wazua Sun, May 5, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

EURUSD Made 1400 USD today in 1hr
kebaya
#1 Posted : Friday, February 05, 2010 9:01:50 AM

I am attaching an example of a trade i entered a few minutes ago. Its for the doubters and naysayers.

For those willing to learn ...i can teach you..

I got a sell signal. Euro fell 70 pips. I put in two lots. 1 hr later my account reads 1400 USD profit.

The pink lines are the points i entered and exited my trade.

As you can see later on..the markets reversed another cool...50 pips...thats another 1000 USD kwa account..total 2400 USD in 1.5 hrs.

End of day EURUSD - 290 pips later...take note of the tops and bottoms...the pink lines show where i entered and exited

Take note i was able to know the impact of NFP a few minutes in advance..

Grabbing the bull by the horns till am the last trader standing
ngapat
#2 Posted : Friday, February 05, 2010 9:27:34 AM

I'm doing a demo with alpari uk and just made 3 pips from the same cross you made 70pips. i envy you bro but dont you think you are risking too much. if you double your money too fast, be worried you could lose it too fast as well. all the same i,ve discoved the best way to trade is along the trend so i wait for an entry signal inthe direction of the trend. Problem comes when the trend is reversing, you are caught pants down.
“Invest in yourself. Your career is the engine of your wealth.”
kebaya
#3 Posted : Friday, February 05, 2010 9:31:05 AM

Yeah...i have ever burnt my hands like that...the more you do it..the more the fear goes..

...but you have to risk to gain...my advise is ...if your account is below 5k, trade with 0.3 lots....after that go 1 lot. 1 lot you make money faster.

I can show you another trick for the 1 min chart....you can make up to 500 pips in a day.

3pips is good..keep growing..check your emotions..dnt look at candlesticks for long..they will flirt with you and tease and make you have a heart attack..

to guard against reversals...use trailing stop EA's.

If you sure about a trend...just put your SL..and close your lappy...dnt keep stairing at the market..the worst that can happen is your SL being hit.
ngapat
#4 Posted : Friday, February 05, 2010 9:57:17 AM

Who is the best forex broker. I,m not satsified by alpari when it comes to putting stops expecially now that ive decided to be a scalper
kebaya
#5 Posted : Friday, February 05, 2010 10:02:48 AM

What is the problem?

www.fxpro.com

www.mbtrading.com

www.fxcm.com

www.windsorbrokersltd.biz

www.tadawulfx.com

ngapat
#6 Posted : Friday, February 05, 2010 12:01:36 PM

wow, i just made 30 pips from eur/usd, the most pips i've ever made. bought at 1.36722 and sold at 1.37030.The trade continued up to 1.3720 and i felt bad of the lost pips
kishindo
#7 Posted : Friday, February 05, 2010 3:04:51 PM

@kebaya this is greek to me!! Pips etc.... im sooo in floatville,what are you guyz up to in laymans terms?
I want to learn from scratch this year n then engage in 2011....references..any?
Less is more....for Architects only!!
kebaya
#8 Posted : Friday, February 05, 2010 3:41:18 PM

@ngapat - i made 290 pips today on EURUSD 5min chart

@kishindo - PIPS - percentage in points , 1 pip is $10 for 1 lot transaction
kilabe
#9 Posted : Friday, February 05, 2010 3:43:15 PM

With all due respect to the new farers and all budding entepreneurs, this debate of forex and related like have been discussed before and it would be wise if you check some posts you will find many rather than duplicating.

About forex,if its real or not its up to you ,but on my opinion its like a get rich quick scheme and i have not seen anyone making money out of it rather they all teach???(fraud) but they dont have money..how can you teach and you have nothing to show. These are things practised by instituions and seasoned businessman out there but for poor kenyans dont try, because thousands have been conned and end up miserable
kebaya
#10 Posted : Friday, February 05, 2010 3:50:59 PM

@kilabe - i do respect your opinion. You have just not met successful traders. you have just met those who are guessing ....you have not met real traders...

