wazua Fri, Mar 29, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

7 Pages123>»
Where is God in all these?
UpcomingPaperChaser
#1 Posted : Sunday, April 26, 2015 5:33:24 AM

I am not an atheist. I believe that God exists.

But where is God when 147 students are being massacred in Kenya?

Where is God when 2000 Nigerians are massacred by Boko Haram in Nigeria?

Where is God when 60 innocent poor Ethiopians Christians are massacred in Libya where they had gone to seek employment?

Where is God when about 2000 people die in an earthquake in Nepal?

Is God just ignoring us, or we are the ones who are ignoring him? I think there is something wrong somewhere. While the bad people in the society continue prospering, the poor continue to suffer. Thieves, corrupt people, prostitutes, murderers, MPigs continue living good lives while the faithful get slaughtered when they go for a worship in the morning!! May God protect His people.
Enjoy every moment of your life, you never know when your time will come.
Boris Boyka
#2 Posted : Sunday, April 26, 2015 6:09:52 AM

UpcomingPaperChaser wrote:

Where is God when 60 innocent poor Ethiopians Christians are massacred in Libya where they had gone to seek employment?

Is God just ignoring us, or we are the ones who are ignoring him? I think there is something wrong somewhere. While the bad people in the society continue prospering, the poor continue to suffer. Thieves, corrupt people, prostitutes, murderers, MPigs continue living good lives while the faithful get slaughtered when they go for a worship in the morning!! May God protect His people.

Do you or have you ever read the bible? Read it again and again and you will get insight. It shall come to pass. God is intrested in your soul not the fleshy body you value...These are signs of end times when all groups of ppl rise against each other...frim family to clans to tribes to races to religions...Before reading that holy book pray for wisdom to understand it.
Everybody STEALS, a THIEF is one who's CAUGHT stealing something of LITTLE VALUE. !!!
Mukiri
#3 Posted : Sunday, April 26, 2015 6:37:53 AM

... and where was He, when you were killing your unborn. Doing your abortion.

Very very good questions you raise. The Bible says to seek Him. Earnestly. With all your Heart and with all your Soul... And you'll find Him.

PS: He made the very same people, you seem to care about so much. Do you think you love them, more than He does? Do you think you love yourself more, than He does?

Proverbs 19:21
guru267
#4 Posted : Sunday, April 26, 2015 8:30:19 AM

Assuming you are Christian find your answer in Matthew 24:1-30
Mark 12:29
Deuteronomy 4:16
jaggernaut
#5 Posted : Sunday, April 26, 2015 10:04:59 AM

Is there God?
kiash
#6 Posted : Sunday, April 26, 2015 10:59:57 AM

If to add on the list, i remember stories of Rwandans who piled up in churches thinking that since that was the house of God, they would be saved. Result, the place i think had the highest number of skulls collected.
UpcomingPaperChaser
#7 Posted : Sunday, April 26, 2015 11:35:16 AM

kiash wrote:
If to add on the list, i remember stories of Rwandans who piled up in churches thinking that since that was the house of God, they would be saved. Result, the place i think had the highest number of skulls collected.

Just imagine man!! you seek refuge and it turns out to be disastrous for you unexpectedly!!!
UpcomingPaperChaser
#8 Posted : Sunday, April 26, 2015 11:38:16 AM

jaggernaut wrote:

Is there God?

I tend to think he is there man, but i am shocked at how things unfold!
its2013
#9 Posted : Sunday, April 26, 2015 11:50:38 AM

"Return to the white man and the arab their gods and religions." Their religious ideologies are flawed and contradictory.
Pretty hurts
Boris Boyka
#10 Posted : Sunday, April 26, 2015 12:12:06 PM

kiash wrote:

Just imagine man!! you seek refuge and it turns out to be disastrous for you unexpectedly!!!

To you church is a building..to God the church is something else. A sinner who hasn't repented is NOT SAVED by going into a building of 'worship'. In a " church" , your definition style where idolatry is key there is no God!
Everybody STEALS, a THIEF is one who's CAUGHT stealing something of LITTLE VALUE. !!!
kiash
#11 Posted : Sunday, April 26, 2015 1:16:15 PM

I watched a doc on Moses and Egyptians and the scientific explanations on the miracles with Israelites and you begin to wonder. The bible that people trust so much was written by men and there has been lots of changes since the first edition especially the catholic bible.It appears there are so many omissions in the catho bible that the church has hidden.
Did you know that Sodom and Gomorrah's story was a meteorite strike? Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Makali1
#12 Posted : Sunday, April 26, 2015 1:38:50 PM

Romans 8:22-23

22 For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now.

23 And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body.

-Even so Lord Jesus, come quickly!
newfarer
#13 Posted : Sunday, April 26, 2015 2:23:54 PM

Be careful with what you say about God. He might decide to prove to you that he exists. Are you ready to face Him.?
I always say it's better to believe and find it was a lie than ignore and find it(hell) was real.

I actually don't find the biblical living to be unreasonable. It's livable life.

I think there's nothing better than dying at peace with your creator.

Even when they separate your soul from the body it doesn't mean God is not there. It's good for you as you rest from this world full of troubles which you will leave one day anyway.
punda amecheka
timuka
#14 Posted : Sunday, April 26, 2015 5:41:04 PM

jaggernaut wrote:

Is there God?

Swali nyeti!!
Mike Ock
#15 Posted : Sunday, April 26, 2015 6:10:44 PM

Mukiri
#16 Posted : Sunday, April 26, 2015 9:51:43 PM

kiash wrote:
I watched a doc on Moses and Egyptians and the scientific explanations on the miracles with Israelites and you begin to wonder. The bible that people trust so much was written by men and there has been lots of changes since the first edition especially the catholic bible.It appears there are so many omissions in the catho bible that the church has hidden.
Did you know that Sodom and Gomorrah's story was a meteorite strike? Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Boss, if its a miracle you are looking for, look in a mirror.

If you, with your Intelligence and know-how, can create another idiot, who has the audacity to mock his creator... and/or looks for excuses to avoid reading the Word, then your dreams are valid!

If you feel there's anything hidden, then restrict yourself to the first edition, or the Torah... no one will victimize you. Just take care of your spiritual health.

Proverbs 19:21
Tokyo
#17 Posted : Monday, April 27, 2015 12:55:03 AM

God is a long dead human originally from Middle East. No evidence whatsoever to prove otherwise
work to prosper
murchr
#18 Posted : Monday, April 27, 2015 5:15:42 AM

Natural selection, survival of the fittest calamities happen for a purpose there has to be a balance.
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
Boris Boyka
#19 Posted : Monday, April 27, 2015 7:31:26 AM

Tokyo wrote:
God is a long dead human originally from Middle East. No evidence whatsoever to prove otherwise

Careful!! Careful!! what you say, Blasphemy is not forgivable.
guru267
#20 Posted : Monday, April 27, 2015 7:39:16 AM

Tokyo wrote:

If what you say is true.. Maybe explain why every tribe and race on the earth prayed to one deity or another?
Mark 12:29
Deuteronomy 4:16