masukuma
#121 Posted : Tuesday, May 26, 2015 6:18:59 PM

Muriel wrote:
masukuma wrote:
Muriel wrote:
masukuma wrote:
Makali1 wrote:
Muriel wrote:
You are saying there exists a modern or contemporary individual who receives/received inspiration as did akina Paul?

'And it shall be in the last days,' God says, 'THAT I WILL POUR FORTH OF MY SPIRIT ON ALL MANKIND; AND YOUR SONS AND YOUR DAUGHTERS SHALL PROPHESY, AND YOUR YOUNG MEN SHALL SEE VISIONS, AND YOUR OLD MEN SHALL DREAM DREAMS; EVEN ON MY BONDSLAVES, BOTH MEN AND WOMEN, I WILL IN THOSE DAYS POUR FORTH OF MY SPIRIT.

Acts 2:17-18

i reckon it's been the last days for quite some time now

This is where some analysis could have helped ,,,

(Sorry, could not help myself, this jab)

people have been saying it's been coming for a while

Matthew 16:27 wrote:

For the Son of Man is going to come in the glory of His Father with His angels, and WILL THEN REPAY EVERY MAN ACCORDING TO HIS DEEDS. 28"Truly I say to you, there are some of those who are standing here who will not taste death until they see the Son of Man coming in His kingdom."

Mark 9:1 wrote:
And he said to them, "I tell you the truth, some who are standing here will not taste death before they see the kingdom of God come with power.

Luke 9:27 wrote:
I tell you the truth, some who are standing here will not taste death before they see the kingdom of God

hata hao walingoja sana.... it was coming... coming... coming... 1980 years still coming

All those standing there were all human beings?

who knows? your guess is as good as mine... all I can deduce is that they were from a subset of all sentient beings [humans, angels...octopi?.] present in the crowd but that can 'die' but had their 'death' postponed ad infinitum.
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
murchr
#122 Posted : Tuesday, May 26, 2015 6:51:10 PM

Muriel wrote:
murchr wrote:
The questions raised here go back to the ages where Christians disagreed esp on the teachings of Paul and the teachings of Peter who became the first pope. Protestants emphasize on the teachings of Paul and even they try to twist the words of Jesus referring him as the rock of the church. The fact that some books were shunned, leaves alot to be desired. Good thing some are now popping up. The Gospel of Judas, The Gospel of Mary The gospel of Thomas etc

I'll leave this one here

Quote:
Galatians 2:11-14King James Version (KJV)

11 But when Peter was come to Antioch, I withstood him to the face, because he was to be blamed.

12 For before that certain came from James, he did eat with the Gentiles: but when they were come, he withdrew and separated himself, fearing them which were of the circumcision.

13 And the other Jews dissembled likewise with him; insomuch that Barnabas also was carried away with their dissimulation.

14 But when I saw that they walked not uprightly according to the truth of the gospel, I said unto Peter before them all, If thou, being a Jew, livest after the manner of Gentiles, and not as do the Jews, why compellest thou the Gentiles to live as do the Jews?

Murchr

What is your opinion on the ordination of women as priests and pastors?

The bible texts that support the ordination of women were expunged from the bible. Peter was known to hate women and was particularly jealous of Mary Magdalene as potrayed by the gospel of Thomas. Matthew particularly never understood why Peter dint like her and he asked ""But if the Savior made her worthy, who are you to reject her? Surely the Savior knew her very well. For this reason he loved her more than us"
I believe Jesus was not against women as priests in Church rather the relation between Jesus and Mary Magdalene brought about the twist.

The old Testament has several women prophets - Deborah, Huldah
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
AlphDoti
#123 Posted : Tuesday, May 26, 2015 6:57:09 PM

murchr wrote:
Muriel wrote:
murchr wrote:
The questions raised here go back to the ages where Christians disagreed esp on the teachings of Paul and the teachings of Peter who became the first pope. Protestants emphasize on the teachings of Paul and even they try to twist the words of Jesus referring him as the rock of the church. The fact that some books were shunned, leaves alot to be desired. Good thing some are now popping up. The Gospel of Judas, The Gospel of Mary The gospel of Thomas etc

I'll leave this one here

Quote:

11 But when Peter was come to Antioch, I withstood him to the face, because he was to be blamed.

12 For before that certain came from James, he did eat with the Gentiles: but when they were come, he withdrew and separated himself, fearing them which were of the circumcision.

13 And the other Jews dissembled likewise with him; insomuch that Barnabas also was carried away with their dissimulation.