I understand...i blame it on socialization...people are not used to making such money that quick..its too hard to believe...yet there are some traders who even make same amount on our NSE....its all to do with the trader...

I am here not to convince anyone to do forex and futures..i am here to build a generation of kick butting traders..and offer encouragement to budding traders who are having a difficult time

Its your choice not to believe...
kebaya
#11 Posted : Friday, February 05, 2010 3:54:09 PM

@kilabe...look for traders in one of these banks...they will give you the real deal...and tell you what happens...btw...am just 24 years old..
kilabe
#12 Posted : Friday, February 05, 2010 4:02:33 PM

@kibaya

The banks have enough reserves thats why the guys can be able to do all kind of free riding and risks while individuals do not have..if my friend you were here to just tell people then it is suspicious because definately was to attract people...google and check on the records of SK you will find numerous posts and guys there about forex.. There is no short cut of making money , yes people are making in trading a lot of things forex,commodities,stocks e.t.c but forex in kenya are 99.9% frauds or newbies and driven by glutton. Dont compare you individuals with banks at all in investment of highly speculative and high risks trade..I know maybe in detail few things than what you think..show us the original live trade of your account and how long you have been in the business and post it here to be seen at least you can make people think,,,not demos and tricks,strategies and imaginations
kelele
#13 Posted : Friday, February 05, 2010 4:07:04 PM

@Kebaya, keep doing your thing and keep talking. Tunasikiliza.
kebaya
#14 Posted : Friday, February 05, 2010 4:21:05 PM

@kilabe

we are not competing with banks..we all do the same analysis we all see the same prices..the difference is our capital base...its doesnt mean if your capital base is small you cannot trader...no ..it means...you just have to be conservative in your in your trading sizes..and bit by bit your account grows...

the problem is...people have bad way of looking at losses..as a trader...you can put an order..and it goes against..you...its not your fault..nobody can choose where the market will go...we just follow the trend...

Kilabe - i will not post any more statements...if i have to post anything..it will be trading recommendations..

@kilabe @kelele....funny our names start with K! Laughing out loudly
tonicasert
#15 Posted : Friday, February 05, 2010 4:57:19 PM

@Kebaya. Nice posts. Whats your setting for the stochsastics?
ngapat
#16 Posted : Friday, February 05, 2010 5:11:53 PM

290 pips!!. what's your trading strategy?. i messed up and lost all the pips i had made earlier on. but i blame my self for not following the trend. its funny though how the temptations to enter retracements are high instead of waiting for an entry signal inthe direction of the trend. i do believe there is a way to succeed in forex once i'm able to control my greed and fear and stick to my strategy. i'll continue doing demos until i can make profitable trades consistently.
kebaya
#17 Posted : Friday, February 05, 2010 5:38:19 PM

@tonicaset.

I have found these stochastics to be good..20 4 13 , 30 2 5 , - work best in 5 min chart....add macd 10 20 1 you will be ok...trade when MACD and shorts are in line...

kebaya
#18 Posted : Friday, February 05, 2010 5:44:53 PM

@ngapat - keep at it..keep...doing it...i was once there...slept hungry...i was dead broke...but i kept fighting on ...till you master it...you are on the right path...i recommend you use line graphs..it helps in managing emotions..
Smartboi
#19 Posted : Monday, February 08, 2010 4:18:26 PM

@Kebaya. I like your strategy. Am also a forex trader. Am 21 and been trading for the last 6 months. My weekly average is 200-300 pips. I trade conservatively following the trend and using the candlesticks charting techniques!
tonicasert
#20 Posted : Monday, February 08, 2010 5:57:37 PM

@kebaya
Ok, I use stochs (5,3,3) and RSI (14).
Stochs 20 4 13 , 30 2 5 look pretty hard to read for me. Nway nice trades mate!