wazua Fri, Mar 29, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

6 Pages123>»
Shooting Blanks - please help!
samdoe
#1 Posted : Thursday, March 26, 2015 7:53:44 PM

Now, this is for a close friend of mine from campus days, the guy confined to me he has been trying to get his wife of four years pregnant to no avail.The wife has a clean bill of health from the gyna/obstetrician. From what I know he has been through many airports, I atleast know of not less than fifteen, even of the ones he took seriously he confessed he never had a kid out there and now he thinks he could be shooting blanks. Now his marriage is giving him stress due to this, he looked stressed, I could tell, but then again I could do very little. I told him I know someone I would seek some advice from as I knew club sk family is endowed with serious and exposed minds.

Kindly advice what are the options?? The guy says he's even loosing weight because of daily landing unless the weather ain't allowing, just to chance whether he will hit the bullseye.

Kindly contribute. An meeting him this weekend and if there's anything I would wish is to give him info that would change his circumstances.

Over to you wazuans.
washiku
#2 Posted : Thursday, March 26, 2015 7:57:41 PM

Pole bro...The Bible says that children are a gift from God, not a right. So pray. Go to hospital and get checked. The doctor is best placed to say what intervention, if any, will be required to save the situation. Go with an open mind, dear close friend
samdoe
#3 Posted : Thursday, March 26, 2015 8:26:52 PM

washiku wrote:
Pole bro...The Bible says that children are a gift from God, not a right. So pray. Go to hospital and get checked. The doctor is best placed to say what intervention, if any, will be required to save the situation. Go with an open mind, dear close friend

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly I would have been surprised if the close friend didn't raise eyebrows, and then here you are. Let's concentrate on the issues, please....Laughing out loudly
Nomanoma
#4 Posted : Thursday, March 26, 2015 8:28:20 PM

Tell him to lend his wife to @magigi for two weeks
Swenani
#5 Posted : Thursday, March 26, 2015 8:48:42 PM

samdoe wrote:
Now, this is for a close friend of mine from campus days, the guy confined to me he has been trying to get his wife of four years pregnant to no avail.The wife has a clean bill of health from the gyna/obstetrician. From what I know he has been through many airports, I atleast know of not less than fifteen, even of the ones he took seriously he confessed he never had a kid out there and now he thinks he could be shooting blanks. Now his marriage is giving him stress due to this, he looked stressed, I could tell, but then again I could do very little. I told him I know someone I would seek some advice from as I knew club sk family is endowed with serious and exposed minds.

Kindly advice what are the options?? The guy says he's even loosing weight because of daily landing unless the weather ain't allowing, just to chance whether he will hit the bullseye.

Kindly contribute. An meeting him this weekend and if there's anything I would wish is to give him info that would change his circumstances.

Over to you wazuans.

Ask your close friend to send his wife to me

wazuafishmonger@gmail.com

Guaranteed instant results and satisfaction
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
Chaka
#6 Posted : Thursday, March 26, 2015 9:14:34 PM

Google these two terms:
azoospermia
oligospermia
sparkly
#7 Posted : Friday, March 27, 2015 7:57:22 AM

Tell your close friend that a sperm test costs KShs 1600 at Nairobi Hospital.

Results will show his sperm count, volume, sperm shape, motility (ability to swim), coagulation, liquefaction.
Life is short. Live passionately.
Euge
#8 Posted : Friday, March 27, 2015 8:13:37 AM

Looks like he is afraid to see a doctor. Urge him to see about 3 of them and compare their verdicts. If he cant sire, its not the end of the world. He can agree with his wife to outsource or he can adopt.
Lord, thank you!
Boris Boyka
#9 Posted : Friday, March 27, 2015 8:21:40 AM

Euge wrote:
Looks like he is afraid to see a doctor. Urge him to see about 3 of them and compare their verdicts. If he cant sire, its not the end of the world. He can agree with his wife to outsource or he can adopt.

He should have gone to Doc long time ago. If he finds he can't make...my tradition tells me that he should approach the brother to land for him so that the family genes and by far appearances reflect. Ni hayo tu.
Everybody STEALS, a THIEF is one who's CAUGHT stealing something of LITTLE VALUE. !!!
Money Whisperer
#10 Posted : Friday, March 27, 2015 8:58:55 AM

he first needs to know the cause. if it is low sperm count diet can turn things round
"Money never sleeps"
Chaka
#11 Posted : Friday, March 27, 2015 8:59:33 AM

sparkly wrote:
Tell your close friend that a sperm test costs KShs 1600 at Nairobi Hospital.

Results will show his sperm count, volume, sperm shape, motility (ability to swim), coagulation, liquefaction.

Its called semenalysis..will also determine sperm count ie sperm per ml...less than 20M per ml considered sub-fertile.
Swenani
#12 Posted : Friday, March 27, 2015 9:07:19 AM

Boris Boyka wrote:
Euge wrote:

He should have gone to Doc long time ago. If he finds he can't make...my tradition tells me that he should approach the brother to land for him so that the family genes and by far appearances reflect. Ni hayo tu.

from experience?
Coolio
#13 Posted : Friday, March 27, 2015 9:30:41 AM

Try traditional way if you're shying from seeing a doctor!
Nadondosha meli kubwa seuze ngalawa!
Iganamagana
#14 Posted : Friday, March 27, 2015 9:31:06 AM

Swenani wrote:
Boris Boyka wrote:
Euge wrote:

from experience?

This was the practice in many African communities for two reasons. 1. The genes. 2. Families could keep secrets.
Njung'e
#15 Posted : Friday, March 27, 2015 10:46:08 AM

Land on the lady at the top of a round-about/intersection in the middle of the night.
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
Swenani
#16 Posted : Friday, March 27, 2015 10:50:36 AM

Njung'e wrote:
Land on the lady at the top of a round-about/intersection in the middle of the night.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Is this what you did to Julie?

No wonder alizaa mzungu
Impunity
#17 Posted : Friday, March 27, 2015 10:52:33 AM

Njung'e wrote:

Stale.
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

Njung'e
#18 Posted : Friday, March 27, 2015 11:04:20 AM

Impunity wrote:
Njung'e wrote:

Stale.

As stale as the Tusky's chicken gonads you so much love son?
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
Pedes
#19 Posted : Friday, March 27, 2015 11:13:32 AM

samdoe wrote:

Over to you wazuans.

He could be shooting the jinga-type. Those that dont know what to do next, they just chill mahal wamemwagika, no ambition to explore
If you stay ready, no need to get ready.
Swenani
#20 Posted : Friday, March 27, 2015 11:15:49 AM

Pedes wrote:
samdoe wrote:

Over to you wazuans.

He could be shooting the jinga-type. Those that dont know what to do next, they just chill mahal wamemwagika, no ambition to explore

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly