wazua Fri, Apr 19, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

3 Pages<123>
UK
Kusadikika
#21 Posted : Friday, April 24, 2015 6:31:19 PM

You have also heard stories where a husband is suspecting his wife of being unfaithful and he tells her he has gone on a trip and returns unexpectedly to catch her red handed................................
marko
#22 Posted : Friday, April 24, 2015 8:56:01 PM

kaka2za wrote:
Swenani wrote:
marko wrote:
Before you speculate you had better be sure. Write what you mean, mean what you write and you had damn well be sure it doesn't only make sense in your head. I keep seeing people shooting off comments. Trying to interpret a twit and in the same breathe end up missing the point completely.

Okay,Seems you are the one missing the point completely!!! What are you talking about?

Applause Applause Jamaa ametumia so many words to say exactly nothing!

What you don't know can't hurt you. It is better if you did not know.
WHO DARES WINS
washiku
#23 Posted : Saturday, April 25, 2015 12:09:02 AM

limanika
#24 Posted : Saturday, April 25, 2015 6:22:16 AM

jaggernaut wrote:
KQ and emirates are doing the nairobi-dubai route daily while avoiding the yemen airspace. I wonder why ouru's pilot couldn't do the same. They should tell us the truth.

Maybe original plan was to fly thro' Yemen, but pilot realized too late sought to change course mid-air to fly thro' Eritrea, which declined - as per report in substandard? But this incident leads to more quizes - But really why not just fly through Yemen or Eritrea even if there is no permission- coz i assume our military jets/choppers are fitted with laser anti-misile defence systems (In israel mere passenger jets are fitted with such). And do we have someone at OP to do coordination amongst govt agencies? Mo1 and Baks kept seasoned diplomats to head cabinet and civil service and NSAC (Sally/Muthaura) some lapse of this sort would never have taken place back in the day.
Atalaku
#25 Posted : Saturday, April 25, 2015 12:23:04 PM

I hear Raila flew to China. Which route did he use? A few years back while working in south Sudan when it was still under the control of Bashir, key south Sudan towns like Juba, wau, Aweil etc were garrison towns under North Sudan control. Now, all pilots flying in South Sudan knew that those were 'no fly' areas and so while going to some areas like Malualkon, they had to detour to get there. I used to hear pilots discuss their daily experiences over dinner all the time and advice each other on the routes to follow among many other security concerns . KQ flies to Dubai daily...do they fly there using underground routes? Danganya toto jinga!
2. The daily newspapers contain information on security matters and anybody who cares to read them is well informed of the security issues in Yemen. People should from now henceforth stop using the newspapers to wrap meat amongst other crude uses! Newspapers educate...and not for wrapping meat and wiping !@#@*!!!
murchr
#26 Posted : Saturday, April 25, 2015 7:56:16 PM

What is this about Ethiopia?
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
Gathige
#27 Posted : Saturday, April 25, 2015 9:26:02 PM

My 6th sense gives me a feeling that KenyaOne may have developed some malfunction and had to turn back to base. The malfunction might not have been so major to warrant emergency landing elsewhere and and safely flew back to KE.

I may be wrong, but might be right. My 2 piasters
"Things that matter most must never be at the mercy of things that matter least." Goethe
marko
#28 Posted : Saturday, April 25, 2015 9:36:04 PM

murchr wrote:

Mmmmmhh
WHO DARES WINS
murchr
#29 Posted : Sunday, April 26, 2015 1:38:05 AM

marko wrote:
murchr wrote:

Mmmmmhh

This is Kenya, people slacking on their jobs; did someone say we have the best?
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
Mainat
#30 Posted : Sunday, April 26, 2015 6:38:22 AM

The dynamic duo has shown very high levels of incompetency which will continue to embarrass us, but I'd say this has nothing to do with protocol mishaps. Maybe good 'ol domes za kisiasa.
Sehemu ndio nyumba
Mastermind
#31 Posted : Sunday, April 26, 2015 7:21:42 AM

He wasn't even among the speakers...
www.milkeninstitute.org/...ence-2015/program-detail
If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them.
murchr
#32 Posted : Sunday, April 26, 2015 7:39:50 AM

Mastermind wrote:
He wasn't even among the speakers...
www.milkeninstitute.org/...ence-2015/program-detail

Speaking doesnt carry much weight as whose hands are shaken and what papers are signed...remember ckasin is coming in July...

Quote:
Reception for Speakers and Sponsors with Honored Guests, the Kenyan and Rwandan Presidential Delegations (By invitation only)
Monday, April 27, 2015 / 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm

@mainat incompetence is what defines Kenyans
harrydre
#33 Posted : Sunday, April 26, 2015 3:40:09 PM

Gathige wrote:
My 6th sense gives me a feeling that KenyaOne may have developed some malfunction and had to turn back to base. The malfunction might not have been so major to warrant emergency landing elsewhere and and safely flew back to KE.

I may be wrong, but might be right. My 2 piasters

You are right. They didn't have to lie. It happens all the time out there.
i.am.back!!!!
marko
#34 Posted : Sunday, April 26, 2015 3:49:20 PM

In Kenya the leader will always try to cover any blemishes even when it does make sense to.
WHO DARES WINS
captain kirk
#35 Posted : Sunday, April 26, 2015 9:25:22 PM

Listening to Franklin Bett, former state house comptroller explain how arrangements are made for foreign travel of the president. It is clear that someone dropped the ball big time especially on three areas:
1.Clear protocols exist incorporating military intelligence, foreign affairs ministry and air force commander. Were these channels followed?
2.It also turns out that it is not possible to access Eritrean air space via Ethiopian air space due to lack of diplomatic relations between these countries.
3. There was a risk of the PORK's plane being shot down by Eritrea for entering their air space without approval.
limanika
#36 Posted : Sunday, April 26, 2015 10:38:01 PM

My own take is that this was neither mistake of pilot nor protocol. Maybe a safe route thro Yemen had been secured prior to the jney, then a high ranking officer, on seeking route info while airborne, is informed 'we're passing thro Yemen ' . A decision is then made mid-air to change route - N Ethiopia officers declined majorly coz they couldn't secure passage thro Eritrea? ?
McReggae
#37 Posted : Monday, April 27, 2015 10:41:28 AM

Kimemia, Wailer, Fraduster......iko nene!!!
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
Swenani
#38 Posted : Wednesday, April 29, 2015 10:50:32 AM

If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
Angelica _ann
#39 Posted : Wednesday, April 29, 2015 11:16:25 AM

^^^^ hilarious Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
jaggernaut
#40 Posted : Wednesday, April 29, 2015 12:51:15 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
^^^^ hilarious Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

<<<Very digital, Kudos>>>