14 But when I saw that they walked not uprightly according to the truth of the gospel, I said unto Peter before them all, If thou, being a Jew, livest after the manner of Gentiles, and not as do the Jews, why compellest thou the Gentiles to live as do the Jews?

Murchr

The bible texts that support the ordination of women were expunged from the bible. Peter was known to hate women and was particularly jealous of Mary Magdalene as potrayed by the gospel of Thomas. Matthew particularly never understood why Peter dint like her and he asked ""But if the Savior made her worthy, who are you to reject her? Surely the Savior knew her very well. For this reason he loved her more than us"
I believe Jesus was not against women as priests in Church rather the relation between Jesus and Mary Magdalene brought about the twist.

I think they are disobeying their own scripture which says women will never teach or have authority over men:

"I permit NO WOMAN to teach or have authority over men; she is to KEEP SILENT." Timothy 2:11
murchr
#124 Posted : Tuesday, May 26, 2015 7:00:46 PM

AlphDoti wrote:
murchr wrote:
Muriel wrote:
murchr wrote:

I'll leave this one here

Quote:

Murchr

I think they are disobeying their own scripture which says women will never teach or have authority over men:

"I permit NO WOMAN to teach or have authority over men; she is to KEEP SILENT." Timothy 2:11

Teachings of PAUL
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
Euge
#125 Posted : Tuesday, May 26, 2015 7:07:08 PM

kiash wrote:
As it is, to be a saint, one has to have done and lived a holy life.The current pope i hear once worked in a bar before becoming a priest this we know because there have been people who have given out testimonials. As for sister Irene,she died in 1930. If we were to find out how her life was, the people who would give out testimonies are almost in their 100s.So what did the catholic church base their beatification on?

The process started in 1984.
Lord, thank you!
Makali1
#126 Posted : Tuesday, May 26, 2015 11:03:03 PM

masukuma wrote:
hata hao walingoja sana.... it was coming... coming... coming... 1980 years still coming

The bible promises that "as it was in the days of Noah..." People mocked, taunted and laughed until Noah and family went into the ark and God shut the door.

Focus on this little detail!

After Noah & family & animals were in the ark it took another 7 days before any rain started. Can you imagine the level of mockery they went through? People must have thought they were crazy. Little did they know.. At that time, even if they wanted to enter the ark it was too late, yet no rain had fallen!

A time will come when "he that is filthy shall remain filthy still..(Rev 22:11)" Meaning the world shall go on just like normal; HOWEVER there will be people who will want to get saved and accept the Lord Jesus Christ but time will be no more. God will have left the mercy seat already! Thereafter Judgment... Could we be there already? God help us.

Muriel
#127 Posted : Wednesday, May 27, 2015 8:48:02 AM

masukuma wrote:
Muriel wrote:
masukuma wrote:
Muriel wrote:
masukuma wrote:
Makali1 wrote:
Muriel wrote:
You are saying there exists a modern or contemporary individual who receives/received inspiration as did akina Paul?

'And it shall be in the last days,' God says, 'THAT I WILL POUR FORTH OF MY SPIRIT ON ALL MANKIND; AND YOUR SONS AND YOUR DAUGHTERS SHALL PROPHESY, AND YOUR YOUNG MEN SHALL SEE VISIONS, AND YOUR OLD MEN SHALL DREAM DREAMS; EVEN ON MY BONDSLAVES, BOTH MEN AND WOMEN, I WILL IN THOSE DAYS POUR FORTH OF MY SPIRIT.

Acts 2:17-18

i reckon it's been the last days for quite some time now

This is where some analysis could have helped ,,,

(Sorry, could not help myself, this jab)

people have been saying it's been coming for a while

Matthew 16:27 wrote:

For the Son of Man is going to come in the glory of His Father with His angels, and WILL THEN REPAY EVERY MAN ACCORDING TO HIS DEEDS. 28"Truly I say to you, there are some of those who are standing here who will not taste death until they see the Son of Man coming in His kingdom."

Mark 9:1 wrote:
And he said to them, "I tell you the truth, some who are standing here will not taste death before they see the kingdom of God come with power.

Luke 9:27 wrote:
I tell you the truth, some who are standing here will not taste death before they see the kingdom of God

All those standing there were all human beings?

who knows? your guess is as good as mine... all I can deduce is that they were from a subset of all sentient beings [humans, angels...octopi?.] present in the crowd but that can 'die' but had their 'death' postponed ad infinitum.

