wazua Fri, Sep 27, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

8 Pages«<23456>»
beatification of Sister Irene Nyaatha
murchr
#61 Posted : Saturday, May 23, 2015 7:43:59 PM

Makali1 wrote:
murchr wrote:

Yes, you are the one to determine who God is when you find him in whatever way.

You know deep down inside your soul that what you're saying makes no sense!

Did you create yourself? Science explains my coming to life as being that my mother's egg was fertilized by my dad's and in my mother's womb I was formed. I believe every being came to be through an explained process. I don't have any reason to doubt that

Do you know what tomorrow or even what the next minute portends for you? No. I do know however that one day I shall die and my life here on earth will end. Do you?

Do you know when or how you shall die? No. Refer to the answer above. And again do you? Who does really? That's the mystery of life

Since we know the answers to all those questions is no, shouldn't that be cause for our humility and awe of a supreme being (Jehovah God) that is greater than our minds can ever fathom? I dont doubt that he exists and I dont have to call him Jehovah...which I dont know what it means. I call him Ngai mwene nyaga

For all human life is like grass, and all its glory is like the flower in the grass. We bloom then we die. And the cycle continues.. 1st Peter 1:24. No one doubts this

I hope and pray you may come to the knowledge of the Lord Jesus Christ and your life will never be the same again! I believe in my creator i don't subscribe to doctrine and dogma

"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
githundi
#62 Posted : Saturday, May 23, 2015 7:48:15 PM

Why the bile? Even those who subscribe to a religion which is the home of terrorist s have the audacity to questions other faiths. Wonders never cease.
Democracy does not belong to the dead
githundi
#63 Posted : Saturday, May 23, 2015 7:52:23 PM

I declare there is no religion better than another. The earlier we get this the better.
githundi
#64 Posted : Saturday, May 23, 2015 7:57:36 PM

The creator of this world is God of us all despite all the different names we give him. People tend to think he is their God only, No, he's God of us all.
Exclusivism is the problem.
githundi
#65 Posted : Saturday, May 23, 2015 8:00:40 PM

As for all Christians, just a reminder, there are Catholics. Even if you hate your mother very much, she will never stop being your mother. Live and let live.
Makali1
#66 Posted : Saturday, May 23, 2015 8:02:18 PM

githundi wrote:
The problem with people in this world is that everyone one thinks that the denominations or religions they subscribe to are the best. They have made the right choice and the others are wrong.
Common sense dictates otherwise.

Well, @ githundi. You see when we say that the ONLY way to God is through accepting Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior, it sounds "intolerant" in an age where the spirit of the day is 'people's rights.' You see at the start of every "age" or era a Spirit is released. Read the book of Revelations to see what age we're living in. (Rev 3:14-22).

We now have women's rights, animal rights, gay rights, children's rights, rights of blacks, rights for the disabled, environmentalist's rights, you name it!

Unfortunately, but just as the bible predicted, it has made Christians become weak, ineffectual, lukewarm to avoid confrontation or out of fear of being labeled intolerant or spreading hate speech. So instead of the truth about Jesus being told to all and sundry, the denominational bishops and clergymen (under the RCC/anti-Christ spirit) have caused a great confusion by not denouncing the ideology that there are many ways to God. They no longer preach that the Bible is the infallible Word of God. The late Pope John Paul is on quote saying that paganism is a legitimate way to God. That is the same lie that was spoken at the Garden of Eden, down through history, the same cunning devil!

I speak the truth in love because it is what it is.
There are no MANY ways to God.
There is only one way and that is acceptance through faith that by the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ, we have confidence to approach the throne of God and have eternal fellowship with Him.

githundi
#67 Posted : Saturday, May 23, 2015 8:12:56 PM

Makali1 wrote:
githundi wrote:
The problem with people in this world is that everyone one thinks that the denominations or religions they subscribe to are the best. They have made the right choice and the others are wrong.

Well, @ githundi. You see when we say that the ONLY way to God is through accepting Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior, it sounds "intolerant" in an age where the spirit of the day is 'people's rights.' You see at the start of every "age" or era a Spirit is released. Read the book of Revelations to see what age we're living in. (Rev 3:14-22).

