties are doing with their money. I get it the equipment is from the National gov't but the rehabilitation of this 1902 hospital was done using county funds. Hao wengine wanafanya nini?
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
freiks
#171 Posted : Thursday, May 28, 2015 9:59:52 PM

murchr wrote:
Sincerely speaking, we need a breakdown of what all the counties are doing with their money. I get it the equipment is from the National gov't but the rehabilitation of this 1902 hospital was done using county funds. Hao wengine wanafanya nini?

Other gavanas refused the equipment ati they were not consulted when they were bought
Life is an endless adventure
Kratos
#172 Posted : Thursday, May 28, 2015 10:20:11 PM

freiks wrote:
murchr wrote:

Other gavanas refused the equipment ati they were not consulted when they were bought

I visited Machakos District hospital 6 years back and never imagined it could be transformed to look something like this.
They say Alfie is playing politics and PR but this is the sort of PR i would continuously vote for. In fact if Dr Mutua was the one leading the Okoa pesa mashinani initiative i would sit up and listen. With the "meager" funds he has received from the national government he has transformed Machakos, I hope the Muthamas and kalonzos are watching this space.

“People will believe a big lie sooner than a little one, and if you repeat it frequently enough, people will sooner or later believe it.” ― Walter C. Langer
Mike Ock
#173 Posted : Friday, May 29, 2015 12:57:17 AM

where are those matafakas who were saying mara Alfie the dodo, mara PR stunts etc etc?

Kama barabara, ambulance, police patrol cars, shule na hospitali ni PR, may all Ogilvy managers run for office 2017!
harrydre
#174 Posted : Friday, May 29, 2015 5:43:24 AM

Mike Ock wrote:
where are those matafakas who were saying mara Alfie the dodo, mara PR stunts etc etc?

Kama barabara, ambulance, police patrol cars, shule na hospitali ni PR, may all Ogilvy managers run for office 2017!

They want him attending those okoa babu rallies. Let him recall him we see how it goes.
i.am.back!!!!
murchr
#175 Posted : Friday, May 29, 2015 7:03:23 AM

Swenani
#176 Posted : Friday, May 29, 2015 8:23:42 AM

why are the bathrooms partition wall glasses transparent?This mutua is a pervert

If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
mkeiy
#177 Posted : Friday, May 29, 2015 9:47:19 AM

murchr wrote:

Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause
Angelica _ann
#178 Posted : Friday, May 29, 2015 10:42:46 AM

PR.... Kwani Machakos Hospital = Machakos County.
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
nakujua
#179 Posted : Friday, May 29, 2015 11:00:56 AM

Mike Ock wrote:

smile
nakujua
#180 Posted : Friday, May 29, 2015 11:08:58 AM

Swenani wrote:
why are the bathrooms partition wall glasses transparent?This mutua is a pervert

smile - uki pan kidogo you will notice cctvs.
lakini think of it, would you rather bathe in closed, private space with filthy blood soaked walls full of a terrible stench or in a not so private space that is clean with doses of airwick jets blowing throw the air every now and then.