Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

7 Pages«<23456>»
Shame on Alfred Keter...
Rollout
#61 Posted : Sunday, January 25, 2015 11:10:43 PM

kysse wrote:
maka wrote:
kysse wrote:
seriously all those truckers didn't have papers from Mombasa?

They are weighed at the Port,mariakani,mlolongo, eish you mean gilgil is the most efficient?

So many people slept on their jobs, but the conduct of keter was horrible.

We all know those Gilgil guys take bribes it's no secret.

what if,
They had asked for their usual bribe but became infuriated when truckers called their local leaders to intervene after all there were no dramas from port.
The officials then decided to capture the aftermath on video after being threatened.
They were very careful with their choice of words
If papers are lacking guys are prosecuted,it shouldn't take 4 days as alleged by Sonia.

still unbecoming

After what happened to me, I am more likely to believe the bribe theory!
Atalaku
#62 Posted : Sunday, January 25, 2015 11:23:48 PM

While everybody is throwing stones at Keter, it should not be lost that corruption has dug deep in most institutions and these Weighbridges are not an exception. Both sides of the coin have their stories, and they are not good stories.
Rollout
#63 Posted : Sunday, January 25, 2015 11:45:19 PM

I had not watch the youtube on this, but after watching it, I can say, I am shocked anyone could act like Mr. Keter, it's disrespectful and deeply disturbing for a grown man, leave alone an elected official to act like that.

The police officers were not looking for bribe, atleast, they did not suggest that they were looking for anything, for that reason I think Mr. Keter should be ashamed of himself and carry his own cross. This is harassment, disorderly contact, abuse of power, and obstruction of legal process.
harrydre
#64 Posted : Sunday, January 25, 2015 11:50:33 PM

ecstacy wrote:
maka wrote:
ecstacy wrote:
Keter in studio is a disaster!

Disaster is an understatement....woiiiii

“My brother, IF I RESIGN, KENYANS WILL DIE. Kenya needs like 20 Keters” URP MP Alfred Keter when asked if he will resign.

Jeez! And he did not blink, not even apologize for his bad behaviour. that said, it's time for clean up at the roads too..
i.am.back!!!!
ecstacy
#65 Posted : Sunday, January 25, 2015 11:52:06 PM

Rollout wrote:
I had not watch the youtube on this, but after watching it, I can say, I am shocked anyone could act like Mr. Keter, it's disrespectful and deeply disturbing for a grown man, leave alone an elected official to act like that.

The police officers were not looking for bribe, atleast, they did not suggest that they were looking for anything, for that reason I think Mr. Keter should be ashamed of himself and carry his own cross. This is harassment, disorderly contact, abuse of power, and obstruction of legal process.

I was wondering how anyone can defend him yet he has said he even "f***s innocent and stupid" Kenyans like you?

The man is totally out of order, worse, likely name dropping uninvolved people as he peddles influence.
ecstacy
#66 Posted : Sunday, January 25, 2015 11:58:04 PM

On the lighter side, it won't be long for a Kenyan producer to make a remix drop of Keter saying "Matafakas" :)
Siringi
#67 Posted : Monday, January 26, 2015 12:21:50 AM

Njung'e wrote:
Oooh!!.....I get.

URP nominated MP Sunjeev Kaur Birdi, popularly known as Sonia Birdi.

At least this one is a real "SINGH"

"Ze truck is not mine it belongs to my people"

"😖😡KQ makes money for everyone except the shareholder 😏😏 " overheard in Wazua
Fullykenyan
#68 Posted : Monday, January 26, 2015 1:24:13 AM

Occupants of the fourth estate should now do investigative work, to try and find out, if indeed state house comptroller and any other civil servant, did call for the release of the truck. If they ascertain that it is true they did call, those gentlemen should be forced to resign by the end of the week.
KIKItheKING
#69 Posted : Monday, January 26, 2015 7:40:24 AM

Kenyans are Hypocrates. Thats a fact. It would be unfair to judge Keter based on a video that is not complete in the first place. How then would we know what was going on before that video was taken and what made Keter soo mad. I do support his behaviour nor do i say he was right. But i would not throw a stone at him either. People are different some are calm when angry and some say alot of things they dont mean. And am sure some of you wazuans are worse. So lets calm down and the DPP do his job. Nobody is above the law... Mafackaz!
FEAR GOD
bird_man
#70 Posted : Monday, January 26, 2015 7:46:35 AM

Fullykenyan wrote:
Occupants of the fourth estate should now do investigative work, to try and find out, if indeed state house comptroller and any other civil servant, did call for the release of the truck. If they ascertain that it is true they did call, those gentlemen should be forced to resign by the end of the week.

