wazua Sun, Oct 6, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

121 Pages«<6263646566>»
Housing Finance: HFCK a diamond in the rough
Aguytrying
#1261 Posted : Friday, April 17, 2015 12:37:05 PM

found refund today as well eft.
The investor's chief problem - and even his worst enemy - is likely to be himself
mlennyma
#1262 Posted : Friday, April 17, 2015 12:55:53 PM

Aguytrying wrote:
found refund today as well eft.

I have just picked my cheque at dyer&b
"Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning."
VituVingiSana
#1263 Posted : Friday, April 17, 2015 12:59:02 PM

mwekez@ji wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
mwekez@ji wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
Boris Boyka wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
mwekez@ji wrote:
Has anyone received their refund?

was told tomorrow or next week when I bitterly demanded, you can't deny me and succeed, wait for sub 30

Laughing out loudly Cursed be yee that denies @mlennyma ...smile

Applause Applause Applause

Applause Applause Applause

My broker told me to pick my cheque from them end of next week and i was not amused. If anyone gets their cheque before end of next week lemmi know i go unsettle them

Shady broker. Mine e-mailed me on Wednesday to ask why I haven't picked it up...

NAMING AND SHAMING this shameless broker: CFC, Kenyatta Avenue Branch

They are still shamelessly telling me that they have not received the refund cheques yet. Drat!

Kestrel is da bomb. Quality.
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
mlennyma
#1264 Posted : Tuesday, April 21, 2015 1:42:42 PM

32 printed,sub 30 might not be far fetched
Aguytrying
#1265 Posted : Tuesday, April 21, 2015 2:12:50 PM

mlennyma wrote:

I've been shouting myself hoarse that the market is on a downward spiral. even NIC approaching rights price at 54 then bounced
The investor's chief problem - and even his worst enemy - is likely to be himself
heri
#1266 Posted : Tuesday, April 21, 2015 2:21:55 PM

Aguytrying wrote:
mlennyma wrote:

I've been shouting myself hoarse that the market is on a downward spiral. even NIC approaching rights price at 54 then bounced

I would be happy to buy at 25
mlennyma
#1267 Posted : Tuesday, April 21, 2015 6:53:06 PM

heri wrote:
Aguytrying wrote:
mlennyma wrote:

I would be happy to buy at 25

we make good gains in the stock market, we fail in protecting and locking in them until they evaporate.
instinct
#1268 Posted : Tuesday, April 21, 2015 7:04:17 PM

i wish i had money I'd have stocked up more
Ericsson
#1269 Posted : Wednesday, April 22, 2015 1:21:36 PM

Counter about to clock rights issue price of 30.For those who were allocated less than what they applied for a chance to plough back the refunds is presenting itself.
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle
mlennyma
#1270 Posted : Wednesday, April 22, 2015 1:58:30 PM

Ericsson wrote:
Counter about to clock rights issue price of 30.For those who were allocated less than what they applied for a chance to plough back the refunds is presenting itself.

failing to get was God sent
Aguytrying
#1271 Posted : Wednesday, April 22, 2015 3:10:46 PM

mlennyma wrote:
Ericsson wrote:

haha. things have changed? KCB and safaricom seem to be the only shares unaffected by this correction. HFCK rights were overvalued anyways, I applied half heartedly
hisah
#1272 Posted : Wednesday, April 22, 2015 6:40:53 PM

Aguytrying wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
Ericsson wrote:

haha. things have changed? KCB and safaricom seem to be the only shares unaffected by this correction. HFCK rights were overvalued anyways, I applied half heartedly

Simba, mpesa bank and EABL are still being accumulated thus the strength vs NSE20. There are other stocks that have also held ground or had shallow selling as NSE20 lost 400pts. That's accumulation. Any other stock dipping like NSE20 or more than the index reversal is being distributed (offloaded/sold).

It's easy to spot when professionals are buying and selling the market. They try hard to hide their footprints (fat fingers) in plain sight! But if you are keen enough you can spot their fat fingers smile

The market has run out of quality. There was this stock called Orchards (KORCH). This one was the loudest red flag with a mega parabolic rally backed by shoestring volume Liar. That was crazy and blatant manipulation that hinted the music will soon stop. The shakeout as expected has come from the banking and insurance sectors.

If NSE20 breaks below support zone 4600 - 4700 it will head to 4000. But to rope in that merciless correction (strong bear) USDKES will be above KES 100.

