wazua Thu, Mar 28, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Just committed murder!!!
Swenani
#1 Posted : Sunday, January 25, 2015 10:15:41 PM

What should I do? I feel remorseful, I cant sleep because of the nightmares and my hands are have blood.I wonder how the relatives are feeling.

The killing was in self defense,if I had not been rattled by that mosquito,it would have been alive by now!
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
Jus Blazin
#2 Posted : Sunday, January 25, 2015 11:06:06 PM

Swenani wrote:
What should I do? I feel remorseful, I cant sleep because of the nightmares and my hands are have blood.I wonder how the relatives are feeling.

The killing was in self defense,if I had not been rattled by that mosquito,it would have been alive by now!

Step away from what you are smoking.
Luck is when Preparation meets Opportunity. ~ Lucius Annaeus Seneca
sparkly
#3 Posted : Sunday, January 25, 2015 11:08:35 PM

Swenani wrote:

Not to worry, it is YOUR blood anyway.
Life is short. Live passionately.
Atalaku
#4 Posted : Sunday, January 25, 2015 11:17:55 PM

Swenani wrote:

...Reminds me of that night I was in a neighboring country sleeping in a grass thatched house...Then in the middle of the night, in deep slumber and probably dreaming, I felt a kiss in my mouth. Having stayed for two months without ninio, I whole hardheartedly stretched my hands to hold and kiss tightly. I threw my hands and there was nothing to hold onto. I quickly snatched my torch to check what it was that was kissing me. Amd ohhh my! behold was a very huge rat. I aimed my torch at it and killed it... I too committed murder. The following morning I feigned sickness and was evacuated....
washiku
#5 Posted : Sunday, January 25, 2015 11:24:47 PM

I thought it's Tycho. It reminded me of that thing he was fighting sometime back. Was it a dragon or what?
Thitifini
#6 Posted : Monday, January 26, 2015 1:32:33 AM

Jus Blazin wrote:
Swenani wrote:

jet fuel?Laughing out loudly
Laughing out loudly

60% Learning, 30% synthesizing, 10% Debating
Gathige
#7 Posted : Monday, January 26, 2015 2:40:30 AM

Thitifini wrote:
Jus Blazin wrote:
Swenani wrote:

jet fuel?Laughing out loudly
Laughing out loudly

Effects of low prices in the domestic market.
"Things that matter most must never be at the mercy of things that matter least." Goethe
Swenani
#8 Posted : Monday, January 26, 2015 9:10:34 AM

Atalaku wrote:
Swenani wrote:

...Reminds me of that night I was in a neighboring country sleeping in a grass thatched house...Then in the middle of the night, in deep slumber and probably dreaming, I felt a kiss in my mouth. Having stayed for two months without ninio, I whole hardheartedly stretched my hands to hold and kiss tightly. I threw my hands and there was nothing to hold onto. I quickly snatched my torch to check what it was that was kissing me. Amd ohhh my! behold was a very huge rat. I aimed my torch at it and killed it... I too committed murder. The following morning I feigned sickness and was evacuated....

I suspect you killed the rat to hide the evidence,you must have defiled the rat before killing it!smile smile
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
Lolest!
#9 Posted : Monday, January 26, 2015 9:20:54 AM

washiku wrote:
I thought it's Tycho. or what?

Me too!
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray