wazua Fri, Mar 29, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages<12
What car options do I have for 400k?
qooler
#21 Posted : Tuesday, January 27, 2015 12:00:28 PM

nakujua wrote:
you will always hear, hii gari imenisumbua sana, sasa nataka kuiuza - most kenyans sell their cars due to faults with the car and they will never disclose that.
but if what you are after is a third party car with reselling in mind, then those are the qualities only of a toyota.

True. For third hand cars, look for newly fixed repairs or parts which are put to conceal a problem before the sale. Also insist on sufficient test drive, sio 500 meters.

Kihara joni
#22 Posted : Tuesday, January 27, 2015 12:06:36 PM

just get a second hand import mazda demio if you do the importation yourself you might get it cheaper than 400k,unless you want a bigger third hand car I know someone selling a mark II for 300k but with SMALL problems
kiterunner
#23 Posted : Tuesday, January 27, 2015 12:36:30 PM

Gordon Gekko wrote:
UpcomingPaperChaser wrote:
I have always been interested in buying a car ever since I cleared campus ago, but salo wasn’t raised very well so I have done a lot of reviews of almost all types of cars in Kenya, including the ones that only akina Uhuru and Kyeff Joinambe can afford. It’s true that 3rd hand cars can be quite a mess and it’s also true that Toyotas are quite overrated in Kenya to say the least. To save fuel, your car should either be 1000cc or 1300cc, hence the only available options are:

Nissan March (except that quite it’s ugly and looks womanish and looks like its stretching after a serious gym workout),

Toyota Vitz (not bad but womanish as well, looks like a woman with a serious attitude issue that wants to proof a point and happens that you are to be used during the process),

Mazda Demio (not man enough but at least better than the other two)

Toyota Duet (small, womanish and very efficient fuel wise though the front look looks like it’s a car always frowning and angry, just like Sienta),

Honda Fit (if u can get one at that price, the best option of all these; not so womanish, efficient consumer and spacious)

Toyota Passo (good, though small I always pity it on the road though huwanga niko kwa Nazigi Sacco because its like if its scratched by Paradiso za Thika Road, it can shed tears coz its so so small but at least it looks manly)

Avoid
Toyota 110 (overrated)
Nissan B15 (overheating and gear box issues at times)
Toyota 100 (prone to theft by akina Kamau, Njoroge and company)

If you decide on the Toyota passo, get a Daihatsu Boon instead which is the exact same car but s***loads cheaper

this passo may interest you, call 0721584812

http://www.cheki.co.ke/f...sumu-kenya-a246060.html
our goals are best achieved indirectly
kimiri
#24 Posted : Tuesday, January 27, 2015 2:12:37 PM

Prime wrote:
littledove wrote:
where are importers in the wazua community? i think with around ksh 400,000 you can import toyota passo or other small cars

You can get a nissan march. Advan old shape ongeza around 20k, demio old shape ongeza around 30k. 450 should het you a relatively ok vehicle. honda fit aria etc.

Quite possible. About a year ago I imported an Advan for somebody at a total cost of about 450K
kiterunner
#25 Posted : Tuesday, January 27, 2015 11:04:59 PM

kimiri wrote:
Prime wrote:
littledove wrote:
where are importers in the wazua community? i think with around ksh 400,000 you can import toyota passo or other small cars

You can get a nissan march. Advan old shape ongeza around 20k, demio old shape ongeza around 30k. 450 should het you a relatively ok vehicle. honda fit aria etc.

Quite possible. About a year ago I imported an Advan for somebody at a total cost of about 450K

I would be surprised if you can get a passo here today at less than 430k
our goals are best achieved indirectly
kitimoto
#26 Posted : Wednesday, January 28, 2015 4:07:40 AM

check http://wazua.co.ke/forum...&t=31371#post633573
A friend's also selling a Passo, '06 model. 1000cc Auto at 450k, don't think mnaeza kosana 0720 333 072.
Trump
#27 Posted : Wednesday, January 28, 2015 5:45:58 PM

I could sell u a blue demio kbv for that price.
Just do it!
premio
#28 Posted : Thursday, January 29, 2015 5:18:03 PM

400k if u aint in a hurry u can get a good 2006 vitz new shape or if u want a bigger car go for a 1500cc toyota carina. AE 110 IS good but its high demand means the clean one sells at 450k and at 400k u get junk scrap metal things Carina or VITZ NEW MODEL WILL DO. Did u mention demio HONDA FIT run for the hills and u will thank me later. Driving a toyota is like walking with cash anyday u want to sell ready cash on offer. Why buy demio parts like they are prado part yet its a small car.
harrydre
#29 Posted : Thursday, January 29, 2015 9:14:00 PM

realest. wrote:
Thank you all. I have slightly altered my username because for some reason I’ve been unable to log into my account.

@ Gordon Gekko
Well I am a single dude living alone but with a few buddies who occasionally visit nearby towns for some debauchery. I have a side hustle (consultancy work) but that’s service oriented so no goods or luggage involved. I do carry stuff to shaggz (the African way) but nothing excessive. Every weekday I take matatus from southB to hurlingham and back and that’s the road I’ll be using mostly. With that in Mind what car would you recommend considering my budget???. Thanks for your input

Realest, I may have something perfect for you at a slightly lower cost. Running perfect. Email me for more details and we can arrange for test drive. Wazuaharrydre@gmail.com
i.am.back!!!!
Swenani
#30 Posted : Wednesday, February 07, 2018 9:37:09 PM

Lol

If Obiero did it, Who Am I?