We now have women's rights, animal rights, gay rights, children's rights, rights of blacks, rights for the disabled, environmental rights, you name it!

Unfortunately, but just as the bible predicted, it has made Christians become weak, ineffectual, lukewarm to avoid confrontation or out of fear of being labeled intolerant or spreading hate speech. So instead of the truth about Jesus being told to all and sundry, the denominational bishops and clergymen (under the RCC/anti-Christ spirit) have caused a great confusion by not denouncing the ideology that there are many ways to God. The late Pope John Paul is on quote saying that paganism is a legitimate way to God. That is the same lie that was spoken at the Garden of Eden, down through history, the same cunning devil!

I speak the truth in love because it is what is.
There is only one way and that is acceptance through faith that the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ, we have confidence to approach the throne of God and have eternal fellowship with Him.

Boss, that's your faith and you are entitled to it. If people choose to believe otherwise, let them be. Intolerance is the beginning of hatred and conflicts.
githundi
#68 Posted : Saturday, May 23, 2015 8:19:56 PM

Makali1 wrote:
githundi wrote:

We now have women's rights, animal rights, gay rights, children's rights, rights of blacks, rights for the disabled, environmentalist's rights, you name it!

Unfortunately, but just as the bible predicted, it has made Christians become weak, ineffectual, lukewarm to avoid confrontation or out of fear of being labeled intolerant or spreading hate speech. So instead of the truth about Jesus being told to all and sundry, the denominational bishops and clergymen (under the RCC/anti-Christ spirit) have caused a great confusion by not denouncing the ideology that there are many ways to God. They no longer preach that the Bible is the infallible Word of God. The late Pope John Paul is on quote saying that paganism is a legitimate way to God. That is the same lie that was spoken at the Garden of Eden, down through history, the same cunning devil!

I speak the truth in love because it is what it is.
There is only one way and that is acceptance through faith that by the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ, we have confidence to approach the throne of God and have eternal fellowship with Him.

Boss, that is your faith and you are entitled to it. If someone chooses to believe otherwise, there are also entitled to it. You can't force others to choose the path you have taken. Intolerance is the source of hatred and conflict. Respect for other peoples faith is the way to go.
kysse
#69 Posted : Saturday, May 23, 2015 8:26:22 PM

Been reading it as Beautification,was waiting to see it happen..
So this is moving a dead body from a lesser grave to a more sophisticated one.

ok pleeeeeeease don't stress.I am not religious
Makali1
#70 Posted : Saturday, May 23, 2015 8:27:54 PM

githundi wrote:
Boss, that's your faith and you are entitled to it. If people choose to believe otherwise, let them be. Intolerance is the beginning of hatred and conflicts.

There will be conflict. The goal was never to prevent conflict. Light and darkness cannot coexist. When the Light of Jesus, Truth and Eternal Life is on the scene, the devil has no choice but to flee. Unfortunately, in many churches today the unadulterated Word of God is not being preached on the pulpit. Rather, preachers will say what tickles the ears of the congregation, while extoling the scriptures on tithing to fill their coffers! They will be answerable to God on the day of Judgment for leading people astray.

For my sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me. And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. John 10:27.

How blessed for the most unworthy of all to be counted as one of His sheep.
murchr
#71 Posted : Saturday, May 23, 2015 9:13:10 PM

Makali1 wrote:
githundi wrote:

There will be conflict. The goal was never to prevent conflict. Light and darkness cannot coexist. When the Light of Jesus, Truth and Eternal Life is on the scene, the devil has no choice but to flee. Unfortunately, in many churches today the unadulterated Word of God is not being preached on the pulpit. Rather, preachers will say what tickles the ears of the congregation, while extoling the scriptures on tithing to fill their coffers! They will be answerable to God on the day of Judgment for leading people astray.

For my sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me. And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. John 10:27.

