Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages<12
Government Job
mnandii
#21 Posted : Friday, March 27, 2015 7:27:26 AM

Euge wrote:
radio wrote:
harrydre wrote:
unbelievable a good bunch of wazuans just think of eating, no work, side hustles etc. we are doomed as a Nation!

I'm equally disappointed. What pleasure is there in amassing ill gotten loot? What happened to the beauty of creating an idea and making money out of it. Isn't the journey more fulfilling than the destination.

I take great pleasure in making money from my ideas. No pressure. Good night sleep. No looking over your shoulder.

Well put.

Here's what Conquer The Crash says:

During third waves, people focus on production to get rich. During fifth waves, they focus on finance to get rich..... In a production-oriented economy, most enterprises benefit. In a finance-oriented economy, comparatively few entities benefit. These differences show up ..... in overall economic performance figures.

Conventional thinkers waste time building shelters when they are unnecessary and then have no shelters when they need them the most. Socionomists do the opposite.
UpcomingPaperChaser
#22 Posted : Wednesday, April 08, 2015 12:02:09 AM

Dont work for the government! Your brains and education will go to waste. There is little application of your knoweldge and you feel so wasted, as an engineer, for example, unashinda ukibangaiza. again you dont meet serious people in gava unlike in the private sector!! wachia gava wazembe!!
Enjoy every moment of your life, you never know when your time will come.
Thitifini
#23 Posted : Wednesday, April 08, 2015 12:54:03 AM

If your idea of working is sitting in meetings from 7am to 5pm discussing why you should not have a meeting, then the govt job is perfect.

60% Learning, 30% synthesizing, 10% Debating
Money Whisperer
#24 Posted : Thursday, April 16, 2015 1:08:22 PM

radio wrote:
harrydre wrote:
unbelievable a good bunch of wazuans just think of eating, no work, side hustles etc. we are doomed as a Nation!

I'm equally disappointed. What pleasure is there in amassing ill gotten loot? What happened to the beauty of creating an idea and making money out of it. Isn't the journey more fulfilling than the destination.

I take great pleasure in making money from my ideas. No pressure. Good night sleep. No looking over your shoulder.

This is why you should never blame our leaders, they are sourced from the same pool as Wazuans; same mental framework
"Money never sleeps"
Money Whisperer
#25 Posted : Thursday, April 16, 2015 1:10:29 PM

jaggernaut wrote:
This is a no brainer. 99% of the country's billionaires, dead or alive, once worked for govt. Nyachae, michuki, kanyotu, Jomo etc etc. Can you imagine shainese, msungus etc queueing daily at your office begging you to sign multi billion deals? Why did Adan Mohammed of barclays and Macharia current of health move to public service? Tafakari hayo.

I logged in to say this. Add Amina Mohammed. If today Mukhisa was offered a job he would come running
"Money never sleeps"
Money Whisperer
#26 Posted : Thursday, April 16, 2015 1:23:57 PM

UpcomingPaperChaser wrote:
Dont work for the government! Your brains and education will go to waste. There is little application of your knoweldge and you feel so wasted, as an engineer, for example, unashinda ukibangaiza. again you dont meet serious people in gava unlike in the private sector!! wachia gava wazembe!!

true kabisaa. if at all gava outsources the designing of roads yet my primo classmate is an engineer employed at Min of Roads then you know he is warming his seat chasing the sun across the sky with his eyes; always asking the tea-lady "Ni saa ngapi?"
"Money never sleeps"
Swenani
#27 Posted : Wednesday, May 06, 2015 11:01:29 AM

Thitifini wrote:
If your idea of working is sitting in meetings from 7am to 5pm discussing why you should not have a meeting, then the govt job is perfect.

Or this

If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
jokes
#28 Posted : Wednesday, May 06, 2015 12:12:55 PM

coco wrote:
Hello Team SK/Wazua,

I got an offer for a government job, a manager job. The total package pays around 200k, same i earn in the private sector. What is the feel of the community.

coco

It depends on who you are,
do you know yourself?
If you don't then you need to know more about who you are and what you Can do and Not do.

If you want to work,
make changes ,
have a positive impact on your work place, utilize your creative ideas,
this is not the place for you.

If you can steal and cheat without feeling any quilt whatsoever and still be able to sleep at night, this is the place for you.

If you are not;
then your personality and mind will slowly die from the stupid numbness of it all and you will hide your decaying self in bars, women and church like the rest of the slowly marching zombies in government.

If you don't play the game chosen by the master piper,
be prepared to be shoved aside or at worst;
if you resist;
to be accused of the same crimes you are accusing the others-corruption.

so examine yourself first before you say yes.