wazua Fri, Apr 26, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Land Valuation
tinker
#1 Posted : Monday, January 19, 2015 10:52:45 AM

Hi All, I would be glad to have info and possibly valuations/estimates for a quarter acre plot in Kiserian areas - Near GreeGos/VCT area and an Eighth acre plot in Kinoo Area near 87, 3rd row from Main road. I have both offers and I need valuation cost and viability to help in deciding on the best offer. Once acquired, am planning to build rentals for lower-mid income population.
....He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion..
Ceinz
#2 Posted : Monday, January 19, 2015 11:18:04 AM

Go to google and type valuers in kenya / nairobi click enter, choose any of the search results.
“small step for man”
lochaz-index
#3 Posted : Monday, January 19, 2015 11:48:59 AM

@ tinker shoot me an email via chaturb at yahoo dot com
The main purpose of the stock market is to make fools of as many people as possible.
oltome
#4 Posted : Monday, January 19, 2015 12:02:57 PM

tinker wrote:
Hi All, I would be glad to have info and possibly valuations/estimates for a quarter acre plot in Kiserian areas - Near GreeGos/VCT area and an Eighth acre plot in Kinoo Area near 87, 3rd row from Main road. I have both offers and I need valuation cost and viability to help in deciding on the best offer. Once acquired, am planning to build rentals for lower-mid income population.

Where in Greengos? is it next to Shompole, if so ta quarter that area reatails for 3-4 million
tinker
#5 Posted : Monday, January 19, 2015 12:33:15 PM

oltome wrote:
tinker wrote:

Where in Greengos? is it next to Shompole, if so ta quarter that area reatails for 3-4 million

@Oltome; Thanks, I got several offers along Kiserian-Isinya road - few 100s Meters from Greegos- around VCT/Jerusalem area. The population in Kiserian town moved me - (Its akin of that in Kangemi or KWG) So am thinking my target market won't mind a 1.8Km distance from the center(Soko).
UpcomingPaperChaser
#6 Posted : Wednesday, January 21, 2015 7:32:36 PM

@Tinker,
Determining the actual value will involve an actual visit to the ground because you could be offered a plot that has sewer lines traversing its length. Saying the plot is on the third row doesn't therefore certainly give an indicative value. Value will also be determined by Highest and Best Use that the said plots can be put into, for instance, a plot located in the middle of the jungle can better be put to use as a ranch as opposed to erection of flats since there will be no demand.

If you have the copy of the Titles of the two plots, i could carry out a valuation and authentication for u at a cost of 30k for the two. That's bearing in mind that i will have charged you the minimal fee accepted by CAP 532 of Valuer's Act.

Get in touch at mdswissholdings@gmail.com
Enjoy every moment of your life, you never know when your time will come.
tinker
#7 Posted : Thursday, January 22, 2015 4:59:50 PM

UpcomingPaperChaser wrote:
@Tinker,
Determining the actual value will involve an actual visit to the ground because you could be offered a plot that has sewer lines traversing its length. Saying the plot is on the third row doesn't therefore certainly give an indicative value. Value will also be determined by Highest and Best Use that the said plots can be put into, for instance, a plot located in the middle of the jungle can better be put to use as a ranch as opposed to erection of flats since there will be no demand.

If you have the copy of the Titles of the two plots, i could carry out a valuation and authentication for u at a cost of 30k for the two. That's bearing in mind that i will have charged you the minimal fee accepted by CAP 532 of Valuer's Act.

Get in touch at mdswissholdings@gmail.com

@..Chaser.
I will let you know.
tinker
#8 Posted : Thursday, January 22, 2015 5:22:14 PM

Am looking at my crystal ball for best bet between Kinoo area and Kiserian. comparing the following;
Fast growth of the area,
Evident business activities in the area.
Room for future growth of Nairobi - will it be southward or will it be northward.
proximity to other well established centers.
All the above are pointing to Kise as the best bet, the only thing that i didn't like about Kise is cotton soil which gobbles a lot during building foundation.
Help a wazuan to make an informed decision by adding/pointing out issues a developer needs to consider before committing resources.
Bachuma Gate
#9 Posted : Monday, January 26, 2015 6:21:48 AM

For rentals, Kinoo will definately fetch you better rates. Its closer to Westlands; Waiyaki Way;CBD. So your rentals will be in demand. Be prepare to pay a far much higher price though.
DOH
Bachuma Gate
#10 Posted : Monday, January 26, 2015 6:31:26 AM

Another approach is to roam around the two areas and check prices of similar plots being sold. Check the classified too. I normally donot involve valuers unless its a bank loan or for insurance. You know if the seller wants 3m you cant force him to sell at 2m because "my" valuer said so.
DOH
Bachuma Gate
#11 Posted : Monday, January 26, 2015 6:40:08 AM

Another approach is to roam around the two areas and check prices of similar plots being sold. Check the classified too. I normally donot involve valuers unless its a bank loan or for insurance. You know if the seller wants 3m you cant force him to sell at 2m because "my" valuer said so.
DOH
Lolest!
#12 Posted : Monday, January 26, 2015 11:14:39 AM

Bachuma Gate wrote:

True. Even the valuer will ask around. It is hard for 2 valuers to arrive at the same value. It's not an exact science. Remember Grand Regency?
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray