Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

121 Pages«<5859606162>»
Housing Finance: HFCK a diamond in the rough
MaichBlack
#1181 Posted : Friday, March 13, 2015 10:30:21 PM

Aguytrying wrote:
DBLyon wrote:
Pesa Nane wrote:
All reminded to submit your Rights Applications before the end of the day.

This thing will make you money. lots of money. And quickly.

Thank you so much for saying this. I fell asleep for a while. Today I look at this forum and I ran ran ran to submit my forms. Literally screeched in just before 3pm. Pesa Nane - :-X

sasa ona vile ulifanya. DBlyon better not be applying for millions of shares

@ Aguytrying - Hiyo ni allocation yetu imeenda hivyo!!!

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Now we look for @Pesa nane...
Never count on making a good sale. Have the purchase price be so attractive that even a mediocre sale gives good returns.
Aguytrying
#1182 Posted : Saturday, March 14, 2015 5:17:33 PM

@maich. manze the pain. let's just forgive him,.rights za mumias, kengen et al those can be announced.

btw I doubt we'll see those 300% over subs. over subbed but slightly- I better hope so. it's a heavy rights esp for those with many shares (half the value of current holdings). there's high liquidity in the markets on the other hand.
The investor's chief problem - and even his worst enemy - is likely to be himself
Aguytrying
#1183 Posted : Tuesday, March 17, 2015 3:39:37 PM

Today the rights amount was debited from my account, lets see how much Ireri will give back to me.
The investor's chief problem - and even his worst enemy - is likely to be himself
mlennyma
#1184 Posted : Tuesday, March 17, 2015 3:42:47 PM

Aguytrying wrote:
Today the rights amount was debited from my account, lets see how much Ireri will give back to me.

mine reflected longtime ago,they will feel the warmth of my money before refunding the same to mePray
"Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning."
MaichBlack
#1185 Posted : Tuesday, March 17, 2015 4:04:19 PM

Aguytrying wrote:

Deleted.

Had mis-read the post. Reply no longer valid.
Never count on making a good sale. Have the purchase price be so attractive that even a mediocre sale gives good returns.
Metasploit
#1186 Posted : Tuesday, March 17, 2015 4:28:36 PM

MaichBlack wrote:
Aguytrying wrote:

Eish!!! Mine is still there.

Maybe you were deemed to have forfeited you rights on a technicality!!!

I applied for 30,000.Had more than 900,000 in the account and only 300,000 has been debited ??? how ?? why??

“The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.”
mlennyma
#1187 Posted : Tuesday, March 17, 2015 5:35:30 PM

MaichBlack wrote:
Aguytrying wrote:

I also think you have your own private problem, the first step for them is to compute all taken rights and additional shares applied and fully paid for in order to get the subscription percentages and decide the next step or may be the process is still going on. wait
MaichBlack
#1188 Posted : Tuesday, March 17, 2015 5:51:00 PM

Metasploit wrote:
MaichBlack wrote:
Aguytrying wrote:

I applied for 30,000.Had more than 900,000 in the account and only 300,000 has been debited ??? how ?? why??

You need to confirm with your broker.

I am assuming you were entitled to 10,000 shares and the broker promptly deducted 300,000/= for that. My assumption is that the other 600,000/= should also have been forwarded to HFCK with your application.

Leaving money in your account (available for you to buy other shares with or withdraw) either shows your broker is stupid or ignored your application for additional shares. Find out which is which ASAP!!!
MaichBlack
#1189 Posted : Tuesday, March 17, 2015 5:58:48 PM

mlennyma wrote:
MaichBlack wrote:
Aguytrying wrote:

I also think you have your own private problem, the first step for them is to compute all taken rights and additional shares applied and fully paid for in order to get the subscription percentages and decide the next step or may be the process is still going on. wait

Oops, read in a hurry!!!

Thought he meant the RIGHTS that had been credited to his account have now been debited. I did not realize he was talking about the money!

My rights still there, money was between me and HFCK not through my CDSC account/Money to the broker.

My mistake (on the earlier reply).
Aguytrying
#1190 Posted : Tuesday, March 17, 2015 9:24:46 PM

mlennyma wrote:
MaichBlack wrote:
Aguytrying wrote:

Hapo kuna shinda. your account statement details should show how many rights u are applying for. and it should all have been debited. might you have filled your forms incorrectly???
Aguytrying
#1191 Posted : Tuesday, March 17, 2015 9:42:08 PM

We know that the revised 0.50 cent dividend will apply to all shares including rights shares. what I'm wondering is when they'll release results because, it can't be before rights is concluded. can it? then there's the deadline of 31st march for banks.
MaichBlack
#1192 Posted : Tuesday, March 17, 2015 10:02:28 PM

Aguytrying wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
MaichBlack wrote:
Aguytrying wrote:

Hapo kuna shinda. your account statement details should show how many rights u are applying for. and it should all have been debited. might you have filled your forms incorrectly???

See post #1189 above.
Aguytrying
#1193 Posted : Tuesday, March 17, 2015 11:20:44 PM

MaichBlack wrote:
Aguytrying wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
MaichBlack wrote:
Aguytrying wrote:

See post #1189 above.

I see the confusion, this was meant for @metaspoilt. there's something up with the blog of late.... I could have sworn I quoted a post with him in it.
mlennyma
#1194 Posted : Wednesday, March 25, 2015 12:53:08 PM

The exam has been marked and tomorrow we might know the overall perfomance
Aguytrying
#1195 Posted : Wednesday, March 25, 2015 1:45:02 PM

mlennyma wrote:

Really that's great. the FY results should be soon after around the corner
mwekez@ji
#1196 Posted : Wednesday, March 25, 2015 1:52:34 PM

Aguytrying wrote:
mlennyma wrote:

They should release both tomorrow. They have no reason to hold any longer the release of FY results and the deadline is Tuesday
Aguytrying
#1197 Posted : Wednesday, March 25, 2015 2:28:16 PM

mwekez@ji wrote:
Aguytrying wrote:
mlennyma wrote:

They should release both tomorrow. They have no reason to hold any longer the release of FY results and the deadline is Tuesday

True, That will be a fully loaded announcement. fingers crossed in allocation policy
MaichBlack
#1198 Posted : Wednesday, March 25, 2015 7:28:29 PM

Aguytrying wrote:
mwekez@ji wrote:
Aguytrying wrote:
mlennyma wrote:

True, That will be a fully loaded announcement. fingers crossed in allocation policy

@ Aguytrying - @Pesa nane had better hope we get at least 75% of what we applied for!

See post# 1181

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Aguytrying
#1199 Posted : Wednesday, March 25, 2015 8:16:47 PM

MaichBlack wrote:
Aguytrying wrote:
mwekez@ji wrote:
Aguytrying wrote:
mlennyma wrote:

@ Aguytrying - @Pesa nane had better hope we get at least 75% of what we applied for!

See post# 1181

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

either that or pesa 8 gets it
mwekez@ji
#1200 Posted : Wednesday, March 25, 2015 9:55:56 PM

Damn! The offer received Kes. 9.01B against the target of Kes. 3.5B (257% subscription rate) http://www.businessdailyafrica....92/-/60drwt/-/index.html