Too ambitious!TIK (This Is Kenya).....no such thing(s) will happen!All are so rotten that none can stand up & lecture the other.
Formally employed people often live their employers' dream & forget about their own.
masukuma
#71 Posted : Monday, January 26, 2015 7:56:59 AM

as far as I can tell - the video is about Keter insulting and threatening public servants. I did not hear anything about money or bribes or corruption.
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
kiash
#72 Posted : Monday, January 26, 2015 8:03:05 AM

KIKItheKING wrote:
Kenyans are Hypocrates. Thats a fact. It would be unfair to judge Keter based on a video that is not complete in the first place. How then would we know what was going on before that video was taken and what made Keter soo mad. I do support his behaviour nor do i say he was right. But i would not throw a stone at him either. People are different some are calm when angry and some say alot of things they dont mean. And am sure some of you wazuans are worse. So lets calm down and the DPP do his job. Nobody is above the law... Mafackaz!

Sikiza findion tena.If it was about a bribe, this Keter guy would have mentioned it in that video he seemed so angry but he did not, unless the ndrama was edited before being loaded to the phone Laughing out loudly
Othelo
#73 Posted : Monday, January 26, 2015 8:24:32 AM

After listening to the uncensored version, God help Kenya if these are our Hon Members. Though the lady MP acted with decorum!
Formal education will make you a living. Self-education will make you a fortune - Jim Rohn.
kivairu
#74 Posted : Monday, January 26, 2015 8:24:35 AM

tyranny is a curse...even parliament passed the ridiculous security laws in such a ridiculous manner. keter's just living the tyranny culture.

Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value. –Albert Einstein.
washiku
#75 Posted : Monday, January 26, 2015 8:30:55 AM

Ooh, and let's face it. Keter's only mistake is that he got caught. I am so sure that majority of these leaders use the same tactics to intimidate. Would you imgn what unprintable things Muthama would vomit if he was in private if what he vomits when in public is anything to go by? Just the other day wasn't Weta demanding to be served without an ID? What about the Nakuru MP who beat up a policeman recently? There must be many who never got recorded...
Impunity
#76 Posted : Monday, January 26, 2015 8:43:04 AM

Just to imagine this was the guy who was fighting for "corruption" in the SGR project!
@Singh could be right by alleging that @Keter was being bankrolled by bwenyeye who missed on the SGR and those are the same people paying for his helicopter rides all the country.

Sad Sad Sad
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

Wamunyota
#77 Posted : Monday, January 26, 2015 8:47:30 AM

kysse wrote:
It was abnormal cargo without permit.
Sonia has the audacity to inform us they have been breaking the law for years so they did not anticipate this.

1. If that is true she must produce evidence of not paying and be prosecuted for breaking transport laws.These are the trucks responsible for accidents for not putting up a press release.
2.Someone at the weighbridge must have eaten enough for them to look the other way and facilitate the pass without permit.
3.Possible change of guard. They found a no smiling clean guy not used to eating.
4. Where was the truck coming from and going to and how did it leave the place of loading or pass other weighbridges without permit?
5. What is keter's interest in Sonia's biz? Must be one one hell of a special contract making keter behave wild.

so many corrupt people here.

disclaimer: nyee less.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Can I give you mine?
Hutia Mundu!!
masukuma
#78 Posted : Monday, January 26, 2015 8:59:30 AM

KIKItheKING wrote:

I guess you mean Hypocrites coz if Kenyans were 'Hypocrates/Hippocrates' it will be a good thing smile
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
Atalaku
#79 Posted : Monday, January 26, 2015 9:44:44 AM

smile
McReggae
#80 Posted : Monday, January 26, 2015 10:13:34 AM

Shameful and unacceptable, the minimum he should have done would have been to apologize for the use of foul language, if the video was edited he would have said the same, such a shame for a young man!!!!!
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".