And with that your reckoning is well met.
Muriel
#128 Posted : Wednesday, May 27, 2015 8:49:39 AM

murchr wrote:
Muriel wrote:
murchr wrote:

I'll leave this one here

Quote:

Murchr

No further questions. I am well answered.
Muriel
#129 Posted : Wednesday, May 27, 2015 8:53:31 AM

AlphDoti wrote:
murchr wrote:
Muriel wrote:
murchr wrote:

I'll leave this one here

Quote:

Murchr

Hello there, Mr. Sheikh. Are you back or is this just a technical appearance?
masukuma
#130 Posted : Wednesday, May 27, 2015 10:39:17 AM

Makali1 wrote:
masukuma wrote:

The bible promises that "as it was in the days of Noah..." People mocked, taunted and laughed until Noah and family went into the ark and God shut the door.

After Noah & family & animals were in the ark it took another 7 days before any rain started. Can you imagine the level of mockery they went through? People must have thought they were crazy. Little did they know.. At that time, even if they wanted to enter the ark it was too late, yet no rain had fallen!

A time will come when "he that is filthy shall remain filthy still..(Rev 22:11)" Meaning the world shall go on just like normal; HOWEVER there will be people who will want to get saved and accept the Lord Jesus Christ but time will be no more. God will have left the mercy seat already! Thereafter Judgment... Could we be there already? God help us.

here is the deal.... i don't think Noah and co. went through any level of mockery based on the fact that they did not exist in the first place... good luck with your escape plan... waiting for it to end. I am sure the people during the black plague (200 million dead) thought the same, when 70 million people perished during the 2nd world war, 5 million people who died during the soviet draught I am sure there were numbers who thought the same, 25 million during the slave trade e.t.c. plus the tonnes that died due to small pox before it was eradicated, the millions that die yearly due to malaria (32k will die today).
Muriel
#131 Posted : Wednesday, May 27, 2015 10:45:17 AM

masukuma wrote:
Makali1 wrote:
masukuma wrote:

here is the deal.... i don't think Noah and co. went through any level of mockery based on the fact that they did not exist in the first place... good luck with your escape plan... waiting for it to end. I am sure the people during the black plague (200 million dead) thought the same, when 70 million people perished during the 2nd world war, 5 million people who died during the soviet draught I am sure there were numbers who thought the same, 25 million during the slave trade e.t.c. plus the tonnes that died due to small pox before it was eradicated, the millions that die yearly due to malaria (32k will die today).

How can there be any deal with anyone on anything when you rely on guesswork? Who knows? You?
masukuma
#132 Posted : Wednesday, May 27, 2015 11:02:20 AM

Muriel wrote:
masukuma wrote:
Makali1 wrote:
masukuma wrote:

How can there be any deal with anyone on anything when you rely on guesswork? Who knows? You?

and this is what they call throwing a squirrel on the path so that one can lose sight of the antelope.
Muriel
#133 Posted : Wednesday, May 27, 2015 11:47:41 AM

masukuma wrote:
Muriel wrote:
masukuma wrote:
Makali1 wrote:
masukuma wrote:

and this is what they call throwing a squirrel on the path so that one can lose sight of the antelope.

No, Masukuma.

We go systematically and logically. We go step by step. Every good hunter knows to keep one eye on the antelope and another on the ground. Otherwise it won't be much of a hunt with a thorn in his foot.

I like logic. I hope you do too.
Mtu Biz
#134 Posted : Wednesday, May 27, 2015 12:30:10 PM

@ Makali1

What is the purpose of a hell and a heaven.
Sola Scriptura

AlphDoti
#135 Posted : Wednesday, May 27, 2015 1:06:39 PM

Mtu Biz wrote:

@ Makali1

Account for your life on earth. Hitler will be paid for his 6,000,000 job he did.
Impunity
#136 Posted : Wednesday, May 27, 2015 2:26:40 PM

Mtu Biz wrote:

@ Makali1

Hell is to punish the sinners.
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

Mtu Biz
#137 Posted : Wednesday, May 27, 2015 2:48:57 PM

Impunity wrote:
Mtu Biz wrote:

@ Makali1

Hell is to punish the sinners.

if 'the sinners' are human beings who commit sin from time to time with varying frequency and intensity as the main differentiation who then is not a sinner?
Sola Scriptura