Last time in 2011 my line in the sand was USDKES > 90. That was one crazy selloff that cratered the market in 2011 when inflation went bananas and the $ crashed KES. CBK learnt their lesson. Did they? Will history repeat itself?

http://www.wazua.co.ke/f...spx?g=posts&t=11082

$15/barrel oil... The commodities lehman moment arrives as well as Sovereign debt volcano!
Aguytrying
#1273 Posted : Thursday, April 23, 2015 3:15:12 PM

hisah wrote:
Aguytrying wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
Ericsson wrote:

Simba, mpesa bank and EABL are still being accumulated thus the strength vs NSE20. There are other stocks that have also held ground or had shallow selling as NSE20 lost 400pts. That's accumulation. Any other stock dipping like NSE20 or more than the index reversal is being distributed (offloaded/sold).

It's easy to spot when professionals are buying and selling the market. They try hard to hide their footprints (fat fingers) in plain sight! But if you are keen enough you can spot their fat fingers smile

The market has run out of quality. There was this stock called Orchards (KORCH). This one was the loudest red flag with a mega parabolic rally backed by shoestring volume Liar. That was crazy and blatant manipulation that hinted the music will soon stop. The shakeout as expected has come from the banking and insurance sectors.

If NSE20 breaks below support zone 4600 - 4700 it will head to 4000. But to rope in that merciless correction (strong bear) USDKES will be above KES 100.

Last time in 2011 my line in the sand was USDKES > 90. That was one crazy selloff that cratered the market in 2011 when inflation went bananas and the $ crashed KES. CBK learnt their lesson. Did they? Will history repeat itself?

http://www.wazua.co.ke/f...spx?g=posts&t=11082

They may not say it but we REALLY appreciate your techie insight on this market. following
murchr
#1274 Posted : Saturday, April 25, 2015 3:40:25 PM

the Star these days has better news than Nation Media...and I mean the 3 papers, DN, BD, tEA.

the Star wrote:
Housing Finance could soon become a regional bank in a move aimed at expanding its mortgage lending base, managing director Frank Ireri told the annual general meeting on Friday.

He said the company is exploring two opportunities outside Kenya which could greatly boost the lenders interest income.

HF's 2014 full year after tax profit dropped two per cent to Sh975.34 million from Sh995.19 million in 2013 on account of delayed completion of key housing projects.

“We had a board meeting on Tuesday where we discussed about regional expansion but we will give more information once progress is made. We are also doing well in our county expansion strategy which will help to solidify our presence in Kenya,” he said.

He said the profit slackened following delays to complete the Komarock Phase 5B and Komarock Mall projects which kicked off in 2014 under its subsidiary – Kenya Building Society.

“We expect 2015 to be much better after the completion of these projects. We will also be breaking ground for new projects every year to ensure KBS profits are substantial year-on-year,” he said.

HF's mortgage lending increased by 44 per cent to Sh45.24 billion in 2014 up from Sh31.25 billion in 2013. This boosted the total interest income by 17 per cent to Sh6.37 billion up from Sh5.44 billion.

Total assets increased by 28 per cent to Sh60.96 billion up from Sh47.29 billion in 2013.

Net non-performing loans stood at Sh3.14 billion from Sh2.49 billion which was attributed to the new Land Act.

“The performance was achieved against a difficult trading environment characterised by security risks, high cost of funds and the implementation of new legislation,” Ireri said.

He said the 2015 quarter one results will be released next week, subject to Central Bank of Kenya approval.

The shareholders approved a dividend pay of Sh1.50 per share

- See more at: http://www.the-star.co.k...ess#sthash.Pa3i5JQp.dpuf
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
mlennyma
#1275 Posted : Saturday, April 25, 2015 5:08:42 PM

He said the 2015 quarter one results will be released next week, subject
to Central Bank of Kenya approval.
mlennyma
#1276 Posted : Saturday, April 25, 2015 5:09:44 PM

mlennyma wrote:
He said the 2015 quarter one results will be released next week, subject
to Central Bank of Kenya approval.

what approval to release results???
kisa
#1277 Posted : Saturday, May 16, 2015 7:24:19 PM

houaing finance

after a successful rights issue w@ is their growth prospective n hw does it affect the share price
Boris Boyka
#1278 Posted : Sunday, May 17, 2015 6:56:30 AM

kisa wrote:
after a successful rights issue w@ is their growth prospective n hw does it affect the share price

wee @kisa nauliza,houaing finance ni mnyama gani?
Everybody STEALS, a THIEF is one who's CAUGHT stealing something of LITTLE VALUE. !!!
obiero
#1279 Posted : Sunday, May 17, 2015 7:07:33 AM

@boris.. its chinese for elephant :) houa ing

HF 30,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 23,800 ABP 6.45
MaichBlack
#1280 Posted : Sunday, May 17, 2015 7:54:37 AM

Boris Boyka wrote:
kisa wrote:

wee @kisa nauliza,houaing finance ni mnyama gani?

@Kisa - It is good manners to get the name of the lady you are wooing right. Otherwise things can head south very fast!!!
Never count on making a good sale. Have the purchase price be so attractive that even a mediocre sale gives good returns.