Conflict of what? Doctrine? Dont you see that Religion is the root cause of conflict in the world? Jews vs Muslims, Christians vs Jews vs Muslims, Buddhists vs Muslim, Buddhist vs Hindu. Is it rocket science?
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
Ngong
#72 Posted : Saturday, May 23, 2015 9:33:13 PM

whiteowl
#73 Posted : Saturday, May 23, 2015 10:59:00 PM

As you were discussing religious scripts, mountainers were busy minting boat loads of cash.
Makali1
#74 Posted : Saturday, May 23, 2015 11:34:25 PM

murchr wrote:
Conflict of what? Doctrine? Dont you see that Religion is the root cause of conflict in the world? Jews vs Muslims, Christians vs Jews vs Muslims, Buddhists vs Muslim, Buddhist vs Hindu. Is it rocket science?

There will never be peace on earth until Satan is cast into hell and the Kingdom of God is established. Jesus Christ Himself said that He did not come to bring peace but a sword.
(Matt 10:34). Yet He is the Prince of Peace. However, a result of becoming a Christian is automatic hatred by the Prince of the Worldly system, ie Lucifer. Once a child of God finds the Truth, they instantly have a bull's eye on their back because they are now a threat to the devil's kingdom.
There's one true way. Only one that leads to Eternal Life!
There are no shades of grey about it, only black and white.
It's either Jesus Christ or nothing, anything else is anti-Christ.

Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it. (Matt 7:14).

Faithful are the wounds of a friend, who will lovingly correct and tell you that you're on the wrong path; rather than the kisses of an enemy are profuse. (Prov 27:6)

Tafakari hayo.

murchr
#75 Posted : Sunday, May 24, 2015 12:45:55 AM

Makali1 wrote:
murchr wrote:

There will never be peace on earth until Satan is cast into hell and the Kingdom of God is established. Jesus Christ Himself said that He did not come to bring peace but a sword.
(Matt 10:34). Yet He is the Prince of Peace. However, a result of becoming a Christian is automatic hatred by the Prince of the Worldly system, ie Lucifer. Once a child of God finds the Truth, they instantly have a bull's eye on their back because they are now a threat to the devil's kingdom.
There's one true way. Only one that leads to Eternal Life!
There are no shades of grey about it, only black and white.
It's either Jesus Christ or nothing, anything else is anti-Christ.

Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it. (Matt 7:14).

Faithful are the wounds of a friend, who will lovingly correct and tell you that you're on the wrong path; rather than the kisses of an enemy are profuse. (Prov 27:6)

Tafakari hayo.

I have peace in my world I feel sorry for the rest who don't want to find peace in theirs. I don't have to keep hoping on texts written by some middle eastern men to live peacefully. Man will never conform to one accord, that's the core of our very nature. As for the after world, I guess we all have to die for us to see if there's indeed heaven or hell.
tycho
#76 Posted : Sunday, May 24, 2015 1:30:46 AM

Makali1 wrote:
tycho wrote:

'God' is always accessible to man, and the 'path' is threefold;

1. Light of nature

2. Refinement of heritage

3. Revelation of the mind

Lucifer is referred to as a "morning star" in the bible. He rejected FAITH in God and chose intellect/knowledge, then went ahead and preached that false doctrine to Eve and many others even today. And look at the resultant mess nature is in.

Without FAITH you cannot please God.

The above need both faith and works.
tycho
#77 Posted : Sunday, May 24, 2015 6:09:43 AM

murchr wrote:
Makali1 wrote:
githundi wrote:

Religion isn't the root cause of conflict in the world, it's merely a fuel used by political systems that depend on war to achieve their aims.
Ngong
#78 Posted : Sunday, May 24, 2015 11:22:55 AM

At last Mukiri got a buddy!
Euge
#79 Posted : Sunday, May 24, 2015 4:23:08 PM

githundi wrote:
It's about Sister Irene Stefani Nyaatha, @Swenani.
Please be positive. The Catholics are celebrating a person who touched other people lives. A missionary who sacrificed her life for Christ. It's a big moment for Catholics.

Swenani is the self appointed devils advocate here
Lord, thank you!
Euge
#80 Posted : Sunday, May 24, 2015 4:30:39 PM

murchr wrote:
Makali1 wrote:
githundi wrote:

Conflict is a result of I feeling superior/better/right as opposed to you. My family better than yours, my tribe better than yours, I better than you, etc........ and this I trying to subdue you
Lord, thank you!