Siringi
#138 Posted : Friday, May 29, 2015 4:17:50 PM

Blessed Sister Irene Stefani Nyaatha Pray for Us

"😖😡KQ makes money for everyone except the shareholder 😏😏 " overheard in Wazua
Siringi
#139 Posted : Friday, May 29, 2015 4:20:58 PM

Let m leave this one here for non-believers

LITANY OF THE SAINTS

Lord, have mercy on us.
Christ, have mercy on us.
Lord, have mercy on us.
Christ, hear us.
Lord, have mercy on us.
Lord, have mercy on us.
Christ, graciously hear us.
God, the Father of heaven,
God the Son, Redeemer of the world,
God the Holy Spirit,
Holy Trinity, one God,
have mercy on us.
have mercy on us.
have mercy on us.
have mercy on us.
Holy Mary, pray for us.
Holy Mother of God, "
Holy Virgin of virgins,
St. Michael,
St. Gabriel,
St. Raphael,
All you Holy Angels and Archangels,
St. John the Baptist,
St. Joseph,
All you Holy Patriarchs and Prophets, Pray for us

St. Peter, "
St. Paul,
St. Andrew,
St. James,
St. John,
St. Thomas,
St. James,
St. Philip,
St. Bartholomew,
St. Matthew,
St. Simon,
St. Jude,
St. Matthias,
St. Barnabas,
St. Luke,
St. Mark,
All you holy Apostles and Evangelists,
All you holy Disciples of the Lord,
All you holy Innocents,
pray for us.
St. Stephen,
St. Lawrence,
St. Vincent,
Sts. Fabian and Sebastian,
Sts. John and Paul,
Sts. Cosmas and Damian,
All you holy Martyrs,
pray for us.

St. Sylvester,
St. Gregory,
St. Ambrose,
St. Augustine,
St. Jerome,
St. Martin,
St. Nicholas,
All you holy Bishops and Confessors,
All you holy Doctors,
pray for us.

St. Anthony, "
St. Benedict,
St. Bernard,
St. Dominic,
St. Francis,
All you holy Priests and Levites,
All you holy Monks and Hermits,
pray for us.

St. Mary Magdalene,"
St. Agatha,
St. Lucy,
St. Agnes,
St. Cecilia,
St. Anastasia,
St. Catherine,
St. Clare,
All you holy Virgins and Widows,
All you holy Saints of God,
pray for us.

Lord, be merciful, ""
From all evil,
From all sin,
From your wrath,
From a sudden and unprovided death,
From the snares of the devil,
From anger, hatred, and all ill-will,
From the spirit of uncleanness,
From lightning and tempest,
From the scourge of earthquake,
From plague, famine, and war,
From everlasting death, Lord, save your people.
Lord, save your people.

By the mystery of your holy Incarnation,
By your Coming,
By your Birth,
By your Baptism and holy fasting,
By your Cross and Passion,
By your Death and Burial,
By your holy Resurrection,
By your wonderful Ascension,
By the coming of the Holy Spirit,
On the day of judgment,
Lord, save your people.

Be merciful to us sinners, Lord, hear our prayer.
That you will spare us,
That you will pardon us,
That it may please you to bring us to true
penance,
Guide and protect your holy Church,
Preserve in holy religion the Pope, and all
those in holy Orders,
Humble the enemies of holy Church,
Give peace and unity to the whole Christian
people,
Bring back to the unity of the Church all
those who are straying, and bring all
unbelievers to the light of the Gospel,
Strengthen and preserve us in your holy
service,
Raise our minds to desire the things of
heaven,
Reward all our benefactors with eternal
blessings,
Deliver our souls from eternal damnation,
and the souls of our brethren, relatives,
and benefactors,
Give and preserve the fruits of the earth,
Grant eternal rest to all the faithful departed,
That it may please You to hear and heed
us, Jesus, Son of the Living God,
Lord, hear our prayer.

Lord, hear our prayer.
Lamb of God, who takes away the sins of
the world,
the world,
the world, Spare us, O Lord!
Graciously hear us, O Lord!

Have mercy on us.
Christ, hear us,
Lord Jesus, hear our prayer.
Lord, have mercy on us.
Lord, have mercy on us. Christ, graciously hear us
Lord Jesus, hear our prayer.
Lord, have mercy on us.
Lord, have mercy
"😖😡KQ makes money for everyone except the shareholder 😏😏 " overheard in Wazua
Swenani
#140 Posted : Friday, May 29, 2015 4:40:18 PM

Did Nyaatha die a virgin, If yes,will she be part of the 72 virgins offered to the lunatics?
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?